Top 5 & World Prediction

gkassimis

Hipparchus
There is only one way we will find out if the move was dumb or clever.. at the end, I guess one of us will be posting a smug quote here ;)
its common logic dude. unless you plan a merge with F2P, you dont support your main contender for the crown against a weaker alliance. do you expect them after they finish with bloods to wait patiently until wonder era comes? you have only speed up the conflict between ya. unless ofc you have plans to work together for wonders as i said

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
You guys really went to call Poppy dumb , LOL that's something I will have to counter to .
Poppy went for a pact with F2P only because

1) True Bloods did not believe us , they formed a coalition with Projects to fight F2P . But Poppy was never invited to join the coalition even though it was ranked 2 in attack points and rank 2 in points table. Can anyone explain why ??
Maybe Bloods were planning to send us to fight F2P and we both would fight each other and they could easily slip into the strongest position.
2)And Poppy was receiving complaints that we were breaking the NAP even if we internalized a ocean 55 city of our member , while Bloods were colonizing ocean 54 without even asking us .

On the other hand , Lost was moderate in his approach , he just was simple to understand , he was clear in what he wanted a " NAP".

By the way , we've just agreed for a NAP and there's nothing to fear , you know Poppy is really kind if you know who the founder over there is ....
Our old leader , Stubborn & Arrogant *Trajan* (Correction: He was an extremely awesome Founder ) has left due to personal reasons.
The New founder is really opposite to our Ex-Founder . He does not even answer Pm's you know !!

And again making it clear , Poppy has a NAP with F2P and that there's nothing to fear , because we haven't done a joint OP yet .;)

By the way making scores clear . . . . . .

Bloods Vs Poppy :
8 cities taken by Bloods and its sisters
31 cities taken by Poppy and its sister

Poppy wants bloods to defend , Please ! Its getting boring by the one way battle .

( By the way , check out queensteff's profile , we took a city from her on her birthday , by killing 6k DLU against a complete wall :cool: )

Regards ,
Falcon

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Everyone but you knows, sorry to say. There is no chance ever that POPPY will win anything at all, that's just how it is. F2P are laughing and we in Snakes are crying
Well that's awesome , Thanks for making us realize our position , But what's the problem we will be happy to fight till end , not like Bloods quitting the fight midway.

Drew411

Hipparchus
How has every poppy player that replied missed the key issue being discussed? You helped the 6'5 jacked UFC fighter kick the **** out of one person in a room of 4 smaller and weaker dudes. It's 3 left and you are positioned between both of them. F2p is going to take bloods cities faster than poppy, it's simply a given. So once all of bloods is cleared and cities taken here is poppy's position: Snakes to the north and f2p to their west and south. If f2p keeps their nap the whole server good for poppy, they can accomplish a nice second-place finish (pathetic if they are happy with that though). Most likely they won't keep it because half the f2p roster will get bored fast and perma vm if the server is a stomp. So the likely scenario is they break the nap and Poppy will have 3 fronts (f2p west/south and Snakes North) to cover which everyone knows they can't do. Please can one of Poppy's 5 members who possess actual reading comprehension skills give an actual reply.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
You guys really went to call Poppy dumb , LOL that's something I will have to counter to .
Poppy went for a pact with F2P only because

1) True Bloods did not believe us , they formed a coalition with Projects to fight F2P . But Poppy was never invited to join the coalition even though it was ranked 2 in attack points and rank 2 in points table. Can anyone explain why ??
Maybe Bloods were planning to send us to fight F2P and we both would fight each other and they could easily slip into the strongest position.
2)And Poppy was receiving complaints that we were breaking the NAP even if we internalized a ocean 55 city of our member , while Bloods were colonizing ocean 54 without even asking us .

On the other hand , Lost was moderate in his approach , he just was simple to understand , he was clear in what he wanted a " NAP".

By the way , we've just agreed for a NAP and there's nothing to fear , you know Poppy is really kind if you know who the founder over there is ....
Our old leader , Stubborn & Arrogant *Trajan* (Correction: He was an extremely awesome Founder ) has left due to personal reasons.
The New founder is really opposite to our Ex-Founder . He does not even answer Pm's you know !!

And again making it clear , Poppy has a NAP with F2P and that there's nothing to fear , because we haven't done a joint OP yet .;)

By the way making scores clear . . . . . .

Bloods Vs Poppy :
8 cities taken by Bloods and its sisters
31 cities taken by Poppy and its sister

Poppy wants bloods to defend , Please ! Its getting boring by the one way battle .

