top 50 player looking for a good raiding alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

in 24hrs i will be top 30, and i would like to get into an alliance when the protection time is up.

I am looking for a good alliance, lots of wars, aggressive playing style, use msn / skype for communication.

i am online around 16hrs+ everyday. i can online when i work, so i do play when i am working. anyone who is interested to have me in please PM me in game.

skyangel

DeletedUser

#9, ok, good enough

thats from a non-paying player, no cheating, just online 16hrs+ a day :)

1 Legionreturns 1048 Grepolice 1 1048
2 Injih 846 Black 2.0 1 846
3 Khopesh 838 Witness Protection 1 838
4 slovchenko 789 The Oracle of Pythea 1 789
5 MysticBren 781 ARMY OF ZEUSE 1 781
6 ALOEVERA 775 ARMY OF ZEUSE 1 775
7 krad 767 Black 2.0 1 767
8 woko101 759 Dogs Of War 1 759
9 skyangel 754 1 754
10 Martelli 751 Black 2.0 1 751
11 alisonw 750 The Oracle of Pythea 1 750
12 Hiroari 740 Fate 1 740

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in the top 10 several times. And like the top 50 13 times. Now i'm rank 70 because i am not on so much lmao.

DeletedUser

lol, i was staring at the ranking board the whole day, figure how to get up the next rank

i watch the movie "up in the air", there is a line by Anna Kendrick, who says something like "you guys like to pee on everything"

i bet the top 50 players are all male. because they are all peeing on the ranking board

ok i need to take a break :) feeling good today

DeletedUser

I'll tell you what i've learned from my experience with browser and mmorpg games.
You choose an ally that fits your game style.
Ask some of the ally leaders about what are their plans etc and make the right choice for you

DeletedUser

thanks for all the people who PM me ingame, i will look into each of them, too bad there is only one winner and i got some pretty good offer :) this game is getting better and better when you are at the top

DeletedUser

thanks very much for everyone to responded. i have now settled.

thread closed

DeletedUser4013

This thread has been closed at the request of the originator

Status
Not open for further replies.