Top 5 & World Prediction

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Poppy likes fight , I like fight , well what's the fun without a twist being there
You guys think poppy just made a decision straight away . We've made all possible calculations before taking the decision .

The problem with you guys is you don't accept the truth ,
Even if we had started the war you would be the ones who would go against us and criticize us and we would die for you all .

By the way , we killed 1k Dlu, 45 Pegs in a red city in 10 min
Fun fact : It's toon city in our ocean 64 core , He came for BP and golded the wall heavily and units in 1 hour and we took 10 minutes to destroy it LOL .
Poppy is really good , you know you have to understand . . . . .

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Lol, everyone still playing this game has done a 180 a million times before... Look in your own roster ffs hahahah

If you take grudges with you from server to server, you are simply THE reason this game is dying. Mass hugging and fucking pre-determined enemies. Getting nauseous

I don't, well, only against Bloods ;)

Drew411

Hipparchus
Poppy likes fight , I like fight , well what's the fun without a twist being there
You guys think poppy just made a decision straight away . We've made all possible calculations before taking the decision .

The problem with you guys is you don't accept the truth ,
Even if we had started the war you would be the ones who would go against us and criticize us and we would die for you all .

Fun fact : It's toon city in our ocean 64 core , He came for BP and golded the wall heavily and units in 1 hour and we took 10 minutes to destroy it LOL .

What are you even talking about? What truth are we supposed to accept? Have you even read what anyone posted? Half the forum has explained why it was a bad idea, if you can't read you can just admit it.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
What are you even talking about? What truth are we supposed to accept? Have you even read what anyone posted? Half the forum has explained why it was a bad idea, if you can't read you can just admit it.
And I told you the other side of the coin flip, perhaps I'm right?
Bloods would have folded or ghosted :)

Malrov

Taxiarch
I am currently completely and utterly confused. I knew world forums were a shitstorm, but this is like, way beyond insanity

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You guys really went to call Poppy dumb , LOL that's something I will have to counter to .
Poppy went for a pact with F2P only because

1) True Bloods did not believe us , they formed a coalition with Projects to fight F2P . But Poppy was never invited to join the coalition even though it was ranked 2 in attack points and rank 2 in points table. Can anyone explain why ??
Maybe Bloods were planning to send us to fight F2P and we both would fight each other and they could easily slip into the strongest position.
2)And Poppy was receiving complaints that we were breaking the NAP even if we internalized a ocean 55 city of our member , while Bloods were colonizing ocean 54 without even asking us .

On the other hand , Lost was moderate in his approach , he just was simple to understand , he was clear in what he wanted a " NAP".

By the way , we've just agreed for a NAP and there's nothing to fear , you know Poppy is really kind if you know who the founder over there is ....
Our old leader , Stubborn & Arrogant *Trajan* (Correction: He was an extremely awesome Founder ) has left due to personal reasons.
The New founder is really opposite to our Ex-Founder . He does not even answer Pm's you know !!

And again making it clear , Poppy has a NAP with F2P and that there's nothing to fear , because we haven't done a joint OP yet .;)

By the way making scores clear . . . . . .

Bloods Vs Poppy :
8 cities taken by Bloods and its sisters
31 cities taken by Poppy and its sister

Poppy wants bloods to defend , Please ! Its getting boring by the one way battle .

( By the way , check out queensteff's profile , we took a city from her on her birthday , by killing 6k DLU against a complete wall :cool: )

Regards ,
Falcon
Oooooh boy this post is uninformed.
1. We kinda did invite you, you were in our forums and we had a NAP. If anything, it was Project who was "being sent" to fight F2P as they were the ones most frequently attacked. I don't even really get your point here.
2. If we were colonizing in your ocean (information we never received), tell our leaders. Actions of rogue members are bad, but we can't do anything about it if we don't know about it because you don't tell us about it. That's kinda on you.
3. We were also pretty clear about the terms of our NAP. iirc, the leaders summed it up in about 3 sentences. Don't attack Poppy, don't expand in O54, they won't expand in O55.
4. A NAP is about as good as a full ally at this point in the game. Now F2P don't have a third paty to worry about and can fully focus on one alliance. When the big man in the room no longer has to worry about the little guys ganging up, it doesn't matter if one little guy is on his side or not because it's easy enough for him to win anyway.

anes king

Phrourach

You can't say you're a fighter then write some noob stuff like that, what even are those numbers and times lmao

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Exactly, they sped up the process. Once bloods is gone poppy will be next. Instead of speeding up the fight between bloods and f2p, poppy could have spent that time fighting other alliances to get slots and then increase their expansion eastward to create a strong backline to lts from for the inevitable fight against f2p. I'm not saying poppy should have ignored bloods the whole time either, just that they should have used the time given to them. They could have built themselves up and then gone after bloods a bit later. Still would be plenty of cities for them to eat and bloods defense would be low from fighting f2p after a week or two. Instead, they are rushing into a conflict they are not ready for.

idk about you but Bloods deserve to get ganged on by 12 teams in every world and absolutely no one has any right to defend them after the diplo crap they pulled over the years, and any leader/ally that does team up with them are either clueless, dumb, or both.

Lol, everyone still playing this game has done a 180 a million times before... Look in your own roster ffs hahahah

If you take grudges with you from server to server, you are simply THE reason this game is dying. Mass hugging and fucking pre-determined enemies. Getting nauseous

absolutely not, the game is not dying because of pre-determined enemies because that was a thing from gen 1 worlds, nothing has changed, and all beef's are completely warranted and always have been, mostly because of the shady things premade/ "family" leaders keep pulling every next world.

as for why game is dying, its quite simple, lack of advertising and necessary attention from inno to get in new players, the updates/changes they added to the game greatly attributed to players deciding to leave, starting with instant purchase scheme at least 60-80% of gen 1/2 players quit because of that.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hope you are talking about Mel because im not in F2P :)
im not hating on bloods, im stating what i got by using common sense, experience from 2011 to todays grepo, and i have hands on experience with Bloods for about 4-5 years now, as i do with most revolt/conquest teams in last 2-4 years.

tho i will say this... bloods might be the best ally in todays grepo if you want to chill, sim, and turtle up and have absolutely no worry/dilemma about the endgame as bloods havent done anything in that regards for last full on 4-5 years.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Bloods made their bed for me after the back stabbed me on Elis, and tried to turn their shady business on me. Just because this is a new server that doesn't mean I wipe the slate clean...
We all learn from mistakes in life both in games and in real life, I learned the hard way with Bloods any grief or "beef" they get in future worlds is well deserved and warranted in my eyes since DoA isn't the only team they screwed over. I told myself Fiasco were just a group of nasty people hating on Bloods for no reason, I was extremely deludedo_O