Top 5 & World Prediction

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
So .... whose winning? anyone, any numbers to prove your point and prediction ...
No one is winning as of now, but Grepo Addicts has lost and POPPY turned out to be quite the phoney alliance (not really surprising for anyone with a brain)
o5cTldY.jpeg

mats25

Phrourach
niceVirtual ...but game is not over yet...sametime, i like to see all bullyes (via names history)all stayes till end...
good to see them fight right now in different alliances...mostly they give a good start and theme to talk and then RL makes them leave world...this time ,they have standed somehow...you all know who i am talking about.here are meny now...and this is nice....yuuuhuhuh ..ouuyee

Last edited:

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
@Kid Icarus @BadDecisions @slammed @MoltenFalcon

Hello? Been real silent past few weeks...
Next time i think it is best to just stay silent, just because you don't like the truth doesnt mean i'm an idiot for giving you guys critique. You failed miserably and now you merge into F2P, just change ur alliance name to PUPPY already...

POPPY is nothing more than a noob early game MRA alliance that lucked out and somehow survived for a month

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
@Kid Icarus @BadDecisions @slammed @MoltenFalcon

Hello? Been real silent past few weeks...
Next time i think it is best to just stay silent, just because you don't like the truth doesnt mean i'm an idiot for giving you guys critique. You failed miserably and now you merge into F2P, just change ur alliance name to PUPPY already...

POPPY is nothing more than a noob early game MRA alliance that lucked out and somehow survived for a month
Well if we talk it's just spamming each other verbally , it's just always better to keep quiet instead of getting hurt mentally
Why do you always want to taunt us ??

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
If you need the reason why I am silent , it's because most of us moved to the new cq server , unfortunately that's even worse than this one , it's already dead and it's summer vacation time so just chilling out with my family and don't get enough time to read your taunts .

Well if you had said the same thing 2 weeks ago , things would have been different for you .

I would not want to continue this discussion anymore , it's totally waste of time

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
You guys are just jumping to conclusions early , tbf Snakes just took our internals earlier than us .
Well losing and winning are two phases , but you should ultimately accept one .
The fun is starting now , it's going to be nice though

Drew411

Hipparchus
You guys are just jumping to conclusions early , tbf Snakes just took our internals earlier than us .
Well losing and winning are two phases , but you should ultimately accept one .
The fun is starting now , it's going to be nice though

Lmfao we took your internals earlier than you? Those so-called "internals" were mostly active players when we started fighting. More accurate to say your players couldn't take the heat after you guys talked a big game and they quit the moment a real opponent started fighting back. You got a big head beating on a dead horse and now that you got humbled you go crying to daddy Lost. And yeah no **** it's going to be nice for you, you are teaming up with the whole server pretty much lmao. Embarrassing.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Well if we talk it's just spamming each other verbally , it's just always better to keep quiet instead of getting hurt mentally
Why do you always want to taunt us ??
Dude what? We are on en.grepolis.com external FORUM, what the **** do you want to talk about if we are not supposed to make comments on how the server is going???

- again, taking every critique personal, mate this is externals, we are commentating on what's happening in the server

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Lmfao we took your internals earlier than you? Those so-called "internals" were mostly active players when we started fighting. More accurate to say your players couldn't take the heat after you guys talked a big game and they quit the moment a real opponent started fighting back. You goig head beating on a dead horse and now that you got humbled you go crying to daddy Lost. And yeah no **** it's going to be nice for you, you are teaming up with the whole server pretty much lmao. Embarrassing.
Any problems ??
It's just bucks, Andrew , Reimu Hakurei fighting us, where's the rest of so called Snakes players .
Do you fear exposing your weaker side to us , that you swapped cities to them .
By the way Snakes can stop acting like they can save this server , and game , and stop this drama of being a saviour .

mats25

Phrourach
Any problems ??
It's just bucks, Andrew , Reimu Hakurei fighting us, where's the rest of so called Snakes players .
Do you fear exposing your weaker side to us , that you swapped cities to them .
By the way Snakes can stop acting like they can save this server , and game , and stop this drama of being a saviour .
i bet this is question of locations and areas, where snake members fight...for example you like faritatil to me ...FARFAR away. be happy there, no other names around.
This issue has most alliances, via the TT in this world. You this time talked before than thinked.