Top 5 & World Prediction

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Please keep Elis out of EN142. No one cares about that server. Like really, 0 people. Bloods have backstabbed people before, as every other premade out there has, no surprise in that. This is a strategy game, that is exactly what can and will happen in strategy games. If you don't like it, then you really shouldnt play the game. Backstabbing is just a part of what makes the game so exciting

slammed

Taxiarch
How has every poppy player that replied missed the key issue being discussed? You helped the 6'5 jacked UFC fighter kick the **** out of one person in a room of 4 smaller and weaker dudes. It's 3 left and you are positioned between both of them. F2p is going to take bloods cities faster than poppy, it's simply a given. So once all of bloods is cleared and cities taken here is poppy's position: Snakes to the north and f2p to their west and south. If f2p keeps their nap the whole server good for poppy, they can accomplish a nice second-place finish (pathetic if they are happy with that though). Most likely they won't keep it because half the f2p roster will get bored fast and perma vm if the server is a stomp. So the likely scenario is they break the nap and Poppy will have 3 fronts (f2p west/south and Snakes North) to cover which everyone knows they can't do. Please can one of Poppy's 5 members who possess actual reading comprehension skills give an actual reply.

actually looks like snakes are having there issues with the pagans,f2p and pioneers and bloods. snakes just lost rendor no surprise has just shipped from 4 different teams now. and pagans are on top of snakes taking cities. so this war is not over and see some of the hidden alliances coming around the corner. toons there is no worry. fully elite by the way dont know what is elite by them. playing house in the corner of 074. guess queen getting gang banged up there.

slammed

Taxiarch
Bloods made their bed for me after the back stabbed me on Elis, and tried to turn their shady business on me. Just because this is a new server that doesn't mean I wipe the slate clean...
We all learn from mistakes in life both in games and in real life, I learned the hard way with Bloods any grief or "beef" they get in future worlds is well deserved and warranted in my eyes since DoA isn't the only team they screwed over. I told myself Fiasco were just a group of nasty people hating on Bloods for no reason, I was extremely deludedo_O

they have been backstabbing since they came in lol. they sim to the end and then brown nose to the winning alliance to get a crown. offering lts and resources. every world nothing different

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
they have been backstabbing since they came in lol. they sim to the end and then brown nose to the winning alliance to get a crown. offering lts and resources. every world nothing different

completely forgot slammed was there with me 4-5 years ago when bloods actually did something lol
Slammed for president of Poppy as only leader i would trust to keep that train moving in correct path. :cool:

yeah idk why he said that, big papa vibes - not a good sign smh

ohh lawd...
such a blast from the past... big papa was something special, at least to watch hahaha

Last edited:

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
its common logic dude. unless you plan a merge with F2P, you dont support your main contender for the crown against a weaker alliance. do you expect them after they finish with bloods to wait patiently until wonder era comes? you have only speed up the conflict between ya. unless ofc you have plans to work together for wonders as i said
Thanks but I'm not a dude ;)

You don't have all the information or all the logic though... just a one sided view of this it seems lol

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Guys so much hate towards each other, while all, absolutely all does same in this world.

all teams have at least 1 sister (even snakes, who bragged before being only alliance without sister). All of you openly spoke that you have some kind of relation with other teams. And still so much hate towards others while you do same.

VS due to my respect towards you, due to being team mates couple worlds, if backstabbing is okay and part of this game, how NAP/Pact is illegal while it’s definitely official part of this game. And if we speak about strategy, poppy choose that strategy and if they were right or wrong time will show, everyone has own opinion and that should be like that.

PS: And forgot who posted it, but did Grepolis reach that stage where people brag about clearing troops on forums? Mainly when numbers are just funny.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Define "okay". Backstabbing, pacts turning 180 and people jumping ship is the nature of the game. It is the nature of strategy games. The freedom to do what ever you want is exactly what makes grepolis fun and intriguing. If it's okay, well that's up to you. I'm just stating that it is natural such happens.

The point i was making by saying so, is that hating on Bloods and targetting them because of past stuff they have done is not good for the server. Or any future server. Everyone who are still playing this game has done some bullshit in the past, that's just how it is well because it is the nature of the game :)

slammed

Taxiarch
completely forgot slammed was there with me 4-5 years ago when bloods actually did something lol
Slammed for president of Poppy as only leader i would trust to keep that train moving in correct path. :cool:

ohh lawd...
such a blast from the past... big papa was something special, at least to watch hahaha

bro i miss the old days when we had subs,dud,maja,ick,go into a world dude have slinger nukes in 1 day of opening and just go ham lol

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well mate, definitely jumping ships, backstabbing and even ‘spy memberships’ always happened, mainly after introducing all these crown decorations and artifacts, but that definitely isn’t something to be proud of or what makes this game good. I have never ever done that kind of stuff and liked players like that, as majority of other players. So it’s not surprising if players like that gets hated.

So was always in this game multiple pacting, multiple sister alliances and so on, which personally I don’t like as well. But Grepo came to the state where you see it more and more, so you whether play like that or leave game. Also of course there is 3rd option playing solo at used to be in the past and than during whole world whine about being outnumbered,

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
Tbh I've played since en12 and despite anything I've done, you'd struggle to find an enemy that wouldn't give me a spot on their team. If someone hates you so much they want to wipe you off the face of every server..

slammed

Taxiarch
Tbh I've played since en12 and despite anything I've done, you'd struggle to find an enemy that wouldn't give me a spot on their team. If someone hates you so much they want to wipe you off the face of every server..

like old maxipad lol.hated by many. would jump ship in a heart beat. rimmed her couple times lol

slammed

Taxiarch
Well mate, definitely jumping ships, backstabbing and even ‘spy memberships’ always happened, mainly after introducing all these crown decorations and artifacts, but that definitely isn’t something to be proud of or what makes this game good. I have never ever done that kind of stuff and liked players like that, as majority of other players. So it’s not surprising if players like that gets hated.

So was always in this game multiple pacting, multiple sister alliances and so on, which personally I don’t like as well. But Grepo came to the state where you see it more and more, so you whether play like that or leave game. Also of course there is 3rd option playing solo at used to be in the past and than during whole world whine about being outnumbered,
very true. some people will do anything not to be rimmed. so they go to there last resort of a spy. not knowing its not forgotten by people that play alot of worlds

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch

ohh lawd...
big papa once lead an alliance called "mainly backstabbers"

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
very true. some people will do anything not to be rimmed. so they go to there last resort of a spy. not knowing its not forgotten by people that play alot of worlds
I can't remember a world where there hasn't been a lot of pacts and multiple branching.. it has always been there, and despite not liking much, I've done it/am doing it now haha