Top-5 of Sinope

DeletedUser

Sandip is a good player sometimes he is a shadow and others a tiger. Perhaps something might come of this .

You finally said something I agree with, I think he's maybe been a little restricted this server due to the role he's done within his alliance, but he's always willing to kamikaze everything he has to clear a city for someone, was the same in Eubea. :)

DeletedUser51741

it is interesting that my last post was completely deleted from the forum. as I do not exist.till now i posted at least 20 post.but since i all my poste was negative about erik all was delited.its like erik is one of the moderators of this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51741

So after a year of playing, I note that grepo is not a game but a scam to steal money from people. Erik and the rest of the big players are part of these scams. this is not fun and game, but politics. so I decided that i will not give you my money anymore. in the last year i gave more than 1,000 euros bcoz i trusted erik. Now it is enough...

DeletedUser48583

Pen is this a thread ranting at Erik and co (the answer is no encase you didnt know.)

I do a Top 5 soon just not right now.

DeletedUser42857

Yes, we must give a lot of credit to Chad, Tom, and our new leaders here like Chilluminati, Shirleyc, ...

Btw Dim, you still refuse to credit Tom? That's not good, mate!

I specifically mentioned chad as I had seen him actively on externals. Also considering chads long running war with mungus on externals, I think putting differences aside and working together counts for a lot as well. I think someone who can turn a loss into a win, and put aside personal differences after it deserves credit.

Tomthumb? honestly, hadnt seen him mentioned. And to be honest, if I had a pound for every time Tom sent me a nasty spiteful and childish ingame message going on about spending on mummy's credit card, Id be a rich man.

DeletedUser

I would have voted for mymself. why? The whole time I was loyal, but when I discovered the deception and betrayl of erik and his players I was the only one who drew attention to this. So I was always loyal to my principles and honest. for that i congratulat to myselfe.
So after a year of playing, I note that grepo is not a game but a scam to steal money from people. Erik and the rest of the big players are part of these scams. this is not fun and game, but politics. so I decided that i will not give you my money anymore. in the last year i gave more than 1,000 euros bcoz i trusted erik. Now it is enough...

LOL an interesting choice, so it would be:

Penaldo - for being loyal
Penaldo - for spending 1000 euro
Penaldo - for trusting Erik
Penaldo - for discovering Erik's betrayal
Penaldo - for being Penaldo

I assume this thread can be closed, as apparently Penaldo - is the first star of Sinope!

DeletedUser46690

I specifically mentioned chad as I had seen him actively on externals. Also considering chads long running war with mungus on externals, I think putting differences aside and working together counts for a lot as well. I think someone who can turn a loss into a win, and put aside personal differences after it deserves credit.

Tomthumb? honestly, hadnt seen him mentioned. And to be honest, if I had a pound for every time Tom sent me a nasty spiteful and childish ingame message going on about spending on mummy's credit card, Id be a rich man.

Forgot about your mum and her credit card dim
, she must be really proud of where you are today..... on the external forums trolling worlds that have got absolutely nothing to do with you. Do you still have friends for sleep overs ?? maybe I could come over and spend the night we would get along like wild fires.

DeletedUser42857

Forgot about your mum and her credit card dim
, she must be really proud of where you are today..... on the external forums trolling worlds that have got absolutely nothing to do with you. Do you still have friends for sleep overs ?? maybe I could come over and spend the night we would get along like wild fires.

And this is why I dont bother having anything to say about you. You may be lovely to the people who are in your alliance (and im pleased to see you take part in ops now instead of just hiding your troops and pretending you sent attacks), but you are a nasty little gob**** when it comes to others. Im still bemused by this idea you have that im 13, living with my mum and using her credit card for gold. Strange boy.

And I wasnt trolling, I posted purely to praise Chad.

I paid closes attention to Sinope, a lot of friends playing here (they are things you have when you are nice to people), and only posted in this thread to actually PRAISE chad. As said before, to come back from what happened in Zac, turn it around, work with former enemies and be one of the driving forces behind the win, big recovery. Credit.

But somewhere, because I praised Chad, you decided to come out of the woodwork, cry "why not me, why dim no praise me" and accuse others of trolling.

Wind ya neck in kid.

DeletedUser23413

Chad is always my best person to work with! He is all for his alliance and his members. Chad is not the person who holds the grudge from the past worlds. We had excellent time working together with Mungus here and I need to credit Chad for that first.

About Tom, you never worked with him to say he doesn't do op. As rearglutespread said, he is the most unselfish guy in the game. Let our players rate it. Tom is my choice ahead of any other to be team mate with!

And I need to give credit to Chill. Was the target of the propaganda machine from Merge for months. And a lot of events happened in life. He has been still committed and staying strong. Great diplomatic jobs to keep anti-Merge side together!

And to all of my team mates in HM, I love to work with them again any day! Great group of people who are not scared and never give up! What you need more than that?

