Top-5 of Sinope

DeletedUser23413

Oh see when he can't use argument anymore ..., lol

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Calm damn leolis, when your angry your English becomes almost unreadable, so again who are you talking to?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Ranga,

You are terrible. You are so full of poop that your eyes are brown. People on your own team do not even believe the BS you are saying in this thread. LOL. Look at this picture that was forwarded to me from one of your own people:

3epl00s.png

So quit all the lying dude. You failed in this world. You and your god erik. Now go scurrying along... and keep running your ship into the ground.

Ask your spy not only this merge mail, but the 4 others.
It is easy to show a screenshot. Yes i wrote nobody would be left left behind when we gain the golden crown.
The 1 has nothing to do with the other.
Others showed me a MM you wrote how your team would win this world, you failed winning, as i failed the crown, do you see me writing that you are a liar? NO!

Chad, this was a top5, and again u feel the need to go on, i tried only to post a realistic top 5 , think i did.

The screenshot you so proudly showed, if u scroll down...for example...u see more text...
The crown is not ours by merging alone, we need to fight and we need to work hard!

A lot of the team worked hard to achieve the 5 WW , it was not enough for 7.

How can a team leave out own people to get a golden crown when that team didn't achieved that crown?

To reply Mungus for a last time, BP are not that important. Please make up your mind for a final last time.
You guys write we are simmers, and you are all that gr8 warriors, yet BP are not that important, please.

I failed 7WW yes, but proudly writing that I, Ranga, my team failed the world is something totall bull.

here is why Ranga did not failed this world, he has something to show what has his name on :

0bc48b3448f63c1e8049886c2ea64970.png

DeletedUser22517

It is easy to show a screenshot. Yes i wrote nobody would be left left behind when we gain the golden crown.
Others showed me a MM you wrote how your team would win this world, you failed winning, as i failed the crown, do you see me writing that you are a liar? NO!

Chad, this was a top5, and again u feel the need to go on, i tried only to post a realistic top 5 , think i did.

The screenshot you so proudly showed, if u scroll down...for example...u see more text...
The crown is not ours by merging alone, we need to fight and we need to work hard!

How can a team leave out own people to get a golden crown when that team didn't achieved that crown?

To reply Mungus for a last time, BP are not that important. Please make up your mind for a final last time.
You guys write we are simmers, and you are all that gr8 warriors, yet BP are not that important, please.

I failed 7WW yes, but proudly writing that I, Ranga, my team failed the world is something totall bull.

here is why Ranga did not failed this world, he has something to show what has his name on :

You either can`t read or you don`t want?I said is the BP really important at this moment?Who cares about BP anymore, what i can do with BP?Get more slots, for what?We won, end of story!

You are showing this award but you should be ashamed for those 1k players you left behind in dark.Try to assemble another team again and see how that will work.
There was a players in your team who really did not deserved this, players like Frish, Hara, Ki.Ask them how they feel about you?

I told you, i will tell you for 100 time, bring your so called A team, lets try this all over again.
Just a heads up, even some of your players voted me into top 5, wait until you see the real top 5!

DeletedUser41868

No spies here erik... that shot was sent to me from a player in the alliance you used to be in here in Sinope. He/she got tired of Ranga running his mouth and is bitter about the way the CS elite class bailed on the world without fulfilling their promises.

I really like how you made a big giant image of the certificate you got 1000 other people to get for you. alliance against alliance, i.e. 1 on 1 you would have never even gotten that.

I accomplished everything I set out to do in this world. And I came into it with 40 players, not 2 premade alliances and another 900 pact mates.

Good luck to you in the crises that RL has placed in your path.

Ranga1

Strategos
No spies here erik... that shot was sent to me from a player in the alliance you used to be in here in Sinope. He/she got tired of Ranga running his mouth and is bitter about the way the CS elite class bailed on the world without fulfilling their promises.

So you still going on about this promise even though Erik has said your "proof" of this promise is wrong cos you only showing half of the MM? Frosty also denying there was a promise? But little old Le Chadd keeps harping on about the promise, if you keep saying enough you might believe it to be true (in your own head anyway) So we have leolis the confirmed liar, now chad confirmed liar, mungus confirmed liar. Is that what Mayhem is about? Just flat out lies to their team? Chad probably motivated all his players using this so called promise as the motivation, all based on a lie :D Is that why im not a good leader Le Chadd? cos I don't lie to my members? Again, id rather be a bad leader than a liar

We won, end of story!

Looks like that award says The Merge won?

