Top 7 alliances review

DeletedUser

League Of Legends position:1 points:239424 players:159 Average points:1506

My alliance wont talk much about it...Great sence of humor also good on ABP for what you guys call is an MRA..High on average points which makes them a great alliance to be ontop and is run by a great leader...They will be around for a long time...

SEAL TEAM 6 Position:2 points: 166524 players:124 Average points:1343

This alliance is far apart from the top alliance by a whole 72900 points..They are low on ABP that means they sit high on points but low on ABP as the third alliance on the list..They are mainly found in ocean 43 which is good but a rim team so outside the core...There leaders have little or lets say middle class experince..I dont think they will be around for long but if they shed some tear and get up on ABP they might stay long.

My Little Pwnies Postion:3 Points:124194 players:85 Average Points:1461

This alliance is Elite that is right but they are not sitting well on ABP as they are to low..Ranked 5 on ABP and ranked 2 on DBP which means they are mostly targeted by an alliance..There founder has alot of experince as to my knowledge...They will be around if they start growing on abp and not on dbp...

The Doom Reapers Position:4 Points:122950 players:114 Average points:1079
Founder of this alliance till now has no exeprince in leading an alliance according to grepostats...this is an MRA as they have alot of players low on average and find themselves at position 10 on ABP and position 11 DBP so they are sim builders...It will be fun taking cities from them...They wont be around for long as they might fall apart or go into a huge war and get conquered

MANOWAR Position:5 Points:118581 players:90 average Points 1318

They are also Elite if they grow on ABP again almost every small alliance is weak in attacks and high on defense...They fin themselves ranking 8 on ABP and 4 on DBP..They wont be around long only if they start to grow and get there ABP up..they are not an MRA but they need to start planning opps..

Romanian Fighters Position:6 Points:114009 players:90 average points:1267

there founders are not as strong as the name also they should top the abp or atleast be in the top 5 of abp as there name is "Fighters"..They are setteled seventh on abp and 3 on DBP..Which shows that they have problems with an alliance or more so many alliances which are trying to take them down..

Night Fall Position:7 Points:112714 players:54 average Points:2087

This is an alliance based on team work this alliance will remain till the era of world wonders if there leaders those not quit..they are the highest on ABP which makes them the strongest alliance in the world..If i were looking for an which is based on attacking then this is the one they are low on DBP which makes it more better and more vicious and most alliances dear them..

This was a view of the top alliances i mean the top seven alliances i wanted to make more but had no time and was only able to make these...Please note that +reps are always taken as a kind heart and if you hated it go fishing....

DeletedUser

Gray Wolf Position:8 Points:103964 Players:96 Alliance Average:1083

Well they should take up their limit to 900 not 500 for a start also 42 and 43 are 2 different oceans not in a straight line...So they are spread out through 2 oceans and more...17th on ABP just shows that we got Bob The Builder in our world so there wont be any war from them only against them..12th on abp shows that some alliances are taking them as noobs..So they wont be around for a long time only if they change...]

The 13th Legion rank:9 points:88506 players54 Average points1639

Goof number of players and great average also finding themselves sixth on the ABP table is not so bad for them...They only now need to grow in there points and get strong then these guys will be around for very long as they are skilled in ABP...Low on DBP which means they are feared by other alliances....will be here long

Ravenclaw position:11 points:72047 players:42 average points:1715

Next great alliance,They are good in average took some players from LoL...They are 9th on ABP and 7th on DBP which makes them not look good as they are high on bot...They might stay for long if they start to stop getting their troops killed and kill troops...They wont be here for long if they dont change

SPARTANS Position:12 Points:66759 players:57 Average points:1171

Okay this might be the seocnd worst alliance spread over all oceans almost all so this shows that they are not based on one ocean and can affect there supports...they are 11th on abp which makes them poor in fighting have not much to say about this alliance they wont be around tht long

DeletedUser23516

I feel MANOWAR is going to stay for a while. They are pretty much ocean 55. SPARTANS have been falling ever since they got hit hard by MLP. The Doom Reapers are just bad. Also, MLP is surrounded by Legends of I.G.E and LoL. Just something to watch :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MLP are not situated in a good area we are boxed in from evey direction. This will definitely lease to some wars. SPARTANS leader went inactive for about two or three days. That's when their points dropped off. Now he is active again and we are going back to war ;)

DeletedUser

you are not sitting well as you are low the moment you grow on ABP you will sit on a couch

DeletedUser23516

I have a feeling that the major war will be in the south. Ocean 45 and 55 are expanding into other oceans yet, and its getting crowded. Maowar, Nightfall, 13th Legion, Ravenclaw, and the Doom Reapers are all in these two oceans. Let's not forget Defenders of Few, Redwood Originals, and Thermal Resistance. It should be interesting in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Redwood originals are an alliance too watch. Abp really isn't everything superbuilder. If you attack too much you lose too many troops which means you need to spend more resources on more troops restricting your growth rate. You need to keep this balanced you can't just go crazy on abp but currently our abp is very low.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with the above Redwood Originals will be the alliance to beat in this world,
stayed under the radar a bit, but do look strong and positioned rather well, one to watch ocean 55 watch out

DeletedUser

okay i get you realy but this is a war game even if lets say not LOL goes into war with NightFall both sides will gain resources from farming and also ABP so i dont think that ABP should be set aside...points is nothing like i play another server as a sim builder to grow it does not work well

DeletedUser

okay i get you realy but this is a war game even if lets say not LOL goes into war with NightFall both sides will gain resources from farming and also ABP so i dont think that ABP should be set aside...points is nothing like i play another server as a sim builder to grow it does not work well

Sorry Superbuilder, but I do not understand this post,
ABP are the best way to judge an alliance on strength, DBP are not to be dismissed either, Battle points are the best way to grow in this game, not sure who you are disagreeing with as I am sure everyone will agree with this

DeletedUser

Redwood originals are an alliance too watch. Abp really isn't everything superbuilder. If you attack too much you lose too many troops which means you need to spend more resources on more troops restricting your growth rate. You need to keep this balanced you can't just go crazy on abp but currently our abp is very low.

As he said resources will be lost i was saying more will be gained as people will be farming each other

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

No offense, but it I 'Lold' when I noticed you missed out #10.

By the way, lets keep this friendly eh? Don't want to get to biased of your own alliance.