Top 5 & World Prediction

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I have feeling like I’m talking to a brick wall. You guys jumped that dude first without thinking twice, right? Than popped up your pic and as soon as someone commented on it you brought your background, that’s what I’m saying. And if others consider yours, you should do same to them. You started it first, at least check sequence of posts.

And I’m not on anything, but suggesting you guys to educate yourself a bit so maybe your onesided thinking might evolve and you start understanding what you read.
No, Mr lethal bacon started it first (he said slammed is an experienced player) so we have to dispel that myth

Pro-Grep

Strategos
No, Mr lethal bacon started it first (he said slammed is an experienced player) so we have to dispel that myth

You go back to the start, you admitted yourself that you agreed on my first post that double spelling doesn’t prove player being noob, so I doubt you dispelled anything.

We started it first ok dude right please shut up and stop telling people they aren't reading the posts because thats exactly what you are doing here lol complete fool

Sorry but your situation looks helpless.

You go back to the start, you admitted yourself that you agreed on my first post that double spelling doesn’t prove player being noob, so I doubt you dispelled anything.

Sorry but your situation looks helpless.
You realise you're defending a guy who used charitable festival on my city then purified it twice, not even the attack? This doesn't prove he is a noob what does it prove then? That he knows how the spells work? Look man I really dont have anything against slammed but if someone says he is better than my whole team combined and I can prove it isnt true I will lol

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Where on earth I said that he is better than whole your team or even you, seriously show me my quote where I said anything like that.

And secondly please re-read my very first post where I explained what could have happened while playing on app and being in hurry.

I never told that he is experienced or noob, or whether he better than whole your team. So stop distortion of facts.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Yea but that was after we already made fun of him, i didnt consider the possibility of grepolis lag + app player + in a hurry
I honestly found it really funny that somoene fucks up narc and then purifies twice, thats all. Biggest pepega **** ive seen in a while but hey, happens to the best of us

Pro-Grep

Strategos
On that part agreed, happens to anyone and as I said before if it makes you happy or amuses your business, no one can tell anything about that. I just expressed my opinion

Where on earth I said that he is better than whole your team or even you, seriously show me my quote where I said anything like that.

And secondly please re-read my very first post where I explained what could have happened while playing on app and being in hurry.

I never told that he is experienced or noob, or whether he better than whole your team. So stop distortion of facts.
it doesnt make the server dead... only makes bloods dead, which itself is quite rewarding imo.

and you act like bloods never tried/done a mass pact/nap coalition in their past worlds to get their way and still failed LOL

he actually didnt misquote you or take anything out of the context, he showed how you think and how you really are in game which is a good job by him.

seeing a guy like del saying if he wants to play this world he would play it with you makes me disappointed i played with him in the past big sad.

p.s. just because @slammed is playing on new acc doesnt mean he has no or very little experience, i know him and he has pretty much more in game experience than your lot of team mates does or you for that matter.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Dude you seriously put lethal-bacon’s quote as mine or instead of mine? He doesn’t even play this world and I don’t even know him. So I guess you just added everyone’s posts and took them all as my opinion or what? I guess I was right about analyzing part.

slammed

Taxiarch
You realise you're defending a guy who used charitable festival on my city then purified it twice, not even the attack? This doesn't prove he is a noob what does it prove then? That he knows how the spells work? Look man I really dont have anything against slammed but if someone says he is better than my whole team combined and I can prove it isnt true I will lol

when using mobile in a low service area it is very easy to scroll over. and hit city instead of attack. i admit to a mistake so be it. not hard to put birm and dlu cities in revolt on a front line. espicially when 2 of the big players ask for a no hit because they might join other teams. but its all good it wont happen again.

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
well is a big difference in leading good players and bad players.. leading an alliance of decent to good players is pretty easy
probably shouldn't mention free hugs then! where you were founder of a premade elite group of conquest players (recruited by you) on a cq server who were actively offensive and as close to a guaranteed crown as you can get and you left them with no notice to join an mra noob multi branch alliance who had previously only played revolt and lost badly, cos you got scared of a few hits lol
Then after you joined they struggled to take cities off the 6 players left behind that didn't jump ship... lol and those 6 players went on to compete for wws with MP/TBWC, who do know how to lead, unlike any of the players from the noob mra alliance you ditched them for who all ghosted/quit including you..

Please give us all lessons on how to lead an alliance ;) no thanks haha

kingpg28

Phrourach
probably shouldn't mention free hugs then! where you were founder of a premade elite group of conquest players (recruited by you) on a cq server who were actively offensive and as close to a guaranteed crown as you can get and you left them with no notice to join an mra noob multi branch alliance who had previously only played revolt and lost badly, cos you got scared of a few hits lol
Then after you joined they struggled to take cities off the 6 players left behind that didn't jump ship... lol and those 6 players went on to compete for wws with MP/TBWC, who do know how to lead, unlike any of the players from the noob mra alliance you ditched them for who all ghosted/quit including you..

Please give us all lessons on how to lead an alliance ;) no thanks haha

mustve touched a nerve, i wasnt playing that world to win, and it was suppose to be a merge but everyone wanted to join except steve so yall stayed behind... but glad i did leave wouldve never met tomas.. only person ive met dumb enough to buy accounts from me so all in all it was a business decision

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
wrong.
we dont love u turtle.
tumblr_mfym9wC0Sb1s294oco1_400.gif

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
Here's a view of the top alliances & predictions of the world. If you're not in the world yet, please join. -The whole world

MAKE THE BEST SIMMER WIN

Chuckey is back with another update about this awful world that Inno opened after the announcement 2 days prior. Nom nom nom...
1)F2P - No Gold here/ F2P - No Gold here too: (Previous Name Merge the servers): All that 10 minute farming has surely paid off for this group and it's starting to show. Who said you need gold to be the best in the world? As predicted in my last update, they torn apart Projects with the event. After some convincing, Projects decided to merge into Servers, creating a new name.

1) How happy are you about the merge with Projects?
2) What’s the plan moving forward since Projects have been eliminated?
3) Do you a grudge against VS or anyone in Snakes?
4) Snakes & Poppy have been sharing an ocean on good terms, does this come as a surprise to you?
5) Are you really 69 years old?

2) Snakes Inc. - This group has shot up the leaderboard & I can finally put them in the number 2 slot like I have been wanting to do. They're feeding off Grepo Addicts/Drunken, but I personally can see them making a big move anytime soon.

1) How do you think your progression for your alliance has been since you left F2P?

2) Do you have any personal beefs with anyone in F2P?

3) How do you feel about sharing an ocean with Poppy?

4) It seems as if GA & Drunken are putting up a good fight with you and Poppy. Are you surprised by this?

5) If you could be an animal, what animal would you choose?

3) POPPY PLAYTIME/ POPPY'S PLAYTIME : They merged with Chicken Thugg's. I thought the merge was smart on both ends. It beefed up both sides and formed their core even more. I guess I have slept on this team since the start, but I'm still not convinced they can ride a bike completely on their own yet.
Declined to take one.

4) True Bloods/ Blood Angels/ Blood Hounds : Where do I begin... A week ago it was a totally different story for bloods. They were supplying defense to Projects to keep them afloat, they still had Poppy as a security blanket, & a strong core. Well... all 3 of those are out the window. Poppy turned.... all that wasted dlu behind a lv 3 wall is getting rebuilt.... as for their core.. yikes...
@Lost1547 took 3 cities on their core within an hr

All that karma is starting to catch up with them (@Evil MeIinoe) Bloods have played well with diplo in the past to keep them alive long enough to ride a bike on their own, but not this world. Too bad Ruthie isn't here to save them.

Sike. They don't like me. Joshjess ignored me.

5) Drunken Pioneers How are these guys still alive? Come on snakes/poppy what's taking so long? Kidding, big props to them for surviving this long. I personally can't see them lasting until the next update but we'll see what the future holds.

1) Drunken has been holding up well against Snakes & Poppy, are you surprised your alliance is still in tact?
2) What is your goal moving forward? You have Poppy & Bloods infront of you & GA in the back, with not much room to expand. Decline to answer
3) I don’t think Drunken has been on anyones radar until recently, how did Drunken come into existence?
4) Do you feel as your alliance will be able to survive long term?
5) How many beers does it take for a Pioneer to get drunk?

Just Missed It
slackers
Grepo Addicts
TOONS

Gone & Forever Forgotten
Daedalus Project
Chicken Thuggiez
Update this goddammit, I cant wait to share all intel about poppey's in an interview... haha

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
Ok @BadDecisions and I will be interviewing a few folks and putting up those chats here, most likely 1 or 2 people from alliance team, if you are interested, please ping me in-game saying "interested"