Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser18983

Maybe you two should just declare war on each other specifically and settle it? Instead of letting your words try and do damage get the troops in there ;)

Trust me if he was close I already would have rimmed him alone lol

DeletedUser

I just wanted to revisit my old World I left, sadly ;'( to say that...

BLACK FLAG SUCKS.

NO Skill

FAKE Medals

Need Help from two other alliances to take Don't Cry Cities.

BBplaya sucks, OceanGoddess Sucks, Ruthia Sucks, JB sucks, Nicos Sucks.

The worst I think is Darklionhunter. He betrayed me, he's a traitor, no honor, he sucks no doubt, and he's all bark no bite :)

Come here u Black Flag Players so u can come and tell me how I'm wrong, So I can blast u guys with the Truth and Facts/Evidence, the thing that you guys fail to bring to the table :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just wanted to revisit my old World I left, sadly ;'( to say that...

BLACK FLAG SUCKS.

NO Skill

FAKE Medals

Need Help from two other alliances to take Don't Cry Cities.

BBplaya sucks, OceanGoddess Sucks, Ruthia Sucks, JB sucks, Nicos Sucks.

The worst I think is Darklionhunter. He betrayed me, he's a traitor, no honor, he sucks no doubt, and he's all bark no bite :)

Come here u Black Flag Players so u can come and tell me how I'm wrong, So I can blast u guys with the Truth and Facts/Evidence, the thing that you guys fail to bring to the table :)

I'm crying irl :(

DeletedUser18983

I'm going to do one on monday, I think a lot of things will change by then.

DeletedUser

you ever met a smurf? smurf's are nuts man?

I can safely say, after that rubbish on Pella, smurfs suck. Especially sucking support, clearing, and any help the sad minions provide.
Every day I thank my lucky stars that's a distant memory, and they're not reforming on some other server.

DeletedUser44750

I think your revival worked.. things are about to get interesting!

DeletedUser

I am not too new to Grepolis but have just started frequenting the externals. What do world forums usually have in them and how do you get people attracted here?

DeletedUser

Quick, I think the forums are dead!

CLEAR!
CLEAR!
CLEAR!

We have a pulse!

Doctor: "Although Gonnos has made some progress, we are going to have to keep him in intensive care until his forum makes a full recovery. It was hit and miss for a while there."

Gonnos's Mother: "I understand doctor. Thank you for bringing my son back to life."

DeletedUser

I don't know why SK and BF don't just merge, lol
From 8 CS-s that we send on SK in last 24 hrs, 8 of them landed, just 1 of that 8 sieges was broken, and to break that 1 lousy siege SK even needed to call for help their BF friends, haha
That much about "no1" alliance in gonnos, lol

DeletedUser43011

I don't know why SK and BF don't just merge, lol
From 8 CS-s that we send on SK in last 24 hrs, 8 of them landed, just 1 of that 8 sieges was broken, and to break that 1 lousy siege SK even needed to call for help their BF friends, haha
That much about "no1" alliance in gonnos, lol

You might want to check the member changes for SK

DeletedUser18983

In Kontrol declared war on Shadow Knights. So now it's Dont Cry and In Kontrol vs. Black Flag and Shadow Knights, obviously combined SK and BF are bigger than DC and IK so we will see who "really wants the crowwn".

DeletedUser

In Kontrol declared war on Shadow Knights. So now it's Dont Cry and In Kontrol vs. Black Flag and Shadow Knights, obviously combined SK and BF are bigger than DC and IK so we will see who "really wants the crowwn".

Let the games begin