Top-7 alliance maps

DeletedUser19042

Hey Gythium,

As it's my habit on Theta to put the maps of the current wars going on on the forum i'm doing the same here.

This is the map of the top-7 alliances in gythium. Later, when i'm better informed about current wars going on in this world then i'll make them seperated and just maps between the alliances who are in war. (alliance names are with URL so you can see their grepostats page)

In white are Tiny Teddies
Yellow are musketeers
Red is Alpha Centuri
Pink is Carpe Jugelum
Blue is Grimm Sleepers
Green is Masters of Mayhem
Black is Arrow to the Knee

The way i see it there are going to be LOTS of wars going on in ocean 55!!! :p
showmap.php

DeletedUser19042

Nice map, if you added top twelve you would see alot more in 45, but thanks for map:)

Thanks, i'll make sure that the next time I post i'll add the top-12. But then i'll need my other programm otherwise we won't be able to see it. lol.
But thanks

DeletedUser12324

Your quite wrong about ocean 55 actually, atleast for now anyways :) i do feel like ATTK is in the middle of everything though :p

DeletedUser23384

Ye ATTK are in the middle, but they are safe at the moment.

DeletedUser19042

I'm not really wrong about ocean 55 as I'm in as well..:p

but, true...ATTK has a good stronghold in Ocean 55. It will be hard to get them out of there if an alliance would try to.
I think (so an OPINION, it might be not!!!) that Masters of Mayhem has the weakest position. They are way to seperated in the ocean.

DeletedUser

I think that this map is deceiving and does not truly represent the current state of the world. For instance, the island that I am on has 4 TT and 1 ATTK but on the map, the colour of this particular island is marked as a ATTK territory.

Overall, it does give a good indication of where the next battle front will likely be.

DeletedUser19042

true, i should have used the other one where only citys are marked.

DeletedUser

Your quite wrong about ocean 55 actually, atleast for now anyways :) i do feel like ATTK is in the middle of everything though :p
Yep, we will be in the thick of anything that happens in O55. Should make things fun.

I think that this map is deceiving and does not truly represent the current state of the world. For instance, the island that I am on has 4 TT and 1 ATTK but on the map, the colour of this particular island is marked as a ATTK territory.

Overall, it does give a good indication of where the next battle front will likely be.

I was wondering that too, maybe the map thinks I'm prettier than you are, so it shows my village instead of your 4? hahaha