Top 8 Group B

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Jeez for the people that voted for themselves I simply switched their vote when they asked me to. This was a new set of rules from the previous few rounds so it's understandable that there would be some confusion. I was hoping that by using the same rules for the semi finals that I plan on using in the finals that everyone would be used to them when this poll ended and the next round began

Sounds good to me Admiral :D

Aicy

Strategos
Well, that's a poor comparison.

1) Ingame rules you are required to state you have read before registering on the game.
2) Forum rules, no one gets banned for an innocent 1 off breach of the forum rules.

So in future Aicy, please put some thought into your attempts.

1. He still didn't read them.
2. I never said that. I'm saying that what if Firelord appealed for everything he got banned for, saying he never read any of the rules ever, not even his messages about infractions.

DeletedUser

1. He still didn't read them.
2. I never said that. I'm saying that what if Firelord appealed for everything he got banned for, saying he never read any of the rules ever, not even his messages about infractions.

1. Ah, but you have stated that you have. It's not the mods issue if you have stated you have read them but actually haven't. In exactly the same way as ticking a box to agree to terms and conditions is legally binding regardless of whether you read them or not.

2. It would be a lie, given I've seen responses to warnings / infractions.

Once again aicy, go fail to be superior elsewhere please.

I still can't believe that I'm ahead of skully :D

DeletedUser

I still can't believe that I'm ahead of skully :D

I was surprised too, then I took a list of people who voted for you to the eyes.

I've bolded all people on this list who are either mods or former mods.
--------------

-Achilles-
Ac04
Baudin Toolan
dazlerr
eccles101
Eclipse
Equanimity
Fist Of The North Star
honourbeforedeath
Osl112
Skullyhoofd
StrikeHard

-----------

I'm not implying mod bias as the majority of the bolded players are currently ex-mods, I am however implying that you have been campaigning via skype. As it is absolutely necessary for a moderator to use skype, you will have the majority of all moderators' skype details (Except the newer mods) as you were their former boss. I even have pictures to prove that you have been campaigning via skype, however I will not be bringing them up unless you deny ever doing so. Who knows, you could still be in a few mod group chats.

BT, I thought campaigning was against the rules?

Although I don't really care, Greg doesn't need to get disqualified to lose. Craig and Skully are obviously the better posters. Skully and Osl both have the majority of their votes coming from normal players, not people with their skype details. I know that you cannot win this personality popularity contest, even if you do cheat as you've been doing. The thing is, the ex-mods vote will be split between yourself and FONTS. Hopefully the majority of them make the reasonable vote and vote for Waldorf as he is actually active on these forums.

Just putting that out there to any normal players considering voting for furry in the finals. Vote for the poster who has constantly made you laugh. Vote for the poster who has the best personality. Vote Skully!!! And Vote Osl in the other thread too, he is coolkeykz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or perhaps jarp, the mods like me? and as such have voted for me?

I'm quite happy to post skype logs with any of those members.

You have a screenshot of me TELLING AC to vote me. Screenies of me campaigning please? Oh and skully, nice to see the underhand methods there ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok if you think somone is cheating PM me don't post it here and derail the entire thread for 4 pages. If people continue to derail this thread I'm going to start handing out infractions. Keep it on topic.

DeletedUser17088

skully is an ex mod too though :)

Its just a silly poll at the end of the day and people are getting far too riled about it :D
I would rather not be in the poll than people question my integrity, I havent asked anyone to vote for me and only campaigned within the rules (using a thread in off topic as BT stipulated)

Skully and Furry will both be in the final anyway so skully can win the next round

*edit* our usernames are back to brown?

DeletedUser

skully is an ex mod too though :)

Its just a silly poll at the end of the day and people are getting far too riled about it :D
I would rather not be in the poll than people question my integrity, I havent asked anyone to vote for me and only campaigned within the rules (using a thread in off topic as BT stipulated)

Skully and Furry will both be in the final anyway so skully can win the next round

*edit* our usernames are back to brown?

All 4 of the supposed Final Four are ex-mods.

DeletedUser

You know what? Bawls to it. Take me out the poll baudin.

Maybe then jared can spend some time growing up and learning how not to be a

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

Won't everyone just SHUT UP?!?!! This is a friendly competition, not a race for world domination!!!!

DeletedUser

/me wonders about things.

1) where's furry?
2) change my vote to skully please
3) i'm gonna get battered in the final round if I get through :heh:

DeletedUser

This. However I would hope that certain campaigning is stopped before the final polls are posted otherwise it makes a mockery of the supposed moral high ground certain members of the forum are trying to claim.

Wonder who did that :eek: