Top 5 & World Prediction

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
From your vantage point it was a poor decision for them to make. Having said this, just because their decision wasn't what you were looking for, or one that favored your team, that doesn't mean it was a bad decision and their leaders "don't really have a clue". Step back and realize that viewed from their vantage point the world is a different place and their decision was the best for them in their considered opinion - just not for you.

Time will tell whether they "have a clue" as it does all of us. Having a clue includes diplomacy through respect and trust. Might be the most difficult attribute of a leader to be truly successful (having a clue). There are lots of good players out there but leaders that inspire others to play with them, and other alliances to align with them, can harness that group of good players to be great. I think I found a home where my leaders do that.
They made the decision they made because POPPY leaders are promised crowns, nothing more nothing less. It's not about externals or whatever else they say, the leaders there are promised crowns and they choose the easy way.

If you like a home where the leader are known cheater, multi accounter etc. etc., then yeah you found a good home lol. You do realize that your leaders are only here for a short while, right?

slammed

Taxiarch
From your vantage point it was a poor decision for them to make. Having said this, just because their decision wasn't what you were looking for, or one that favored your team, that doesn't mean it was a bad decision and their leaders "don't really have a clue". Step back and realize that viewed from their vantage point the world is a different place and their decision was the best for them in their considered opinion - just not for you.

Time will tell whether they "have a clue" as it does all of us. Having a clue includes diplomacy through respect and trust. Might be the most difficult attribute of a leader to be truly successful (having a clue). There are lots of good players out there but leaders that inspire others to play with them, and other alliances to align with them, can harness that group of good players to be great. I think I found a home where my leaders do that.

good way to put it. all of us sit in defferent positions in different oceans. unfortunatly starting in dead middle of everyone puts dips in different positions. everyone knew bloods would fall but falling off a couple ops was really not that expected that quick. when u have 4 fronts u have to take the best option at the time to lead u to the end.

slammed

Taxiarch
They made the decision they made because POPPY leaders are promised crowns, nothing more nothing less. It's not about externals or whatever else they say, the leaders there are promised crowns and they choose the easy way.

If you like a home where the leader are known cheater, multi accounter etc. etc., then yeah you found a good home lol. You do realize that your leaders are only here for a short while, right?

I am a leader here and i am not promised a crown, so not sure what ur pointing at. but it happens every world. if you was in top lead you would do the same to win the crown and if you said you wouldnt your a liar.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I am a leader here and i am not promised a crown, so not sure what ur pointing at. but it happens every world. if you was in top lead you would do the same to win the crown and if you said you wouldnt your a liar.
Go look at my profile. How many crowns do i have? I stay 100 miles from WW usually cause i can't stand crown rotations, and i usually leave when WW start. I dont give a flying for that crown, i'm here to fight equal enemies and have a blast.

BTW we already have +25 of your cities in revolt and ur players are complaining why we are hitting them, some dont understand ur decision, others saw it as a surprise you broke the NAP and they arent ready. F2P casually has 2.5k FTS (50k DLU) sitting as LTS in many of their cities on our islands, how much of that deff has been sent to GA and will be sent to POPPY? Go figure who's being played here...

slammed

Taxiarch
Go look at my profile. How many crowns do i have? I stay 100 miles from WW usually cause i can't stand crown rotations, and i usually leave when WW start. I dont give a flying for that crown, i'm here to fight equal enemies and have a blast.

BTW we already have +25 of your cities in revolt and ur players are complaining why we are hitting them, some dont understand ur decision, others saw it as a surprise you broke the NAP and they arent ready. F2P casually has 2.5k FTS (50k DLU) sitting as LTS in many of their cities on our islands, how much of that deff has been sent to GA and will be sent to POPPY? Go figure who's being played here...

damn u cant count or players arent posting. since we see 3 in revolt. and couple was surprised by who has 2 of the revolts.

kaiokai

Hekatontarch

This guy is basically a kid who tripped and spilled his ice cream... then shouting at other kids that eating ice cream rots your teeth... I'll complain to your mama... share your ice cream right now.... bla bla bla.. someone get this kid an ice cream.\

We at POPPY's are starting a fundraiser to get @VIRTUALSELF an ice cream. please do donate sir. Every penny you donate is one less post from your virtual self. #crownforsnakes #creamforvirtualself #virtualselfmatters

Last edited:

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
Yida yada, POPPY leadership is just highly inexperienced, that's all. Talking about stats, youve taken 10 internals and have 2:1 points:bp, a leader that is only here for gold or are u playing ?
The skills required to lead are not the same as the skills required to be a top fighter.. different roles...
But it's fine, I've played since 2010. So maybe that helps any concerns on experience;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
The skills required to lead are not the same as the skills required to be a top fighter.. different roles...
But it's fine, I've played since 2010. So maybe that helps any concerns on experience;)

id say its harder to be a top fighter than be a good leader.. pretty easy to lead tbh

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
id say its harder to be a top fighter than be a good leader.. pretty easy to lead tbh
Lol pg.. shall I remind you when I was led by you ;) *mouth zipped shut* haha

shouldn’t you have got good enough to switch to conquest after 12 years of play?
I have lol conquest is so much better but only came cos some friends nagged me into it! Just trolling;) I've not played revolt since maybe 2014! Lol

Last edited:

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
spamming add new spell to an attack doesnt make someone look bad especially if they are on mobile app..
what it does make you look like is someone who has lots of time to spam cast spell button or run auto clicker for it, clicking cast spell for 10-30 min suxxx.
You must have hella fat fingers if you spell charitable festival (probably instead of narc) and then you purify the city... TWICE!

You must have hella fat fingers if you spell charitable festival (probably instead of narc) and then you purify the city... TWICE!

At least the topic seems to be moving away from criticizing leadership of an alliance to now criticizing a player gameplay. Does this negativity feed you somehow? Not directed at any particular player but the negativity of the group.

How about applauding game play of some players instead? and applauding the leadership of some alliances? You will be much happier when you look for the goodness rather than pointing out all the negatives. This is a game we love so let's play it and have fun :)

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
At least the topic seems to be moving away from criticizing leadership of an alliance to now criticizing a player gameplay. Does this negativity feed you somehow? Not directed at any particular player but the negativity of the group.

How about applauding game play of some players instead? and applauding the leadership of some alliances? You will be much happier when you look for the goodness rather than pointing out all the negatives. This is a game we love so let's play it and have fun :)
What are you talking about? Seeing enemies being dogwater skilled makes me happy :)