Top 5 & World Prediction

wdj40

Hipparchus
well seems like bloods hitting vm and fully elite playing farmville up in 74 lol. not sure of that plan
Check out some of Fully Equipped Elites profiles, some of them are raging I took some of their cities. I'm not 100% sure they realise that's kind of the aim of the game. The leaders have tried to ban their players from speaking to people outside their Alliance lmao :)

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
we indeed have 1 NAP going with Poppy correct we are also 1 branch unlike almost everyone else here. Your guys talk so much sh*t about bloods and barely taken anything even when all the hitters have only 1 enemy who barely hits back. Bunch of tough guys. Oh but bloods simmers!!
Literally a few days after poppy and blood start fighting, bloods set off a mass vm.. how does you comment even make sense? Lol

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Afaik we don't have a mass VM. You're literally spreading lies. A few of our players have gone into VM for the holidays or irl business, like you're supposed to use VM for, and will be back after.

Right, since a few bloods players have gone into VM I am no longer making sense, even though it has nothing to do with my argument;
f2p are a bunch of hugging noobs who just want easy wins. I am not saying Bloods is better than you, they aren’t and the fact you need to gang up on them and have tons of allies is just pathetic. You're an ally of golders worth 9m points, NAP with Poppy worth 5m, so neither of you are attacking eachother (or anyone else). Bloods is 5.5m. But you don't see a problem in this.
"Merge the servers" lol.. "Killing the servers" fits you better

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
I'm poppy's btw.. and we 5 mil are fighting bloods 5.5 mil, pretty even. We have 2 naps that is all, one of them is with you... if that is too many... *awkward*

You can call f2p what you like, but better you don't drag poppy's into it. It makes strategic sense to take bloods cities in 54 atm. If you want to criticise us for not being dumb and blowing up the whole server then fine, guilt as charged! :D

Last edited:

anes king

Phrourach
I'm poppy's btw.. and we 5 mil are fighting bloods 5.5 mil, pretty even. We have 2 naps that is all, one of them is with you... if that is too many... *awkward*
You can't just look at Poppy total points and Blood total points and call it an even fight, and just completely ignore the fact Bloods are fighting other alliances as well, that's not how this works lol

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
You can't just look at Poppy total points and Blood total points and call it an even fight, and just completely ignore the fact Bloods are fighting other alliances as well, that's not how this works lol
But you can't just dump uncoordinated attacks from different allainces and try make out it is a coalition...
Most of poppy's have been fighting someone since bp ended.. and now made out to be hugging...

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Read the reply again. F2P hug, POPPY dumb. That's the message summarized.

I've come to realize it's actually not F2P destroying the server, it is the lack of ability from the rest of the server. Not so much skill wise, but in terms of diplomatics. This server could make a case study on abnormal prevalence of low intelligence found in Grepolis. Or prevalence of leaders getting promised crowns under the table, idk.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Read the reply again. F2P hug, POPPY dumb. That's the message summarized.

I've come to realize it's actually not F2P destroying the server, it is the lack of ability from the rest of the server. Not so much skill wise, but in terms of diplomatics. This server could make a case study on abnormal prevalence of low intelligence found in Grepolis. Or prevalence of leaders getting promised crowns under the table, idk.
You still owe me a crown ;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I personally think Poppy are playing smart looking to make the server into a 3 headed race between. I spoken to VS and well, we have different views on the matter. We were going to go after Bloods one way or another, I personally pushed my council to hit them *guilty*. Poppy opening fire on their end is smart, because that gives them a window to gain ground in 55 themselves. They gain nothing from backing or being neutral to Bloods, no one likes Bloods.

I'm not sucking up to Poppy or anything I just think diplomatically they have their head screwed on, unlike Bloods. Maybe I'm one sided because I don't like Bloods but I think this makes the server way more interesting in the future and Poppy have a good chance at winning just like my group does and Snakes do. :)

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
3 headed races dont exist anymore in Grepolis. We are far too few people left to have server extending far enough for a 3 way race to happen. It will ALWAYS end up 1v1 between 2 coalitions, so unless POPPY plans on merging with F2P, then it was indeed an incredibly dumb move by them.

To examplify it; If you find yourself in a real life brawl between 3 people, free for all and only one can prevail. 2 of you are skinny as hell and 1 is a 210cm fucker. Do you help the 210cm fucker kill your fellow skinny guy? Of course not, you are next in line...

slammed

Taxiarch
3 headed races dont exist anymore in Grepolis. We are far too few people left to have server extending far enough for a 3 way race to happen. It will ALWAYS end up 1v1 between 2 coalitions, so unless POPPY plans on merging with F2P, then it was indeed an incredibly dumb move by them.

To examplify it; If you find yourself in a real life brawl between 3 people, free for all and only one can prevail. 2 of you are skinny as hell and 1 is a 210cm fucker. Do you help the 210cm fucker kill your fellow skinny guy? Of course not, you are next in line...

it was not a dumb move. not sure how you see it as that way? because everyone knows all it takes is one person and the alliance can be broke apart. one wrong move can change everything. cant really blame diplomacy on anything here. you have alot of great players on all teams. and each dip cant figure what the other is going to do. they can say one thing and do another. which happens almost every world

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
it was not a dumb move. not sure how you see it as that way? because everyone knows all it takes is one person and the alliance can be broke apart. one wrong move can change everything. cant really blame diplomacy on anything here. you have alot of great players on all teams. and each dip cant figure what the other is going to do. they can say one thing and do another. which happens almost every world
It was in fact extremely dumb, i am 100% sure people in F2P will agree however they ofc can't admit here. The only thing you accomplished was speeding up the fall of Bloods, which also means speeding up who's next to fall. You or Snakes, who is it gonna be?

Also, this is not domination but WW. You don't need those cities from Bloods. Tactically speaking there is 0 pros for you to attack them but 50 cons.

slammed

Taxiarch
It was in fact extremely dumb, i am 100% sure people in F2P will agree however they ofc can't admit here. The only thing you accomplished was speeding up the fall of Bloods, which also means speeding up who's next to fall. You or Snakes, who is it gonna be?

Also, this is not domination but WW. You don't need those cities from Bloods. Tactically speaking there is 0 pros for you to attack them but 50 cons.

well either way snakes and poppy on the lines of attack when f2p close naps or pacts with whoever they are with, everyone knows there just waiting on bloods to fall, we all played for years here and it happens every world. we know they all use gold but at the end of the day its a war game and if your like me your not here to play farmville. but have to have a plan to make it to the end, and the time it was the best decision made for our group, everyone has there game plan. which works no one knows until its over,

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
well either way snakes and poppy on the lines of attack when f2p close naps or pacts with whoever they are with, everyone knows there just waiting on bloods to fall, we all played for years here and it happens every world. we know they all use gold but at the end of the day its a war game and if your like me your not here to play farmville. but have to have a plan to make it to the end, and the time it was the best decision made for our group, everyone has there game plan. which works no one knows until its over,
Everyone but you knows, sorry to say. There is no chance ever that POPPY will win anything at all, that's just how it is. F2P are laughing and we in Snakes are crying

slammed

Taxiarch
Everyone but you knows, sorry to say. There is no chance ever that POPPY will win anything at all, that's just how it is. F2P are laughing and we in Snakes are crying

well been playing for 10 years have 2 crowns in ww. it happens the same everytime a hugfest until 1 bigteam falls, it all comes to activity and skill level and gold use