Newspaper Top 6-NewsPaper: SnS is now Sorry, CoR are back in competition,

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
Sorry not sorry is now sorry and most already quit
Quality over quantity and Anarchaos obliterate Sorry not sorry
Anarchaos and Quality are well over the rest in points with the first having almost double the third
Curse of Reviers come back to spot 3 and they are looking better but still not good enough
TOP 6:
#1/5
Anarchaos: SWIM, first of all I would like to congratulate them on the good diplo. Although I still despise the actions of QoQ but that was a good move. Very good positioning and placement. They dominated O44 and have a large presence in O54, their only option to expand without breaking QoQ pact/NAP is O45. There is no big presence in 45 so would be nice expansion. All in all they are in the best position to win the world.
#2 Quality over Quantity: SWIM, Their BP has increased at it should so that's a big + for them. They have a lot of cleaning up to do in O54, there are still a bunch of SnS and CoR lurking around.pretty sure AnA won't trust them after what they did to SnS and I don't think they should. They stepped up their game which is good and they are catching up on BP and may compete with AnA fo #1 spot.
#3 Curse of he Reviers: FLOAT A new emergence to the top alliance it is true they got some new members but I know the leadership is not very good which means they won't last long unless they make many changes. i don't see them going far. They are a bit scattered and that may prove to be a negative. In the end I don't think they will be here in a month.
#4 Sorry not Sorry: FLINK very sad to see this they were doing pretty good but many things lead to this fall. I will explain a bit from my perspective what happened. They lost many members recetly they got hit from all sides so won't last long. Gonna keep the analysis for the weekly special.
#6 Clash of Emos: SINK they barely went over SS in BP and SS has been out for almost a month now. That's a very big - on their part. They currently lead O45 but I don't see them doing anything. AnA will creep in 45 very soon and CoR is already creeping into south 45. This will put them into a war in 2 fronts which they definitely can not handle. There isn't much to this alliance.
------------------------------------------
Now to everyone's Favorite part:

WAR SCORES! (this time it will only include major wars)

AnA X SnS 50-22
AnA X CoE 22-19

QoQ X SnS 72-12
QoQ X CoR 32-5

SnS X CoR 45-41
Screenshot-101.png
Screenshot-102.png
MEME TIME:
break-up-a-couple.jpg

dancing-funeral-meme-1024x512.jpg
Weekly Special:
The Fall of SnS
The fall of SnS began quite a while ago contrary to popular belief. Many think that the fall was caused by the leadership and that they hugged QoQ, although a small part of that is true but I beg to differ. The fall really began when members started leaving and ghosting. I don't mean after they got hit by QoQ I mean way before. There were a couple of very active players who got banned. That gave them a big hit in morale. Then some players like Benny left. Leadership leaving without notice hits a bigger dent in morale. Furthermore, all these add up and mount to the climax of the QoQ betrayal. Along with the real-life situation of stress, fatigue, and pressure which many people feel, these ingame factors just brought the alliances' morale down to the point no one was interested in playing anymore.
There was a fault of the leadership, but in my opinion, the leadership was pretty good. They failed to foresee this and should have worked more on the diplomatic side but they also did well on the other sides. So, in the end, this big fall wasn't because of one thing but the addition of all the rest together.
I give them the death of a warrior unlike SS and previous alliances. They fought well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Please check out the Guide about timing I did, it took some time to finish it and edit it but I think it is decent for a first try. Please like and subscribe if you want more guide/videos and messing around. I really appreciate your support in the forums with the comments and on youtube later on. Cheers guys thanks again:
If there are any tips for improvement please tell me in PMs thanks!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Thanks for sharing your timing guide. I think it will certainly prove useful for many. I like the tip to have a couple of attack windows open.

I would also add that speed in attack/cancel or support/cancel can also be achieved using the attack planner. That sets up the troops for you so also saves input and therefore time. Once set up it is 4 keystokes for each try (attack/cancel/reinput troops/attack) and if you practice and get a rhythm going this can allow up to 5 attempts with each anchor and pretty much guarantee a perfect time.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Thanks for sharing your timing guide. I think it will certainly prove useful for many. I like the tip to have a couple of attack windows open.

I would also add that speed in attack/cancel or support/cancel can also be achieved using the attack planner. That sets up the troops for you so also saves input and therefore time. Once set up it is 4 keystokes for each try (attack/cancel/reinput troops/attack) and if you practice and get a rhythm going this can allow up to 5 attempts with each anchor and pretty much guarantee a perfect time.

until Hydna shows up to issue attackable bans for you know what based on you sending attempting 5 attacks/supports with each anchor.. :)

a50calmommy

Hoplite
Reading this newsletter every week is like watching Fox News....

Attachments

• CoE1.1.jpg
    CoE1.1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 26
  • CoE2.jpg
    CoE2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser35722

Screenshot_6.png
And my alliance lives on past EN100 -
~~
Jokes aside, there is massive talks of BP bashing in Anarchaos with posts about it in forums. Shame even number 1 alliances think this is a viable strategy now.
I suggested starting a war but got pushed down :')
what a terrible world I'll be quitting and going back to en32.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56055

View attachment 13719
~~
Jokes aside, there is massive talks of BP bashing in Anarchaos with posts about it in forums. Shame even number 1 alliances think this is a viable strategy now.
wow....what has grep come to

DeletedUser39822

View attachment 13719
~~

I have always thought the public postings on the externals of PM's without the permission of the author or snapshots from an alliance forum as completely classless and lacking in integrity. If you feel you need to stoop to the certain level in which you did please have the decency to black out the name of the player you are throwing under the bus. You are complaining about a strategy but this player is getting branded because of your shortsightedness.

DeletedUser35722

i understand your concern and after discussing the matter with the player in question (who appreciated the comedy aspect of my post), I have removed his name but not the alliance nor the post.
I will stand by my post about the matter in hand : Bp boosting by players who should be concentrating on more aggressive gameplay rather concentrating their efforts on building troops to slaughter them.

To @jredge in particular who wanted me to stop exposing the plans of the alliance : start a war, you may be number 1 in BP but that doesn't mean anything when you don't fight for it

Have fun it's just a game :))) there is a reason why you can't kill your own troops anymore

DeletedUser55782

ha ha, my BP is from fighting enemies, you may try twisting it otherwise with your talk of fighting, with your 15k BP, you clearly don't practice what you preach?

Just who have you fought for your 15k BP,, how much help have you given to your team?

ps, you wouldn't be the pianoman98 from Tegea who sat in ocean 1 getting boosted to be the top BP in that world would you?

kingpg28

Phrourach
MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Please check out the Guide about timing I did, it took some time to finish it and edit it but I think it is decent for a first try. Please like and subscribe if you want more guide/videos and messing around. I really appreciate your support in the forums with the comments and on youtube later on. Cheers guys thanks again:

appreciate the effort.. but i just use a bot.. gets the work done for me

kingpg28

Phrourach

yikes 5 attempts? you need a faster computer.. im getting 8 on a bad day

DeletedUser56055

Hello silver.