Top 5 Most Likely to Sucseed at his Point

DeletedUser31161

1) Unstable Spartans Currently sitting at the top of all stats, points, averages, abp, dbp, biggest cities, most players in the top 20. Looking really really good. They currently sit at the top of 2 core oceans. Though they are the best right now, their survival is not 100%

2) Legion of Gauls Right now they are just minding their business. I believe they have pacts with NWO and NE but if they go like they are now they could go for a while. Currently sitting at the lead of 054, they have some good players. If they can conquer all of 054 it would put them at a good spot.

3) Reapers of Darkness They have a huge average and a great set of players. Earlier I recommended they get some more players and they did a nice job doing that. Their own expansion is questionable since they sit right in the middle of one of US's core oceans. If they make the right choices I am certain they can survive.

4) Bald Vultures A really good alliance and sitting in the rim so there are no potential huge threats. Though they started late they got to work and got business done. Fortunately for them this part of the rim has many big sim noobs and they will greatly profit from this. Only thing that could screw them up is if US or RoD start leaking into 065

5) New World Era Personally I believe these guys are good. If they were good enough to get a cs in my harbor they are pretty good. To bad they didn't know the full power of US. Unfortunately these guys made the stupid mistake of trying to leak into 054 and attacking US players. We will see how things go now.

Alliances to watch out for
The Dragon Vampires
Rolling Thunder
Triad
The Strip Joint
Lonely Hearts Club

Current top 12 alliances in points
Unstable Spartans
Elite
Defenders Of Faith
The Immortals
Expendables
New Era
Legions of Gaul
New World Order
Tribal Elites
War Inc.
Poseidons Horde
United Celtic Warriors

DeletedUser

Alliance most likely to succeed.

1. The Lonely Pooper - Because SpecOpsX is a badass :cool:

DeletedUser31161

guess i was wrong on one. NWO has disbanded because of the pressure of US

DeletedUser

5) New World Era Personally I believe these guys are good. If they were good enough to get a cs in my harbor they are pretty good.

I lol'ed :D Come to Lindos Pengu.......

DeletedUser

Hi there everyone..........are you all not watching the rising force in the North..............GGW aka Da Mob.
We're currently rocking up here and swllowing up some big players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think if eddy is leading they may have a chance. I like eddy but he keeps following me to other worlds. He followed to Pella and now oropus..... little stalker eddy ;) :D

DeletedUser31161

dont stalk sh4rkbait. there is nothing interesting to see

DeletedUser31161

that was a good one i have to admit. one of the only ones you'll get.... game is on :pro:

DeletedUser33530

I'm not sure if you can come back after that one penguin. But I'm cheering for ya:pro: