Top 5 & World Prediction

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I'm not talking to you, i am asking POPPY leadership questions that they clearly don't like or want to keep suppressed.
200.gif

anes king

Phrourach
I told you, I'm happy to have a peaceful win and rotate/share a crown with Poppy if it was just up to me LOL
Come on Mel, you've lead some good fighting teams in the past. Nobody likes seeing coalitions with crown deals forming at the start of any server, it just kills the fun.
I have friends in enemy teams just like you do, but I still enjoy fighting them rather then teaming up and simming with all of them

WhosInParis

Hoplite
I told you, I'm happy to have a peaceful win and rotate/share a crown with Poppy if it was just up to me LOL

Doesn't that sound a bit sad? Wanting a peaceful win on a game based around war? Why would you even want a crown if you don't have to work for it, it's just a bittersweet victory at the end of the day

Trist3

Chiliarch
Come on Mel, you've lead some good fighting teams in the past. Nobody likes seeing coalitions with crown deals forming at the start of any server, it just kills the fun.
I have friends in enemy teams just like you do, but I still enjoy fighting them rather then teaming up and simming with all of them

Mel never leads the fighting side of the team tho :p

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
Who has been in a coalition since the start?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

I been on the receiving end where a huge coalition was against on Elis and no one wanted to back us. We knew it was coming so we prepared for it and got on with the fighting. We were backed in a corner by six alliances and our only ally refused to support us, it's just the nature of the game sometimes. Diplomacy plays a massive part in this game and people seem to forget that. Everyone has a reason to do sometimes and we need to respect them regardless.

From my perspective the attitude towards Poppy from Snakes is pretty vile. They didn't give you what you wanted, but you should respect it regardless and maybe try a different angle with them? Instead Snake player call them all sorts, what did you expect? For them to back you after you call them names.. I don't think so. Every message here has an impact on the game, and to put it bluntly, Virtual made his bed, now he needs to lay in and lead his people to fight 2 big groups. Get on with the fighting and you may surprise yourself like my team did on Elis. Before I hear "this isn't Elis" yes I get that, but the situation is very similar.

I don't get why I'm getting targeted, yes I'm not happy with some behaviour in our team but I also don't like the behaviour from people outside my team. It's how it is sadly on this server.

I wouldn't mind a easy world because I'm tired of this server and as I said, past fullest worlds have been chaos full of fighting and staying up 12h a day a change to that for once sounds good to me. May sound lazy sure, but my team has done the fighting this server even after we lost a lot of good faces were here, in 1st place. Fighting against friends is fun yes, I have a lot of them in Snakes.

Can't wait for this server to end already LOL

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I been on the receiving end where a huge coalition was against on Elis and no one wanted to back us. We knew it was coming so we prepared for it and got on with the fighting. We were backed in a corner by six alliances and our only ally refused to support us, it's just the nature of the game sometimes. Diplomacy plays a massive part in this game and people seem to forget that. Everyone has a reason to do sometimes and we need to respect them regardless.

From my perspective the attitude towards Poppy from Snakes is pretty vile. They didn't give you what you wanted, but you should respect it regardless and maybe try a different angle with them? Instead Snake player call them all sorts, what did you expect? For them to back you after you call them names.. I don't think so. Every message here has an impact on the game, and to put it bluntly, Virtual made his bed, now he needs to lay in and lead his people to fight 2 big groups. Get on with the fighting and you may surprise yourself like my team did on Elis. Before I hear "this isn't Elis" yes I get that, but the situation is very similar.

I don't get why I'm getting targeted, yes I'm not happy with some behaviour in our team but I also don't like the behaviour from people outside my team. It's how it is sadly on this server.

I wouldn't mind a easy world because I'm tired of this server and as I said, past fullest worlds have been chaos full of fighting and staying up 12h a day a change to that for once sounds good to me. May sound lazy sure, but my team has done the fighting this server even after we lost a lot of good faces were here, in 1st place. Fighting against friends is fun yes, I have a lot of them in Snakes.

You have the right opinion on this with your current knowledge, however the story isnt that one-sided.

We did talk to POPPY and had a decent relationship when Trajan was there (although he was a guy of few words), however after Kid Icarus (the same guy that came crawling back to me after he got betrayed by F2P in Chickens) became diplomat there, it was very clear that something changed.

My critique of POPPY on externals happened long after POPPY had made up their minds.

The "best" respone ive gotten yet is "You shouldve helped Bloods", people don't realize we spawned 12 hours TT away from Bloods and that they already were in free fall when we in Snakes started to get a foundation up running. It wasnt a possibility for us.

slammed

Taxiarch
Well lets just assume that leaders haven't been promised crowns and refuge under the table

What are POPPY doing then? They are just helping you guys killing us, then next is gonna be POPPY's turn. They really think they have a chance or...? Their cities are actually open, they already internalized two people after they got multi revved, 80% of their players are non-alarmed and don't build walls. And we only have 2 people hitting them. LOL

and we was ask not to hit one because they was thinking of leaving. but its all good that wont happen again

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
You have the right opinion on this with your current knowledge, however the story isnt that one-sided.

We did talk to POPPY and had a decent relationship when Trajan was there (although he was a guy of few words), however after Kid Icarus (the same guy that came crawling back to me after he got betrayed by F2P in Chickens) became diplomat there, it was very clear that something changed.

My critique of POPPY on externals happened long after POPPY had made up their minds.

The "best" respone ive gotten yet is "You shouldve helped Bloods", people don't realize we spawned 12 hours TT away from Bloods and that they already were in free fall when we in Snakes started to get a foundation up running. It wasnt a possibility for us.
Maybe cos the first mail you sent anyone after trajan left was essentially a threat! Lol might not be the best start! ;)

Omg so *Instert scenario that didn't happen" happened so imma let my dream scenario play out here and try ruin this server omg i love turtles

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
Omg so *Instert scenario that didn't happen" happened so imma let my dream scenario play out here and try ruin this server omg i love turtles
Brooo... grepo is not the end of life man, I'm telling you.... let's go to a bar.... have some beers hit on some girls... GET LAID.... once that happens you wont even care what happens in a virtual world mate. Come on, 1st drinks on me...

mats25

Phrourach
I have seed it before, we are allways talking about others...same issue have all .
I like to remember, good leader, give more back to you own alliance,do not split out here about others.Show you are worryed about what can do,how and when can act and so on, in home alliance...but no ,other alliances moves are more interested than own home alliance healt and wiches.
There will be responses,that we all do everything for alliance. but hey... REALLY...???
THIS IS ego fight here mostly...and issue is, nowbody cant forget history...
Forget the past, think about the future....

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I have seed it before, we are allways talking about others...same issue have all .
I like to remember, good leader, give more back to you own alliance,do not split out here about others.Show you are worryed about what can do,how and when can act and so on, in home alliance...but no ,other alliances moves are more interested than own home alliance healt and wiches.
There will be responses,that we all do everything for alliance. but hey... REALLY...???
THIS IS ego fight here mostly...and issue is, nowbody cant forget history...
Forget the past, think about the future....
I agree with whatever you said, lets go

WatchAndSee

Hoplite
Brooo... grepo is not the end of life man, I'm telling you.... let's go to a bar.... have some beers hit on some girls... GET LAID.... once that happens you wont even care what happens in a virtual world mate. Come on, 1st drinks on me...

This is the real GOAT post. Screw president Biden, I'm voting for this dude.