Top 5 & World Prediction

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I wonder which side POPPY is going to join hmmm

View attachment 16160

This definitely isn’t most inappropriate post, but could make top 10 at least.

why you guys compare 5 alliance stats against snakes? F2P haven’t run any op or anything like that against snakes yet and mainly with help of any other team and still score is 52-1.

that score which you presented above, is because snakes have kinda same crushing score against GA/GR and it shouldn’t be surprising if you look at map, snakes are like 3x bigger than them and they are literally trapped in their core.

if snakes win this world im going to eat toilet paper
You should buy lottery ticket, since seems luck is on your side.

Last edited:

Drew411

Hipparchus
This definitely isn’t most inappropriate post, but could make top 10 at least.

why you guys compare 5 alliance stats against snakes? F2P haven’t run any op or anything like that against snakes yet and mainly with help of any other team and still score is 52-1.

that score which you presented above, is because snakes have kinda same crushing score against GA/GR and it shouldn’t be surprising if you look at map, snakes are like 3x bigger than them and they are literally trapped in their core.

1) The purpose of the message was to present how bad of an idea poppy joining with f2p is unless there is a deal behind the scenes, not to flex the war score. Members and city-wise, numbers are already skewed in f2ps favor and if Poppy joins with f2p then Snakes' position will be rocky at best and at worst the team collapses. Not really why sure why Poppy wants to kill Snakes and 1v1 f2p so badly, unless there is a deal for a crown in which case congrats you killed the server before it could really even begin, no wonder the game is dying. It wasn't really meant to be a comparison of the score because as you said no real fighting has begun yet.

2) The score is 52-1 because snakes gave up like 40-50 cities to f2p so they could relocate.

mats25

Phrourach
this sh.t is growing so much merges/jumping and bla,bla,bla...shuld be locking system...
1.if player join to alliance ,cant jump middle the game.
2.when alliance have made name cant change it.
3.Forums shearing need to forget and deny.
4. shearings need to stop between alliances in big picture...
Something like that .Mabe helps a bit to break this grap,chause yes this is just not a game any more .
We can name grepolis as HoBD (Hole of the bad desissions).players allowed +4 years

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
this sh.t is growing so much merges/jumping and bla,bla,bla...shuld be locking system...
Something like that .Mabe helps a bit to break this grap,chause yes this is just not a game any more .
We can name grepolis as HoBD (Hole of the bad desissions).players allowed +4 years

All of those ideas are stupid because players will find a way to get around it.

1) Advertise the game like they use to
2) Go back to 80+ alliance limits to get rid of the sister alliances

Pro-Grep

Strategos
1) The purpose of the message was to present how bad of an idea poppy joining with f2p is unless there is a deal behind the scenes, not to flex the war score. Members and city-wise, numbers are already skewed in f2ps favor and if Poppy joins with f2p then Snakes' position will be rocky at best and at worst the team collapses. Not really why sure why Poppy wants to kill Snakes and 1v1 f2p so badly, unless there is a deal for a crown in which case congrats you killed the server before it could really even begin, no wonder the game is dying. It wasn't really meant to be a comparison of the score because as you said no real fighting has begun yet.

2) The score is 52-1 because snakes gave up like 40-50 cities to f2p so they could relocate.

that’s absolutely understandable, and I understand that it wasn’t flexing since anes isn’t even in either team. I’m just saying that just showing stats where all different teams are combined together against one team, isn’t appropriate, since there is no combined op’s against snakes or something like that. Look at map, 90% of slackers won’t even be able to fight against snakes due to location and many other details, which doesn’t make that stats valid to show like that. Hope you got my point.?

mats25

Phrourach
i dont belive they are so stupid there up in office and cant code players via saving...
they find cheaters and bots but cant look after the players savings..lol
but main issue is still the alliances coworking/shearing/pacts and naps.
Leaders, stupid i say STUPID style to play the game...and they name them selves as elite players and everything known players....fu..k them .today my morale falled here in grepolis...
Only lambs and fish in deep are feeling safe in bigger group,others can walk even alone.

anes king

Phrourach
I know the war-scores aren't accurate but that's not why I made the post.

It was to show how ridiculous is the fact that Poppy are siding with F2P making this a dead server.

How it makes sense that nr 1-2-4-5-8-9 are making a coalition against 3-7 is beyond me.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
INNO gets a lot of smoke when it comes to servers dying and ending after 3 weeks, but the players have just as big a responsibility. Someone tell Kid Idiotus' squad that they are number 280 in queue to get the crown... oh wait, the leaders ofc get the dirty crown, but how anyone in that cringe alliance can stay there and be content is baffling to me

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
INNO gets a lot of smoke when it comes to servers dying and ending after 3 weeks, but the players have just as big a responsibility. Someone tell Kid Idiotus' squad that they are number 280 in queue to get the crown... oh wait, the leaders ofc get the dirty crown, but how anyone in that cringe alliance can stay there and be content is baffling to me
You’re actually right in a way, it is the players that kills off worlds. But don’t sit there and blame F2P for hugging. Bloods made their decisions that lead up to their failures.