DeletedUser23413

So everything Erik said is your supreme truth? Which part of MM disproves the one Chad posted? Should we get all MMs from him? Chad got it from your player and posted it and he was called liar just because Erik and Frost said different. Oh what is your logic? Worshipper's logic." Everything that their God said wrong must be wrong. People who was against their God must be liars". Their God is not necessarily bad one but the sheeps themselves are laughable, very laughable :DD Shameless ones!
Merge won the 4 WW prize, I don't need to dispute it but you lost the war. At the time being you are still losing. Most of your players are leaving/ghosting with nothing in hand. Poor them, they don't have the cert to be proud of. I am happy that those people won't be fooled the next world they play. Thats the biggest victory of Sinope.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
So everything Erik said is your supreme truth? Which part of MM disproves the one Chad posted? Should we get all MMs from him? Chad got it from your player and posted it and he was called liar just because Erik and Frost said different. Oh what is your logic? Worshipper's logic." Everything that their God said wrong must be wrong. People who was against their God must be liars". Their God is not necessarily bad one but the sheeps themselves are laughable, very laughable :DD Shameless ones!
Merge won the 4 WW prize, I don't need to dispute it but you lost the war. At the time being you are still losing. Most of your players are leaving/ghosting with nothing in hand. Poor them, they don't have the cert to be proud of. I am happy that those people won't be fooled the next world they play. Thats the biggest victory of Sinope.

And there is my comedic relief for the day :D You just keep on telling yourself about this promise and one day you will hear a voice telling you its true (albeit your own voice) :D You know its a lie, on average you keep trying to promote the lie as truth for about 1.5 pages of posts, the count has begun! Maybe chad could be so kind as to post the remainder of the MM? Even if it doesn't say what erik has said, it still means you guys were banging on about a fabled promise before you got that forwarded MM, yet more lies coming from these guys, that nose hitting the floor yet :D maybe you can have nose fights with each other when you go and drink from mungus' home made wine :D

DeletedUser41868

And there is my comedic relief for the day :D You just keep on telling yourself about this promise and one day you will hear a voice telling you its true (albeit your own voice) :D You know its a lie, on average you keep trying to promote the lie as truth for about 1.5 pages of posts, the count has begun! Maybe chad could be so kind as to post the remainder of the MM? Even if it doesn't say what erik has said, it still means you guys were banging on about a fabled promise before you got that forwarded MM, yet more lies coming from these guys, that nose hitting the floor yet :D maybe you can have nose fights with each other when you go and drink from mungus' home made wine :D

You are a strange dude. I shared the image that was sent to me... it says what we were told when it was originally put out there to all your pact mates. Quit being weird about stuff Ranga. You guys failed to do what you promised. You did a terrible job of leading once your big guns left you the keys to the car.

Just learn from your poor performance and move on mate. In fact, come fight against us in a new world... bring your dad erik... it will be fun. You have from now until then to come up with some new excuses.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, Chad. Because he still believed that we have spy in his team. How can we post the rest if we only got an image. His brain is filled with prejudice.
Strange that he asked some one from outside post his own alliance's MM. He could post it himself if he like. I guess there are some thing that they are scared to public. Lol.

Whatever Chad. Let him call himself winner, a miserable winner. We will keep doing our job, kicking their @ss left and right. As per now, I am having 15 of their cities revolted and take cities at my will. I bet they didn't understand why they sent support, didn't get hit, but still lost cities, lol :D. We have been smashing them like that since day 1. That is what we are proud of.

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol that's it chadd can't fight with words so just punch em in the face with an insult like the bully you are :D you sound like you have little man syndrome :D at least take leolis lead and when you can't say anything just spit out a lie :D

DeletedUser23413

Chad, we should give up with this species. We gave evidence he gave his God's word to argue. He wanted us to debate using his belief. Every one who has different belief from him is stupid. You can't educate a species like this.

DeletedUser41868

Lol that's it chadd can't fight with words so just punch em in the face with an insult like the bully you are :D you sound like you have little man syndrome :D at least take leolis lead and when you can't say anything just spit out a lie :D

I spoke the truth to you Ranga... if that is insulting then change your situation mate. Pick yourself up by the old boot-straps and get off the carpet. It is not too late for you.

Gather your "warriors" and come fight us in one of the upcoming worlds... get your messiah erik to join you. If you and your comrades are so great then it should be an easy challenge... You won't do it though. I know you won't because deep down you know that we own you. We have in this world and we will in the next. We take cities from you like McDonald's serves breakfast: All Day Long.

DeletedUser50935

I spoke the truth to you Ranga... if that is insulting then change your situation mate. Pick yourself up by the old boot-straps and get off the carpet. It is not too late for you.

Gather your "warriors" and come fight us in one of the upcoming worlds... get your messiah erik to join you. If you and your comrades are so great then it should be an easy challenge... You won't do it though. I know you won't because deep down you know that we own you. We have in this world and we will in the next. We take cities from you like McDonald's serves breakfast: All Day Long.

McDonalds only serves breakfast to 10:30am...