Correction

UPDATE:

1. Bravehertz
2. Blood-Dimmed Tide
3. Mentally ed
4. Warlords Elite
5. GREAT WARRIORS
6. HaVoC

Rank ///// Name ///// Points ///// Members ///// Cities /////Avg. points per member /////Avg. points per city
1 Blood-Dimmed Tide ----- 1,583,112 ----- 77 ----- 268 ----- 20,559 ----- 5,907
2 Bravehertz ---------- 1,173,298 ----- 76 ----- 211 ----- 15,438 ----- 5,560
3 Warlords Elite ---------- 903,382 ----- 73 ----- 164 ----- 12,375 ----- 5,508
4 Mentally ed ---------- 843,364 ----- 54 ----- 0 ----- 15,617 ----- -
5 -HaVoC- -------------- 774,328 ----- 64 ----- 150 ----- 12,098 ----- 5,162
6 GREAT WARRIORS ----- 758,593 ----- 73 ----- 153 ----- 10,391 ----- 4,958

I would say Bravehertz will be the number one alliance soon because they just swallowed up the Phalanx (merged) - and provided that they beat Havoc in an upcoming war ( may be allies with Havoc?) they should be rapidly growing.

The largest players in Mentally Ed and everyone in Blood-Dimmed Tide seems to be benefiting from the war, but it is unclear whether we would be better off without it (we would certainly be able to sleep better?)

Warlords Elite and GREAT WARRIORS are still unchallenged in the South-East (with the exception of the "Worlds Finest", which has soared in the DBP rankings after it started quarreling with Warlords Elite... lol

Thoughts?
Correction:
We don't have war with Havoc. Instead, we are having a war with a top-10 alliance.

DeletedUser

thats great observation, would be nice if we do this on weekly bases...
Btw, how is war between ME and BDT going? So far i see is BDT is wining or am i wrong? :)

haha, I dunno if the rankings really change all that much every week, but I'll try to stay on top of this when big shifts occur.

also, I made a separate thread to address the MS/BDT war =)

OH - and BenHWong - I must have been misinformed. Who are you actually at war with?

DeletedUser22179

That will be fun to watch but I think I know who is going to win(dip)

DeletedUser

BH is having some personal affair with a member of a top ten alliance.
Ps: Not recuiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Mentally Spartarded is certainly not up there anymore

Does someone else want to do a ranking? I feel like I shouldn't always be picking.... lol

DeletedUser

1 Blood-Dimmed Tide - After victory over MS, they took number one spot. I don't see them fading away anytime soon with top players in the world.
2 Bravehertz - Currently at war with GTF0 . They have low members count and probably one of most active alliances out there.
3 Warlords Elite - They have dominance over several oceans. Having strong sister alliances makes them even more dominant.
4 -HaVoC- - Haven't heard much about them. They just popped up from nowhere.
5 GREAT WARRIORS - My alliance. So won't comment on that one. :p
6 GTF0 - At war with BH. Will see who'll win. I'd put my money on BH if i had to.

DeletedUser

1 Blood-Dimmed Tide - After victory over MS, they took number one spot. I don't see them fading away anytime soon with top players in the world.
2 Bravehertz - Currently at war with GTF0 . They have low members count and probably one of most active alliances out there.
3 Warlords Elite - They have dominance over several oceans. Having strong sister alliances makes them even more dominant.
4 -HaVoC- - Haven't heard much about them. They just popped up from nowhere.
5 GREAT WARRIORS - My alliance. So won't comment on that one. :p
6 GTF0 - At war with BH. Will see who'll win. I'd put my money on BH if i had to.

I'd agree with this - WE has a ton of sister alliances these days - and does anyone know anything about HaVoC? lol what are those guys up to all the way over there???

DeletedUser22179

Is there anyone on the forums that is in Havoc if so please post

DeletedUser

That's because we are kicking inactive member (That don't tell us that they have vacation or other stuff to do)out (without early notice) often and conquer their cities :)
Btw, we having another merge and we now have a sister ailliance ;)

DeletedUser

haha we have that VM problem occasionally - i wish you could conquer them while thry were on VM if theyre in your alliance and they didnt say anything....

also, lmao - is it havoc? because then we would finally know SOMETHING about them !!!!