Top 5 alliances and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1405

Credit to Aicy for the original thread.

Again just trying to liven up a dying forum,

Your top 5 Alliances and why(No including your own)

If you want you can use this format, just copy and paste it and fill in your answers:

Code:
My top five <?????>
1) <NO. 1>: Explanation
2) <NO. 2>: Explanation
3) <NO. 3>: Explanation
4) <NO. 4>: Explanation
5) <NO. 5>: Explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#1-United Aegean Empire - They are a very well organized aliance that are spread wide.

#2-Xmortis - Very large Alliance.

#3-Phenomen - Still very strong alliance ranked 4th in beta

#4-Mor do Kuli - Highest average points strong tight packed alliance

#5-Pros Theon - Alliance to watch active members

DeletedUser

1) Blood Brothers: I literally feel like they are all my brothers, I doubt larger alliances could have this homely effect on its members
2) Forty4 : 11 members and 854908 points, need I say more?
3) Titanus Et Ares: Because Krustard amuses me :Laugh:
4) Stonecutters: Because they had the sense to leave Roman Republic
5) UAE : Well, C'mon they are first right?

DeletedUser

1) Phoenix of Cartage- Strength and unity. Strong alliance, will make a wave in beta
2) Mor do kuli- Highest average points strong tight packed alliance( thank you druss26)
3) UAE- Proved that with the right leadership,and the will to rule a "MRA" can be more then a a large group of players.
4)Pros Theon- Straight Up, smartest move for them in this game, will have a great showing in beta
5)Molon Labe- As much as I dislike egod for his ego, I respect them for what they and what they are trying to do. They just need to not talk so much.....poop.. and play the game

DeletedUser

You top 5 Alliances and why(No including your own)
3) UAE- Proved that with the right leadership,and the will to rule a "MRA" can be more then a a large group of players.
Nice reading you have done there before posting. This seems typical of you, posting before knowing all the facts.

5)Molon Labe- As much as I dislike egod for his ego, I respect them for what they and what they are trying to do. They just need to not talk so much.....poop.. and play the game
yondo has one of the biggest ego's this game has seen (aside from Aliens). He just does not post on forums all too much. I also fail to see where you think I showing too much ego?

*sigh* This is a good thread. My picks are:

1) Mor do Kuli - They are a very well run alliance who have still only lost one city in all their time on Beta.
2) United Aegean Empire - Though they have many players that they do not need in their alliance, they are very well run for an alliance of it's size.
3) Forty4 - The new class of elite alliances. I mean 77k average points, nice. Would like to see which direction this alliance goes in.
4) Phenomen - For an alliance that was right smack in the middle of it's too enemies (AoA and UAE) and to be fighting them without showing any slow in growth is very well done.
5) Xmortis - They have been in war with many of the big alliances for a very long time now and only seem to grow. They have a very good showing in the west where they look set to dominate.

DeletedUser

My top five
1) MDK: One lost city, need I say more?
2) Molon Labe: Don't like some of them, but organized and powerful
3) Forty4: Might be higher, a bit untested for me
4) Pros Theon: Cutting the fat from Myrmidons, good idea, cut some more and you will be good
5) Phoenix of Carthage: A bit behind the scenes but an alliance doing very well

DeletedUser

It's been a while since I got around to posting here, so I thought I'd throw in my contribution. I can only go on those I have had dealings with, not those who 'claim' to be the best. These are in no particular order - the best has yet to be decided :Smile: ....

1. Saints of Tartarus - I was on the wrong end of attacks, but impressed with the way most of them worked well together, a good bunch of guys in the main.

2. Children of the Hydra - (the alliance I am now in) they have a great working ethic and will go a lot further than their current ranking may indicate.

3. Titanus Et Ares - another group of active members who support each other.

4. Dark Judgement - an underrated alliance who have a core of active and supportive members. Another one to keep an eye on for the future.

5. To be decided...

(sorry, I couldn't think of a 5th one - my dealings with some of the alliances mentioned above haven't lead me to believe that they merit being in a top 5 selection, nothing personal guys, just my particular encounters)

DeletedUser

1. Phenomen
2. Molon Labe
3. Saints of Tartarus
4. Phoenix of Carthage

then there is a big gap. I do not see anyone else to place on 5th slot. All others are just too big in members or too cowardice to take a side or too young or not elite enough :)

Edit: I have decided on 5th, it is UAE. However they are too large for my style, I like their announced goal to dominate the game and for this you need a lot of people :)

DeletedUser2524

1. Molan Labe - Owned AoA but Aliens quiting really ended the fight
2. Preatorian Gaurdian - High average, under the radar, but really doing well.
3. MDK - just a good solid group. Essentially no lost cities
4. Pheonix of Carthage - Close together. Will be a sledge hammer in wars. Have controll of 36
5. UAE - Top of ever points list so I had to have them up here, they seem to be doing well.

DeletedUser

1. Phenomen- nice average, aggressive
2. MDK-nice average, seems extremely well coordinated
3. Saint of Tartarus-even though we are at war they are truly coordinated
4. Xmortis-at war but gaining in ranks? Amazzinnngg
5.Forty4- 85372 average points. period.

DeletedUser

yondo has one of the biggest ego's this game has seen (aside from Aliens).

Just because we're number one doesn't mean I gloat about it.

Oh, and hey - it look's like eGod is giving out free apostraphe's! Use them for plural's! There's a surplu's!

Anyway. I've been busy with RL stuff for the past two weeks, so I can't really comment on this. Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hi to eGod.

DeletedUser

My top 5. It's mainly Ocean 44 centric, as that's where I am :)

1) Saints of Tartarus - had dealings with a few of these guys when I was in various alliances and they always appear organised.
2) Phenomen - Maybe the first of the "elite" alliances, they have always limited their numbers and been more selective on recruitment than many other alliances.
3) Molon Labe - although they have no real presence in the ocean where I am their reputation preceeds them, so they must be doing something right!
4) NorthWest Kindred - Although we are warring them, they do put up a good defence and have a good core of dedicated members (just shame about the mass of inactives)
5) UAE - They're the only other alliance in ocean 44 that I can think of that have any reasonable presence. Although I've never had much to do with them.

DeletedUser

My opinion of the top 5 alliances (I can't include VP since I'm in VP, that's called biasm)

* Molon Labe
* South East Syndicaters
* Phoenix of Carthage
* StoneCutters
* Phenomen

DeletedUser

This is what ML's current King has to say about ML and the previous King <3

We hit it off straight from the start :)

DeletedUser

My opinion of the top 5 alliances (I can't include VP since I'm in VP, that's called biasm)

* Molon Labe
* South East Syndicaters
* Phoenix of Carthage
* StoneCutters
* Phenomen

are you having a biasm now?

do you have biasm's when you play grepolis?

how can I give my girlfriend a biasm?

DeletedUser

Interesting

My top five?
1. Molon Labe
2. StoneCutters
3. The Flying VP
4. South East Syndicate
5. Phoenix of Carthage

Sorry Otis
I used biasm
My top five are not in an order
Just wrote them down as I though of them.

DeletedUser

Very old thread. But my top 5 would have to be:

1:Molon Labe-As much we don't get along (usually) I do have to admit their a very effective and efficient.
2:South East Syndicate- Great members and very powerful. Has a great core and good leadership.
3:poC- Look at the stats. Enough said.
4: VP/The Flying VP- Same as PoC.
Dont really have a 5th ranked alliance. Well thats what I think at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.