DeletedUser

Chad is always my best person to work with...

And to all of my team mates in HM, I love to work with them again any day! Great group of people who are not scared and never give up! What you need more than that?
58186161.jpg

DeletedUser42857

About Tom, you never worked with him to say he doesn't do op. As rearglutespread said, he is the most unselfish guy in the game. Let our players rate it. Tom is my choice ahead of any other to be team mate with!

All I can go on is playing against him in zacythnus. He would send multiple threating messages by pm. threatening to rim me, calling me a child, saying i had stolen my mums credit card to buy gold, pretty much non stop (its rare i have to block someone by pm but man he was endless). Would lightning bolt me daily, and then send 10 LS attacking from 12 hours out.

Funny thing is though, when it came to ops, we would see multiple attacks from everyone else in FC, but from Tom.. maybe 1 or 2 attacks, sent to completely diferent cities, and when they landed it was like 5 LS with a couple of transports.

The tom playing Sinope appears to be a completely different player. Maybe he learnt from his experiences in Zac.

But yes, bang on on Chad, respect to anyone who can put old grudges at the door, especially the way him and mungus went at each other on externals on zac :D

and for those neg repping me for being a troll. Go back a few posts, I NEVER talked about tom, I NEVER brought up tom, I purely congratulated Chad. Tom was brought up by someone else, and then tom himself came in thread and started harping on.

DeletedUser41868

Thanks for any kind words. There are a lot of people that did a heck of a lot more than me to win this world. I just really like to win the right way and have fun. No grudges, no real enemies or whatever. This is just a game. Even when mungus and I traded crazy insults on the forums in zac it was all in good fun.

As for Chill, he is golden. His willingness to leave the coalition because he did not like the whole concept, his efforts to build bridges with T.S. and other fluff leaders (all incredible players) were huge. From a diplomatic standpoint, Chill, more than anyone else from HM, made sure the anti-coalition was put together successfully- plus the guy did the bulk of the logistical planning for the string of ops that saw HM take over 400 cities in around 4 weeks to gain control of 44.

As for tom, he is my bro and he is HM's MVP. I think dimspace doesn't understand that tom just likes to give enemies a hard time and it is nothing to take personal... in that sense he is no different than mungus or even me, for that matter. Tom is the most selfless player I know as well, He has given up his whole offense multiple times to help me or someone else take a stacked city. That is leading by example.

As for mungus, he is the best all-around player I have seen in the game. That is true in every sense of the word.

Overall, I am surprised at the people that get their feelings hurt from the smack talking. So many of you talked so much noise in this world and on this forum when you thought things were going your way and then you cry when somebody gives you a bit back. Remember, this is all just fun and games. We are all a bunch of nit-wits that spend way too much time playing an addictive online game. As such, any hurt feelings you may have about stuff said here should be tempered by the fact that none of this is real... none of it.

Well, except for how terrible of a job erik, prae, iconic, ranga, davyd, etc. did... that is real... those guys are absolutely terrible. Just ask penaldo if you do not believe me. ;)

DeletedUser41868

woaaaaaaaaah there. hang on a minute. Chill is a dude?

(I always assumed he was female, dont know why. you know how you just assume things)

Chill is more David Bowie meets Ian Gallager meets a young Timothy Leary. You are just jealous. It is a bad look for you.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, I definitely have many haters. They keep chasing me and b@rk anywhere even though I don't even know who they are.
Sorry guys, please come back to your top 5.

DeletedUser31822

My respect goes to :
1) Plohish31 - best all around player
2) WildNisa - awesome job in building 5 WW's
3) TheServant - best alliance leader, succeed to maintain active team, leading his alliance to 7 WW's Crown
4) Erik - too bad he had huge problem(s) in RL, I'm sure server would look very different if he stayed active to the end (he was and will stay Grepo legend :-> )
5) - Rearglutespread - (if we exclude PM's that he was(is) sending) performed excellent defense and huge activity
- Frishkovina - he would performed much better if he managed to stay constantly active
- Mungus74 - he managed to stay alive in pure enemy oceans, few times oped without success, very active in conquering enemy cities

jjazzy and Davy the Dude won my personal award for been my friends/teams mates all the time, award that personally I appreciate THE MOST

P.S. I hope this threat will stay to honor best players that we saw here. Please do not forget that this is game and I'm sure we all had fun playing here..

DeletedUser50592

Another view of the top five:
1. ErikW. - greatest PR player (natural born talent for spining), finally also greatest loser of Sinope
2. Praehelios - greatest achievment on Sinope, crashed a whole WW with one single mouse-click
3. TheServant - greatest (and successful) efforts to keep a bunch of players with different goals and playstyles pointed to one general direction
4. Ranga1 - greatest excuses for the mistakes of his leader, taking all blame on himself
5. Mungus74 - greatest problem in the red core ocean during a longer time period
These are maybe not the best players, but they will not be forgotten...