( By the way , check out queensteff's profile , we took a city from her on her birthday , by killing 6k DLU against a complete wall :cool: )

Regards ,
Falcon
to go against common sense doesnt mean you re dumb always. maybe you know something that others dont or maybe you re just arrogant. if you go to a bar and you want to hit on a milf thats flirting with Bradley Cooper and Danny DeVito, you dont team up with Cooper to get rid off DeVito but the opposite so you have better chances to score. unless you have already arranged with Cooper to go for a 3some or you believe you are hunkier than Cooper :)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
How has every poppy player that replied missed the key issue being discussed? You helped the 6'5 jacked UFC fighter kick the **** out of one person in a room of 4 smaller and weaker dudes. It's 3 left and you are positioned between both of them. F2p is going to take bloods cities faster than poppy, it's simply a given. So once all of bloods is cleared and cities taken here is poppy's position: Snakes to the north and f2p to their west and south. If f2p keeps their nap the whole server good for poppy, they can accomplish a nice second-place finish (pathetic if they are happy with that though). Most likely they won't keep it because half the f2p roster will get bored fast and perma vm if the server is a stomp. So the likely scenario is they break the nap and Poppy will have 3 fronts (f2p west/south and Snakes North) to cover which everyone knows they can't do. Please can one of Poppy's 5 members who possess actual reading comprehension skills give an actual reply.

We were going to pressure Bloods one way or another as I said before. With Poppy opening fire on their end, they gain a foothold in 55 for themselves from the North. How do you guys see it so one sided? Sure it helps us F2P to gain ground quicker yet its limited as well because Poppy take cities we would have gone after sooner or later.

If they stayed neutral to Bloods sure it slows our process down but we would still go after those cities?

Drew411

Hipparchus
We were going to pressure Bloods one way or another as I said before. With Poppy opening fire on their end, they gain a foothold in 55 for themselves from the North. How do you guys see it so one sided? Sure it helps us F2P to gain ground quicker yet its limited as well because Poppy take cities we would have gone after sooner or later.

If they stayed neutral to Bloods sure it slows our process down but we would still go after those cities?

Exactly, they sped up the process. Once bloods is gone poppy will be next. Instead of speeding up the fight between bloods and f2p, poppy could have spent that time fighting other alliances to get slots and then increase their expansion eastward to create a strong backline to lts from for the inevitable fight against f2p. I'm not saying poppy should have ignored bloods the whole time either, just that they should have used the time given to them. They could have built themselves up and then gone after bloods a bit later. Still would be plenty of cities for them to eat and bloods defense would be low from fighting f2p after a week or two. Instead, they are rushing into a conflict they are not ready for.

Last edited:
Exactly, they sped up the process. Once bloods is gone poppy will be next. Instead of speeding up the fight between bloods and f2p, poppy could have spent that time fighting other alliances to get slots and then increase their expansion westward to create a strong backline to lts from for the inevitable fight against f2p. I'm not saying poppy should have ignored bloods the whole time either, just that they should have used the time given to them. They could have built themselves up and then gone after bloods a bit later. Still would be plenty of cities for them to eat and bloods defense would be low from fighting f2p after a week or two. Instead, they are rushing into a conflict they are not ready for.

Interesting analysis from all. But it reminds me of watching pundits in the media talking about what Russia, China, and the US will do. There is conventional wisdom but at the end of the day you realize that anything can happen? So how about just playing the game and fighting hard instead? It's human nature for some to look for a reason for their own failures and blame it on others. I don't think any of the players who have posted here are dumb but it seems some are prone to call others dumb, underestimate them, and frankly resort to silly name calling. Bring it in battle in the game and let that do the talking for you. No intention to insult anyone. I love everybody.

gkassimis

Hipparchus

so you re telling me that its the same to have to send def to 10 revolts as to send to 20? we never said we were going to beat you if poppys hadnt broken nap but it would have taken a month to reach the point we are today. enough time for poppy to grow more, for bloods to move easter and delaying the outcome etc

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
so you re telling me that its the same to have to send def to 10 revolts as to send to 20? we never said we were going to beat you if poppys hadnt broken nap but it would have taken a month to reach the point we are today. enough time for poppy to grow more, for bloods to move easter and delaying the outcome etc

That may be true to an extent yes but we would force the cities sooner or later and that is my point whereas if Poppy open fire at least they can take cities for themselves rather than see those cities under our control in a month time. It also doesn't help knowing how Bloods go back on their world very quickly. There are Poppy players who played on Elis and I'm sure that would have played a part as well because they do 180 turns extremely quickly. I told you already you deserve a better crew.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
should have used the time given to them

Not something I would advice, Bloods cannot be trust they're known for doing a 180 very quickly, both I and Fiasco been on the Bloods treatment adventure. Bloods were going to go down either way, we're not the only ones who dislike them. For more information look at my Elis article.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Lol, everyone still playing this game has done a 180 a million times before... Look in your own roster ffs hahahah

If you take grudges with you from server to server, you are simply THE reason this game is dying. Mass hugging and fucking pre-determined enemies. Getting nauseous

anes king

Phrourach
Tbh it's pointless discussing here as most people will keep pushing their narrative just to feel better about the decisions they made regardless how many facts and arguments are presented by the other side.

Imo F2P made the right decision by NAPing everyone if they don't want to see a competitive server and want to sim for an easy crown (which we know some of them do want) and Poppy leadership either made deals for crowns for themselves with f2p or they made a mistake. Bloods made a mistake by not making a coalition against F2P.
3 headed race as Mel said would be fun, but it never happens as 2 alliances will attack/merge against the 3rd (will most likely be the case here and the world will be over early).

This is what I think of it, ofc I don't expect everyone to agree and that's ok :D