Top 5 & World Prediction

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
do i detect an enmity between you and bloods? is it something new or is it like the good old feud between meme and jfl on cq worlds?

Since Elis haha, want the short story or the long story? I have a special Bloods section in my discord with all the screenshots LOL. Turtle likes an evidence folder :p

wdj40

Hipparchus
Considering you have zero cities in 45, I'd assume it's from your alliance. Not too bright are ya? You should probably get off the externals and help your pal out before his city becomes 175 points...
I have a city in 45, its mined well over 10k so I thank you for that :)

I bought 1200G of Cannonballs every day of the event, Advisors for 6 months and I''m 8k up from the start of the World... Not bad for free to play.

P.s I know the quote above wasn't for me

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
3) Do you a grudge against VS or anyone in Snakes?
Snakes got few good friend apart from VS, Not mad at him, i was in the wrong to trust him to begin with.
... Said the least trustworthy person in Grepolis
MtS really think that i had some kind of grand plan, the real (and extremely boring) truth is that i just respawned in the rim and a lot of people wanted to follow

It will be interesting to see how this server unfolds, i think MtS will see a lot of internal trouble and people leaving over time, however they have the fodder to reform themselves a few times. I think the most likely scenario for WW is going to be Bloods vs Snakes vs reformed MtS thing

jack9r9

Hipparchus
are.... are people bragging about killing troops with morale?

jesus what has this game come to
not sure where you got bragging about killing troops from... just a good laugh. Not playing this world seriously if that wasn't clear... Pretty funny when the #1 player is only there because of his gold spending (10% ares rage in multiple cities) and can't even think to time in cats before mantis. This hurricane's forum account?

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
I know slackers didn't make it, but doesn't seem to be much going on. They had an active player in revolt and were notified very quickly and he was left alone and no help... probably doesn't bode well!

I brag if I manage to make a coffee! killing is awesome progress!!

nuTcracker

Peltast

lets act as if sending your troops full retarded mode into biremes is not laughable coming from the "leader" of the ranking
smiley-emoticons-headbash.gif