Top-5 of Sinope

DeletedUser50935

mcdonalds-breakfast.jpg

Look in the bottom left hand corner... I don't think it exists in Britain...

DeletedUser51741

erik and ranga1. both of you are losers and liaers, manipulators. you betrayed 1k players and still try to manipulate.that means that you are a total low level of human. I'm ashamed that i was playing with you, Especially I am ashamed that erik was my row model. Erik and his team should never play grepolis again.shame on you all....

DeletedUser31385

erik and ranga1. both of you are losers and liaers, manipulators. you betrayed 1k players and still try to manipulate.that means that you are a total low level of human. I'm ashamed that i was playing with you, Especially I am ashamed that erik was my row model. Erik and his team should never play grepolis again.shame on you all....

Sadly, manipulation is apart of the game. It is a important part just as fighting is.

DeletedUser

Don't be that sad, bud. They tried they failed (like you never fail? Everyone does.)
We (the merge guys) got what we deserved, and it was/is 4WW award. I know other players who didn't make the first team got nothing and I'm sorry for that. However the first team was based on certain factors, as activity, participation, cities and etc, it wasn't just a bunch of leaders' favorites.
I don't deny that certain mistakes were made, But I'm sure coming to that end wasn't Erik or Ranga intention.

DeletedUser42857

The one month was the reason i didn't get to kill your ls, although I was here long enough to see you get rimmed from your other account :D

Im pretty sure that Mungus "other" account was a very brief period at the start of the game building a city that he handed off to a friend.

Maybe you just rimmed someone you thought was Mungus?

DeletedUser31385

Im pretty sure that Mungus "other" account was a very brief period at the start of the game building a city that he handed off to a friend.

Maybe you just rimmed someone you thought was Mungus?

Imposter! :eek:

DeletedUser24285

I thought about this a bit and I honestly think there were no great players in this world.

Erick and Prae set out to be the great players, but ultimately failed. Players like myself and Frost Yeti got sucked into all this and ended up having made a very bad choice. I certainly had some of the best players on the server with me - but I failed to us their abilities.

So I think the MVP award should go to Chill, who kept his nerve facing Erik's aggression and effectivly stopped Alpha,Shadows and Guns driving down South to join Comings forces.

But it is all over now and you cannot deny the winners a well-deserved crown. For us losers there is a bitter pill of resentment to be swallowed and digested before we can move on.

Basically it is a case of

Vini, Vidi, Ego screwed sursum

Basically "I came, I saw, I screwed up"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

I thought about this a bit and I honestly think there were no great players in this world.

Erick and Prae set out to be the great players, but ultimately failed. Players like myself and Frost Yeti got sucked into all this and ended up having made a very bad choice. I certainly had some of the best players on the server with me - but I failed to us their abilities.

So I think the MVP award should go to Chill, who kept his nerve facing Erik's aggression and effectivly stopped Alpha,Shadows and Guns driving down South to join Comings forces.

But it is all over now and you cannot deny the winners a well-deserved crown. For us losers there is a bitter pill of resentment to be swallowed and digested before we can move on.

Font, I would play alongside you any day. Much respect to you. Wish you would have picked differently as for your allies, and admittedly I tried very hard to get you to change your mind. I admire you for keeping your word...not many do in this game.

DeletedUser29916

I appreciate the shout out Fontenay. I agree with Beth, too bad Abdera diden't work out it woulkd have been a lot of fun.

Take care and well played.

DeletedUser24285

Well thanks to you all> Some of you will know that I have a very old cat - now in her 22nd year. She has taught me a lot about Dignity - you have to care for people and you have to forgive the occasional silliness - but you must speak out when you think people ( or animals) have been wronged - that is what I mean by Dignity.

Sternoff

Phrourach
My vote would be
Plohish - the real legend of Sinope
KillerMoze - Guy recovered incredibly well from almost nothing, now dominates oceans
Tastie - Dominated the BP stats for a long while and never failed to both attack and defend amazingly well
Rearglutespread - Good attacker, great defender, happily ripping through Alpha core
WildNisa - Got 5/7 world wonders with 'Simmers, inactives and noobs' so not too shoddy, i'd half say if Nisa stuck around the end result would be different, fantastic leader

I would agree about Killer, but she showed her true colors with me by booting me from Gods of War. Now, I am taken my frustrations out on the Nutters because of what was done to me.