Top 5 & World Prediction

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Can someone tell snakes they can’t be “A small group of elite players” if they have two alliances
Who said we are a small group of elite players?
Pacted alliances: (not to mention that you also merged with icarus and daidalos project, tried getting pact with WiB, asked POPPY for a pact and asked Pioneers to pact with GA)
EF7uHCM.jpg

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
Pacted alliances: (not to mention that you also merged with icarus and daidalos project, tried getting pact with WiB, asked POPPY for a pact and asked Pioneers to pact with GA)
EF7uHCM.jpg
That picture is kinda what bucks did with bloods. We’re not even fighting y’all yet so how can you compare stats? But hey, if it makes you feel better you disbanded an alliance that went against what you wanted, only to do the same thing.. who am I to judge

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
That picture is kinda what bucks did with bloods. We’re not even fighting y’all yet so how can you compare stats? But hey, if it makes you feel better you disbanded an alliance that went against what you wanted, only to do the same thing.. who am I to judge
We are fighting? We are attacking Addicts and took a city from F2P yesterday

And which alliance did i disband cause "they didnt do what i wanted"?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
W

Well did you offer for shared forums , oh I did not know ?? Lol whom did you contact by the way . I've been the founder of Poppy for almost from start and I did not know it .

Well for that pact we too asked for the same to be followed but some of your players just started to colonize near our core . Take it from me when our players approached you guys to swap cities , why were you guys reluctant , because you wanted those cities , in case if we fall you could crouch upon us and feast on us.
And by the poppy is not so cheap to complain all the time.

F2P just has a NAP , well people would call poppy dumb if we went to war against F2P when our allies were not ready to help us out .

You guys underestimate Poppy , that's the problem . . . .
It wasn't an offer, it was a reality. I remember the forum we had with you, Projects, and I think someone else about shared def against F2P. It was there for a good week at least.

We didn't swap because the players with O54 cities were just lazy. Never underestimate human stupidity.

Del2

Chiliarch
Grabbed another cold beer, let them swing, just an observer, so ... who is winning? Love the stats ... it speaks the truth ... as compared to just smack talking and emotion (action matters). More BOOM, city taking, leadership/strategy and team participation = winning team