Top 5 & World Prediction

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
An interview with our very own @Evil MeIinoe

1. who do you think is going to win en142?
a. The wonderful world of Elasa. Personally, I believe it's between my team, F2P (horrible name by the way fix it Lost) and Poppy. I share a very different opinion to the Snakes team. I believe Poppy are a good group with some good friends that I met on Elis. Kid Icarus and Cronix are great people diplomatically tactical and experienced. Also, Falcon is great to! I think the edge my team has is the experience in World Wonder setting. D.Dall is one of the best players for this setting if not the best overall. Also, I don't know some faces in Poppy so that's another reason why I lean towards my team slightly.

2. who is your favourite player among snakes?
a. Favorite player in Snakes by far Hammerhead1 with StrongWalrus close by. Hammerhead1 earned my respect on Elis and is a man of his word if he makes a deal while leading. Walrus, we go way back to Pseria great soul overall been trying to drag him into my premades ever since we won Pseria but we always seem to be on opposite sides nowadays. CuffyCat is also here but below those two because he left the poor turtle early on in the server! Turtles > Cats! :p

3. Do you have any personal beef with snakes?
a.Any beef? Absolutely not, I know most of the people there and despite the arguments I love everyone besides True Bloods. True Bloods I despise dearly I'm glad my constant whining paid off and my council agreed to open fire on them.

4. Tell us about yourself.
a.Who am I? Well, I am a turtle of Grepolis who hasn't had a single lightship in about 3 years on servers that I played on at my fullest, I only build them when the server is won or lost to get my rewards! I'm mostly known for my articles and for sink and swim posts on our lovely externals. I'm loveing towards everyone that isn't in True Bloods, except Anes King. That's about it I would say :p

5. Any questions/Comments for the forum?
a.Do I have any questions? Not, just wanted to congratulate Heres20BucksKillMe for getting his Bronze Crown on Tribal Wars! ;) I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but personally, I think Buck is great under the right leadership *cough* not Virtualself *cough* :p

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
If WW in your opinion is between F2P and POPPY, how come you are pacted and swap cities around then? You are the same team, leaders/high respected players gets promised crowns and hall of fame, the rest gets rotated if lucky. Just admit it how it is lol.

F2P's squad will get bored and eventually council has to turn against you to keep the hotheads satisfied. Either that or you actually can keep 300 people in and aligned on the idea to rotate crown around. Why is this even a feature still in a wargame?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
If WW in your opinion is between F2P and POPPY, how come you are pacted and swap cities around then? You are the same team, leaders/high respected players gets promised crowns and hall of fame, the rest gets rotated if lucky. Just admit it how it is lol.

We are still separate groups and if I'm excluding all pacts this is how I see it between F2P and Poppy :)
I told you, I'm happy to have a peaceful win and rotate/share a crown with Poppy if it was just up to me LOL
I need a peaceful world Mr Grumps :p

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
We are still separate groups and if I'm excluding all pacts this is how I see it between F2P and Poppy :)
Well lets just assume that leaders haven't been promised crowns and refuge under the table

What are POPPY doing then? They are just helping you guys killing us, then next is gonna be POPPY's turn. They really think they have a chance or...? Their cities are actually open, they already internalized two people after they got multi revved, 80% of their players are non-alarmed and don't build walls. And we only have 2 people hitting them. LOL

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Well lets just assume that leaders haven't been promised crowns and refuge under the table

What are POPPY doing then? They are just helping you guys killing us, then next is gonna be POPPY's turn. They really think they have a chance or...? Their cities are actually open, they already internalized two people after they got multi revved, 80% of their players are non-alarmed and don't build walls. And we only have 2 people hitting them. LOL

Rotating is possible, and so is splitting the crown if it was up to me I would split the hall of fame seats and rotate as many people as possible as I checked with H and it's possible to rotate people. However, I told you many times I'm just a council member with very little power as I am fully focused on en143. I don't call the shots here, this is just my perspective on the questions I was asked. Future steps are up to the big table people such as Lost and Leblob and the Poppy council not me. :)

kaiokai

Hekatontarch

Bring it on you f2p lads Me and my bud @VIRTUALSELF are gonna take you down lassies, acting all high and mighty in your O45.;)

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I think you guys misunderstand me as well, i'm not grumpy i'm just genuienly curious what the plans are in POPPY. And as long as you align with F2P who has Lost as leader, then it comes across as extremely odd to say i'm an incapable leader lol.

It just feels weird man, i point out the oddities and give you some critique, but instead of actually answering my questions you either shrug it off or mald and say i'm a craaazy man...But when F2P turn on you then i'll be here, we can figure out something by then probably.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I think you guys misunderstand me as well, i'm not grumpy i'm just genuienly curious what the plans are in POPPY. And as long as you align with F2P who has Lost as leader, then it comes across as extremely odd to say i'm an incapable leader lol.

It just feels weird man, i point out the oddities and give you some critique, but instead of actually answering my questions you either shrug it off or mald and say i'm a craaazy man...But when F2P turn on you then i'll be here, we can figure out something by then probably.

tumblr_mfym9wC0Sb1s294oco1_400.gif

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Proved my point

I can't answer that question I'm not in Poppy?
And as for Lost, every person can make good and right decision with the help of others. I never called you crazy and I always been nice :p
I told you and I will keep telling you, I as an individual am super happy to share stuff with Poppy players. The big decisions are left to others in F2P not me. I literally dropped to see Bloods lose that was the whole point of me dropping. I decided to stay because friends asked me and I'm loyal to Dall. To sum it up, I'm here for moral support to help with LTS for my team to succeed with a few extra bits to help them when and if I can.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I'm not talking to you, i am asking POPPY leadership questions that they clearly don't like or want to keep suppressed.