Top 5 players.

DeletedUser

i wasnt rimmed.i leaved due to some very nasty problems that i had and have.and my real name is mutzzy.BUT,even that i really dont know how much time i have,i challenge u to one thing:lets go in any world u want,take place on same island and see who will remain alive.do u rhink u can do that?if u defeat me i assure u that many peoples will see u with different eyes.so?
and,btw,im not playing now coz i receive a LARGER account.im playing to help a friend.i dont need larger accounts,i can make them playing myself,but in the last period i wasnt very attracted in playing grepolis.but to prove that always skills will defeat gold,i will play against u.and listen to me well,I WILL DEFEAT U!

Um... duh?

Ofcourse skills are more important than gold, you should be telling that to the whiners who keep saying that premium usage is unbalanced or gives an unfair advantage, well only so if you're willing to spend for it and it's repeatedly abused (which is boring, and expensive). I have a funny feeling you're directing a lot of pent up rage in the wrong direction dude, and for the wrong reasons.

As for starting in a new world, well it depends on the settings I think you will agree, but joining just to prove a point seems pointless to me. Why not play the world out for an extensive period of time? If you're having issues playing grepolis due to time constraints then a challenge isn't going to mean much, you will be making it too easy. :D Just a thought.

DeletedUser

ofc,aoe.i was sure u will not accept.we all know the reasons,but anyway... .the day when a really good player will tell me that u r good at this game..... .

DeletedUser17088

You are both not talking about top 5 players really, instead you are picking fights with one another/baiting/arguing etc

Take it to PM please

DeletedUser

Meh, the reason that is the case FotNS is because the rankings here change as often as mutzzy changes arguments, so it's no surprise that it has become derailed as it is common with a lot of threads he sets foot in. I do respect that you're trying to be diplomatic about this though, so this will be my last response on this point.

If you have an issue with me mutzzy, and it is clear you do as you seem obsessed with me; then let your units do the talking and do your own attacks, find out for yourself whether I'm skilled or not. You should have no problem taking some cities off me. I'm confident that nothing will happen as you have sent me in game messages singing a very different tune, which means that despite all of your barking; this has been a waste of time.

Yet again, received another de-rep in this thread for my previous response that was unsigned. I'm curious to know who it is that keeps doing it, as I have received +reps from players in the big three, and surrounding alliances.

On topic:

Respect goes out to crotemp and the bat for overtaking me in the top 5 rankings, a few weeks back I was miles ahead of everyone else, but now I have some competition. Looking forward to how the rankings will look another month or perhaps 6 months down the track. :)