Top 5 & World Prediction

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Just to give a warning to everyone.
I didnt want to bring past world Drama to this world but we basically played on Pylos with a player called NEBOSH from the start everything was fine though at almost the end before World Wonders he decides to leave and join our Enemies,Gave them everything he knew about us all info and refused to give back cities in Our Core even though he didnt need them basically a Snake who will betray anyone for no reason. ow and he as a (Leader) wrote in our forum that he was giving some cities away before he left only to fill them with Max DLU!

I wasnt going to write anything but then i saw a lot of players i know playing here so watch your backs.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I didnt want to bring past world Drama to this world but we basically played on Pylos with a player called NEBOSH from the start everything was fine though at almost the end before World Wonders he decides to leave and join our Enemies,Gave them everything he knew about us all info and refused to give back cities in Our Core even though he didnt need them basically a Snake who will betray anyone for no reason. ow and he as a (Leader) wrote in our forum that he was giving some cities away before he left only to fill them with Max DLU!

I wasnt going to write anything but then i saw a lot of players i know playing here so watch your backs.

thank you for this warning. We, the grepolis community, appreciate it

mats25

Phrourach

Just awfull.....via this morale collapeses and bad aura will follow big time inside the team anger and...chause that kind of players...
Me personly, i just dont understand players like that...i can swallow spyes...but players who start play from start, and knows to petray everybody later,with who played meny month...uhuhh...i think there need to be something wrong with brain or just rised in home bad way.
i know the same action from past as well...but cant remember name to put up here for warning as well...

Moon.Goddess

Hoplite
1299f9ad2c

I wanna ask if all of you red wanna start from today countting all the cities that we will take the red flag to be blue or green... :D

We will start to spread our magic :))

and is not about gold, is about play hard like real warriors... that to gold walls in 1h from olv to 25lv, can all og you start to play without so many pounds and mores hands to the game. We will show more respect if all of you try to do that!

mats25

Phrourach
i like to remember...it not looks so easy MOON, if there no pressure from snakes..if there only B.I.A after reds...i bet the status not looks so nice.

realaty...

Moon.Goddess

Hoplite
i like to remember...it not looks so easy MOON, if there no pressure from snakes..if there only B.I.A after reds...i bet the status not looks so nice.

realaty...
see number of cities from both allys, see the points of combat and the top players from both allys, what is no easy? i know is no easy to understand why they open so many revolts, but how many they conquer from what they open revolt?

This is speak about grepo, no about who have more or less pounds, is about who have hands to play the guitar, if u undersatnd me Mats25