Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol things have changed round here:p

ML: going strong
SES: also going strong
VP: now theres a Phoenix rising
SC: if they don't agro the current large alliances they might succeed
Phrnomen: statistically up there

Dark Horse: Oceanus...They are the rabble, and it takes only one leader with enough balls to raise the ship for this alliance to be back in the game.

DeletedUser

1.Molon Labe, strong small alliance with a large percentage of amazing players
2.South East Syndicate, strong quite aggressive (dont kill me :p) alliance who have some very strong members and have even branched out into Sigma
3. PoC (or VP) I put both of these alliances here because it is quite hard to tell them apart, PoC has some great players and alliance average points but I know of many very active and great members in VP as well, I have yet to decide between them.
4. Stonecutters, some strong players, good leaderships and communication, could get much higher on my list though
5. Bellerophon Angels, small alliance still in the early stages but already showing great signs of communication with organized and skilled leadership. Could go very far

DeletedUser

5. Bellerophon Angels, small alliance still in the early stages but already showing great signs of communication with organized and skilled leadership. Could go very far

:eek: Thank you BP! This is an awesome compliment and much appreciated as we've put in a lot of effort and still have a long way to go, but with our comrades-in-arms (WoK) we're sure to get there

You yourself have shown yourself to be a honorable player and you will always have a safe haven in O68

Much love!

DeletedUser

lol, I can assure you there was no flattery involved. Trust me if I was trying to flatter someone it would be Calvin ;) he is big and scary, BDM is a good mate

keep up the good work

DeletedUser

More ratings please. . . Don't drag another one of the nice rating threads off-topic.

DeletedUser345

Do we really need this thread? Just make your opinions heard on the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.