Top 5 & World Prediction

HyKe

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-panik4.gif

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Blood alliances really trash. Why you need 3 alliances when there can be only 1 winner. Never understood that but it is what it is #PillageTheVillage
hide your kids hide your wife lol.

mats25

Phrourach
Blood alliances really trash. Why you need 3 alliances when there can be only 1 winner. Never understood that but it is what it is #PillageTheVillage
what is the problem with you...to write the same complain to multible threats...lol.relax.
i hoped to see interview or something...hehe

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

you see i know bloods and they pull out the same card and ask the same question when their top contender has 2 or 3 wings lol
if i was in your shoes i wouldnt sweat over amount of blood wings or total players, they are a dying ally being carried with singular players, and with each next world you see less and less of those people that carry them, so they dont really pose any danger war or endgame wise :)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Moon Breathing and LuckyDream between them combined had 15 million offensive battle points, Bloods with like 60 players had only 26 million LOL

gkassimis

Hipparchus
All of our 5 min farming is paying off
i wonder from which alliance i have made 70k gold so far. must be the Gold Gold Gold alliance.
its noobish to say that 5m farm pays off since 10m has the best results but since i know you are experienced player, i ll receive it as a moment of weakness:)

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
i wonder from which alliance i have made 70k gold so far. must be the Gold Gold Gold alliance.
its noobish to say that 5m farm pays off since 10m has the best results but since i know you are experienced player, i ll receive it as a moment of weakness:)

Tell Timur I said hi

Lost1547

Hipparchus

:D you gonna be OP next Cq world

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos

Considering you have zero cities in 45, I'd assume it's from your alliance. Not too bright are ya? You should probably get off the externals and help your pal out before his city becomes 175 points...

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@Lost1547 @Grepo Chuckey great to see you guys are well! Havent seen you Chuckley from that VICTRIX world,and Lost its awesome to see you again Buddy i really missed you :)

Man with so many good players this world is probably going to be very fun damn shame im tied somewhere else otherwise i would join!

Bloods is Nb 1!:D

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Considering you have zero cities in 45, I'd assume it's from your alliance. Not too bright are ya? You should probably get off the externals and help your pal out before his city becomes 175 points...
bright enough to know that farming 10s gives ya 16% more resources. but if 5s suits you better, who ami to judge. do you at least use captain or you do it manually since you have no gold there?