1 SMYN 6876/14457 .474
2 CS 5817/14332 .406
3 EIE 5807/6236 .93
4 TINAD 4122/10960 .376
5 WIB 3359/9657 .348
6 NOOBS 2543/5809 .437
7 M D 2384/1084 2.2
8 LOTR 2285/3413 .66

My take (and please provide your alternative views)

1 and 2 Flattering to deceive but strong swim

3 and 7 BP is good but they have tipped into Red Zone sink

4 5 6 Treading Water ( have not shown their hands yet ) Float possible strong swim

8 In the BP/Points envelope window where 8 out of 10 last world winners have emerged

All " CLUB MEMBERS" dry away your tears of laughter and go and check the stats..

In nature it is proven that the loudest laugh comes from a JACKASS..

DeletedUser46108

Noobs in the same category as Drill and Blood is crazy, this whole world right now evolves around the big four Soda, Drill, Blood and Noobies. Especilally with Blood absorbing EiE.
Others arent irrelevant, but they come in second line and can "only" influence what happens.

DeletedUser54360

Noobs in the same category as Drill and Blood is crazy, this whole world right now evolves around the big four Soda, Drill, Blood and Noobies. Especilally with Blood absorbing EiE.
Others arent irrelevant, but they come in second line and can "only" influence what happens.
Is it not time for you to bury the hatchet ( somewhere other than my skull preferably ) unblock game PM

TBF if you had stayed with me in 54 we would we looking at an entirely different World Map now.

Plus if EIE were on my borders and LOTR had not stalled SMYN so much that EIE became the easier target EIE would not be folding into WIB now. Although that is very much the correct thing to happen.

DeletedUser46395

Is it not time for you to bury the hatchet ( somewhere other than my skull preferably ) unblock game PM

Not sure why anybody would deliberately volunteer for that...

TBF if you had stayed with me in 54 we would we looking at an entirely different World Map now.

In absolutely no way whatsoever...

Plus if EIE were on my borders and LOTR had not stalled SMYN so much that EIE became the easier target EIE would not be folding into WIB now. Although that is very much the correct thing to happen.

Ah, the sweet smell of delusion. :)

DeletedUser46108

Hehe give me something more interesting and worth my time than what came in my inbox last time, then sure
Oh what the heck, my inbox reached 50 pages before we were a month in, not its two months in and only 68, cant say Im not slightly bored.

Wherever we stayed, wherever we went I would have made an impact. But I think people underestimate how many actually fled because of fright during the heat. (Which btw was fair bunch of the top alliances at the time) Not just Noobies as some like to take credit for lol. CM was hit on all fronts in the best meaning of the expression and SMYN was only one, arguably the biggest, but not even close to being the only one.
All props to the guys who never wanted to flee and came with the team, also to the ones who were loyal but didnt want to move their base. Most of the others are nearly extinct or have restarted.

If I dont personally feel like I can make an difference and contribute in any meaningful way, I dont play. Its not that I dont think a project outer 54 has potential, far from it. As I said earlier, Noobs arent irrelevant, nor LOTR, Thor, TR, TLO, Slap or any of those guys. They just have to make their impact together or with someone else.

DeletedUser54360

Hehe give me something more interesting and worth my time than what came in my inbox last time, then sure
Oh what the heck, my inbox reached 50 pages before we were a month in, not its two months in and only 68, cant say Im not slightly bored.

Wherever we stayed, wherever we went I would have made an impact. But I think people underestimate how many actually fled because of fright during the heat. (Which btw was fair bunch of the top alliances at the time) Not just Noobies as some like to take credit for lol. CM was hit on all fronts in the best meaning of the expression and SMYN was only one, arguably the biggest, but not even close to being the only one.
All props to the guys who never wanted to flee and came with the team, also to the ones who were loyal but didnt want to move their base. Most of the others are nearly extinct or have restarted.

If I dont personally feel like I can make an difference and contribute in any meaningful way, I dont play. Its not that I dont think a project outer 54 has potential, far from it. As I said earlier, Noobs arent irrelevant, nor LOTR, Thor, TR, TLO, Slap or any of those guys. They just have to make their impact together or with someone else.

only time will tell if the rim want to win this world they need to get organised. Whilst every wannabe RIMLORD prevaricates about throwing their cards in with the real deal the mountain continues to get a bit harder to climb.

Core have this world sewn up for now .

I have however already achieved my primary objective,, knuckle dragger phil and his louts wont/cant win now.

Do you disagree with that assessment?

DeletedUser46395

I have however already achieved my primary objective,, knuckle dragger phil and his louts wont/cant win now.

I do. You have fed them and allowed them to grow - if anything, you have enhanced their chances.

