Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser

hahaha
I sent CS on mighty BF, it's still in water actually, and guess who powerfull alliance BF called for help, lol
I bet post on their shared forum looked smth like: "Guys help us please Rhino is beating us again!" lol
So sad..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26774

help us against you? ha you can't even post your thoughts in the correct forums .....this thread is for top 5 alliances ratings not airing dirty laundry that you have no proof of ........check your reports when the CS dies ,then post it .there will be your proof.......

DeletedUser

yea well ppl read only this one and it turned out of top 5 alliance subject long time ago, so..
but if it fail I'll make new one, not problem :)
but main thing it didn't fail when I took your city, lol
but no worries you'll learn how to play one day also.. maybe

DeletedUser23986

help us against you? ha you can't even post your thoughts in the correct forums .....this thread is for top 5 alliances ratings not airing dirty laundry that you have no proof of ........check your reports when the CS dies ,then post it .there will be your proof.......

well, we are only bashing the pact of the mighty rank 1 alliance :)

DeletedUser44733

Harry, can I make a talk topic?

This goes to much off-topic...

DeletedUser43966

pfff

I can surmize a hornet nestor turning purple, but at danger of getting attacked a smal revieuw!

Top five has a change, small one I know, but for a so called MRA going quite well, and actualy no MRA because we talked along time about it, but CLEOPATRAS LEGION entered top five, only a few members more then Shadow knights, and I would say not realy badly done of us.

Since by word of hornet they have a bad leader and blah blah blah. And yes I am a hand full talk to much, but hey this is top five, so now this should be on topic!

DeletedUser18983

pfff

I can surmize a hornet nestor turning purple, but at danger of getting attacked a smal revieuw!

Top five has a change, small one I know, but for a so called MRA going quite well, and actualy no MRA because we talked along time about it, but CLEOPATRAS LEGION entered top five, only a few members more then Shadow knights, and I would say not realy badly done of us.

Since by word of hornet they have a bad leader and blah blah blah. And yes I am a hand full talk to much, but hey this is top five, so now this should be on topic!
All you do is brag about you and your alliance on here but honestly you have no reason to brag.
Here's your MRA map. Your alliance is ranked 12 in Alliance Attackers

Here's some BP ratios
SK-4129
IK-5702
TR-2582
Clowns-1840
CL-1053
BF-3100
DC-3044

I bolded the #1 BP per players and the last place BP per players, your alliance has the lowest out of the top 5.

Good luck defending yourself against that.

Oh and if you're referring to me talking about SK old founder there on their 3rd one now.

DeletedUser43966

Well at least your replys has become better, and the revieuw wasnt any boast, only an announcement! Thread says discussion so you make a valid point Purple Hornet.

And the reason is stil the same that we have the lowest points in the top five! Thats because all most players do with a shred of experience is hide behind eachother and never dare fight a real war. Most worlds thats going on and most worlds alliances esspecialy the bigger are made out of spys that did hide in so called opposing alliances or defectors. Cannot see a reason why its boasting to be loyal to an alliance, wich in this case is CLEOPATRAS LEGION.

But hey your figures are right!

Here some individual figures! You have about same number of citys! I know I need more BP for next slot!
No crime using olympics, or festivals, maybe you have theater, but talking about figures!
1 Murtaghthebad Shadow Knights 38934
2 rhinosorerersis Dont Cry 38616
3 gamesterjjj Shadow Knights 30566
4 Vevik fonzynpink 29415
5 Olorin dei CLEOPATRAS LEGION 24882
6 nobodynow 22671
7 kvsaler Dont Cry 22496
8 ganniccus Rogue Shadow 22291
9 xreapertrae14x 21331
10 bsrm Shadow Knights 21185
11 nestorZ In Kontrol 21161
12 Zdrpimir Shadow Knights 19715
13 Lver Shadow Knights 19371
14 OceanGoddess Black Flag 19153
15 audamentha Black Flag 18840
16 Pookadora In Kontrol 18320
17 stanif In Kontrol 18249
18 Anwarsky In Kontrol 17639
19 BBallplaya24 Black Flag 17211
20 ApathysEmbrace In Kontrol 17052
21 outstan Shadow Knights 17037
22 kt1972 Rogue Shadow 17027
23 1iceman1 Clowns 16790
24 Zdravko Colic Dont Cry 16702
25 Poisonous Doctor 16624
26 Ivan188983 In Kontrol 16605
27 juliosathia 16279
28 Georgetherealone In Kontrol 15819
29 Omm1 Dont Cry 15414
30 liner Shadow Knights 15348
31 King Killalot the 1st Black Flag 15274
32 Beattle1371 The DeRoman Mercenaries 15272
33 robykoek Black Flag 15210
34 EaCy Dont Cry 15199
35 lastsplatter Shadow Knights 15171
36 PARKER DAVE Shadow Knights 15161
37 sostojic2 Shadow Knights 15038
38 Game12cy In Kontrol 14752
39 hihi leader Shadow Knights 14524
40 ratharold Legions Of The Republic 14488
41 nmapletoft Gods Of The Arena 14445
42 Purple Hornet In Kontrol 14362

And I started this world affter new years, no christmas tree!

DeletedUser18983

Some of us actually have real challenges and are not just picking off noobs for free BP.

See the stats you pulled mean nothing to me, why? Because my alliance is doing good, I could care less if I am doing bad if I am getting my members to do good.

And I'm actually rank 25 attacker so I'm ok with those stats ;)

DeletedUser43966

Some of us actually have real challenges and are not just picking off noobs for free BP.

See the stats you pulled mean nothing to me, why? Because my alliance is doing good, I could care less if I am doing bad if I am getting my members to do good.

And I'm actually rank 25 attacker so I'm ok with those stats ;)

Lol, me to, lets bury the hatchet on forum, sure like conversation, dont like always to find the same answering the post! Lol and for killing of Noobs, Ocean Avengers were picking on us for them being bigger and all, so actualy we just retalliated, and did win from an alliance that was initialy stronger! And maybe In Kontrol isnt killing NOOBS, but sure others in the top five are making a show of that!

IK.png

DeletedUser44856

Maybe you two should just declare war on each other specifically and settle it? Instead of letting your words try and do damage get the troops in there ;)

DeletedUser43966

oke, then may I remind you, what you did before to me, that we are discussing top five alliances and not politics in this thread!;)

DeletedUser44856

oke, then may I remind you that what you did before, that we are discussing top five alliances and not politics in this thread!;)

I'm sorry, coming from one of two people filling the forum with their own personal feud? I suggested you take it off the forum and into the world. I believe I was reminding you what this thread was about... Jus sayin' :cool:

DeletedUser44856

Yeah and I remarked that you picked me out of the thread as the instigator of that,

Please find and quote where I did just that.. Where I specifically pointed you out as starting the whole arguement, I would really love to see it.

DeletedUser

World Delphi Alliance

if you are in world Delphi, send me a message to join my alliance United Nations. we are growing strong with 23 players in ocean 56 but we need more!! :)