Poppy situation? Yeah I kinda see your point, but you had a nap with them and were planning on working with them until they told you to get lost

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
You’re actually right in a way, it is the players that kills off worlds. But don’t sit there and blame F2P for hugging. Bloods made their decisions that lead up to their failures.

Poppy situation? Yeah I kinda see your point, but you had a nap with them and were planning on working with them until they told you to get lost
Honestly mate i don't blame F2P for anything, i have already told you guys that today. I mostly blame POPPY, they should never had hit Bloods, instead they honestly shouldve come for us, that way WiB couldve survived and POPPY couldve eaten us snakes maybe.
You are manipulating inexperienced players and ppl who never went over 30 cities right into your play, nothing to blame there, it's good work that you guys saw an opportunity of basically having 90 ppl u can control

Yeah i begged POPPY for a deal, i don't think anyone in my position wouldnt have, we were outnumbered by two and now we are outnumbered by three

slammed

Taxiarch

and alot of that had to do with virtual saying we are stupid and dumb moves for attacking bloods.but bloods do what bloods do best. sim then team for a crown. who cares about a crown.but who was say pacting with snakes would not turn the same down the road and them back stabbing us? virtual said it himself. he is a back stabber and he loves it.

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
There are different scenarios that bloods could have survived.

Before Projects merged into F2P, Projects were trying to convince Poppy & Bloods to hit us, both refused. (before f2p and poppy got a nap) At that time we had basically zero defense and that would of put us into a vulnerable position, fighting 3 fronts.

Bloods had no trouble taking cities in their ocean that we couldn’t defend. Instead, they decided to sit back and just build defense, which lead to Projects getting fed up and merging into us.

If bloods & poppy did what Projects suggested, there’s a good chance we’d still be fighting for control of our ocean.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
and alot of that had to do with virtual saying we are stupid and dumb moves for attacking bloods.but bloods do what bloods do best. sim then team for a crown. who cares about a crown.but who was say pacting with snakes would not turn the same down the road and them back stabbing us? virtual said it himself. he is a back stabber and he loves it.
I said that backstabbing is part of the game, love or hate it it is what makes grepolis grepolis. Learn to read and dont misquote me or take stuff out of context. If you don't like backstabbing then i dont really know why you play with F2P in the first place lol, kinda ironic ngl

And if you make decisions ingame according to what is said on externals, that ****'s kinda awful mate, externals have always been the place to come clean or talk **** while not letting it affect ingame, best to log off if you can't take being called dumb. I was just telling you the truth, it hurts, but someone gotta say it

slammed

Taxiarch
I said that backstabbing is part of the game, love or hate it it is what makes grepolis grepolis. Learn to read and dont misquote me or take stuff out of context. If you don't like backstabbing then i dont really know why you play with F2P in the first place lol, kinda ironic ngl

And if you make decisions ingame according to what is said on externals, that ****'s kinda awful mate, externals have always been the place to come clean or talk **** while not letting it affect ingame, best to log off if you can't take being called dumb. I was just telling you the truth, it hurts, but someone gotta say it

you dont hurt my feelings lol. takes alot more then dumb. my stats say that. but we all make choices to make it to end game. some not liked and its always about coalitions. i dont care regardless where it ends. crown no crown. it does not change my ability to play. kinda like marriage its nothing but a pc of paper.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
you dont hurt my feelings lol. takes alot more then dumb. my stats say that. but we all make choices to make it to end game. some not liked and its always about coalitions. i dont care regardless where it ends. crown no crown. it does not change my ability to play. kinda like marriage its nothing but a pc of paper.
Yida yada, POPPY leadership is just highly inexperienced, that's all. Talking about stats, youve taken 10 internals and have 2:1 points:bp, a leader that is only here for gold or are u playing ?

slammed

Taxiarch
Yida yada, POPPY leadership is just highly inexperienced, that's all. Talking about stats, youve taken 10 internals and have 2:1 points:bp, a leader that is only here for gold or are u playing ?

i dont play that sell gold crap. i am the one buying it. i have plenty of experience. had 2 crowns under last name. lethal bacon can fill you in if you have any more questions about it.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
i dont play that sell gold crap. i am the one buying it. i have plenty of experience. had 2 crowns under last name. lethal bacon can fill you in if you have any more questions about it.
Oh well, that doesnt show. Anyways, back to the game. I'll return to laugh at the 250 members you have to cut when it's WW time. Or when F2P turn on you lol, gonna be fun see Kid retardus start crawling back again begging for a NAP or pact like when he was leader in Chickens

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Godzilla read this post and had a stroke. He is now dead.