DeletedUser46130

only time will tell if the rim want to win this world they need to get organised. Whilst every wannabe RIMLORD prevaricates about throwing their cards in with the real deal the mountain continues to get a bit harder to climb.

Core have this world sewn up for now .

You think you'll be around for wonders LMFAO

DeletedUser54360

You think you'll be around for wonders LMFAO
Yes indeed why not ROFLMFAO /

That is another one I am credited with inventing.

You were told we would be rank 6 fighters by the weekend and we are.

I understand why you are being so dense (Bear Less so .. Others say he is not the complete tosspot you SMYN ers appear to be.. )

Bear is it genuine anethma - or do you truly believe some of the nonsense you are spouting /

Foo is a hopeless case.. There are none so blind as will not see none so deaf as will not listen .. YOu however BEAR are reportedly far from stupid - unlike this Foo Fighter Cretin so whats your game???

Automatically disagreeing with everything i say is starting to tarnish your image .. ( Bear ) Foo you have no image.

I am a genius playing a clown.. YOU are a clown masquerading as a genius savant..

DeletedUser46395

Yes indeed why not ROFLMFAO /

That is another one I am credited with inventing.

You were told we would be rank 6 fighters by the weekend and we are.

I understand why you are being so dense (Bear Less so .. Others say he is not the complete tosspot you SMYN ers appear to be.. )

Bear is it genuine anethma - or do you truly believe some of the nonsense you are spouting /

Foo is a hopeless case.. There are none so blind as will not see none so deaf as will not listen .. YOu however BEAR are reportedly far from stupid - unlike this Foo Fighter Cretin so whats your game???

Automatically disagreeing with everything i say is starting to tarnish your image .. ( Bear ) Foo you have no image.

I am a genius playing a clown.. YOU are a clown masquerading as a genius savant..

No mate, you're a clown who thinks you're a genius playing a clown, which is far more amusing. ;)

Point is that there's only one stat that counts in this game, and it's not BP or points, useful guides though they can be - it's city count. Grepolis isn't really a war game, but an asset management game, those assets being cities, units, resources and favour - and BP.
All other things being equal - and of course they're not, but we can debate that separately -the side with the most cities wins any war, as they have the most units, and wins WWs, as they produce more resources and favour. Anybody that disagrees with that fundamentally doesn't understand the game. BP gives an indication of the ability to generate slots, but not of the ability to fill them, so is not a sensible barometer. Points is actually better in that sense, as it gives an idea of city count, and points per city also gives an idea of the ability to generate slots - but it still doesn't mean as much as a raw city count. If you're not spending resources on rebuilding troops, you can spend it on festivals. Far less fun than fighting, but it does the job.
SO, you think you're slowing up SMYN, but you've lost 100 cities to them and lots of BP - gaining lots of BP yourselves, in fairness. That strengthens them considerably, and weakens you - unless you can convert that BP into cities at a fast enough rate. Problem for you is that if you build them far away enough from SMYN to be safe, you also cut off your BP supply; if you build them in the danger area, you will continue to lose them, thereby further strengthening SNYN. So that's why I think you're delusional if you think you've had any success against SMYN at all - you haven't, you've made them stronger.

More generally, city count is what will determine any significant war on this server. No major alliance will stand by and let a rival surge ahead, as that would be a significant strategic advantage.

It's also why the rim alliances aren't significant on their own - they just don't have the forces necessary to make any real impact.

None of this is rocket science, and I would have thought it obvious even to someone with as low an IQ as yours. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38168

so everyone has told u bp per city dosn't matter yet u insist on doing this still i think bear wasted far too much time explaining this game to you his info correct just missing one factor how active players are

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Exactly, city count city count city count. None of the alliances ranked 5- (where is the infinity symbol, if only i had an IQ of 170 I could find it..) will matter in WW. They would have to merge very soon, and then hope their top 75 put them in the top 5, and then guess what they matter! If SMYN wanted to do WW they would be moving towards the rim and LOTR heavily like the other top alliances are doing.

DeletedUser48256

Why don't alliances build wonders in the core with the sole purpose of spicing things up a bit? Do people actually still care about crowns?

The whole world is pretty much the big alliances each expanding in opposite directions to the rim where they sim for a month, build their wonders, then maybe something will happen but a lot of the time the world just fizzles out and dies.

In Pandosia we built wonders slapbang on the O44/54/45/55 border, granted it didn't really 'spice things up a bit' cause we'd already killed off half the world but we tried haha
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54360

No there is nothing else for it Bear you are indeed just another perceived wisdom cretin. Another would be Grepo Emperor with no clothes on.

DeletedUser54360

Well you just continue with your immediate knee-jerk responses to everything i publish like a good performing bear then.