Top 8

magnifiko666

Hoplite
I will try to give my opinion on top alliance and what their chances are in this world. This is top 8 since there is that much alliances that are worth mentioningworld MAP grepolis.png

1.But woman never wing (39 players, 9.5M points 962 cities)-BWNW
-44-3 vs widow und jaraned and pandemic is only worth of mentioning since all other alliances are dead that faced them.
-So far the best alliance in the server with addition of armada players they got now and complete control of O54 and no alliance in their backyard they can now focus on widow and jaraned (hard to keep up with their name anymore).
-They have pacts with Full tilt, tiny turtle team, NAP with IT.
-Enemis widow and jaranen, armada
-Maybe the key factor why they are number one is that they have only one branch with good players and no weak links. It is damn hard to take a city from them and their timinings are on spot. Both off and deff.

WW builder

2. Full tilt and -Full tilt- (75 players, 13M points, 1364 cities)- FT
-6-37 vs widow und jaranen, 18-5 vs Innocent Tyranny
-The second best alliance with the strongest core but they have small but organised alliances of bad wolf in their background. If they fail to push them back can be sever problem in the future in terms of fighting on multiple fronts. So far they are pushing a bit both widow and IT on their borders.
-Pacts with BWNW, The atheanea league
-Enemies widow und jaranen, IT
-Their weak spot is that 75 players and probabbly some of the weak spots can be found there as always as alliances with 2 or more branches have

WW builder

3.Widow und jaraned and pandemic(73 players, 12.3M points, 1392 cities)-WJ
-37-6 vs FT and 3-44 VS BWNW
-Looks like they are winning one front and losing another, good thing for them is that they dont need to worry about their backyard since there is only few TTT members there. Problem is that BWNW is invading their main ocean at high speed and can cause huge problems if they dont find way to at least stop them or even push them back.
-Pacts IT,Armada, Bad wolf
-Enemies BWNW and FT
-Weak spot is BWNW and their agressive enternace in 55 and going around them. Still alliance with the most cities so even if they are losing some still looking good, if they menage to find good leadership. SInce they changed a lot of names and all names were from alliances leaders suggest something is wrong there.

WW builder

4.Innosent Tyranny and slackers (59 players, 7.5M points, 844 cities)
-16-0 vs the companions and 5-18 vs FT
-Even they have good number of players and cities they overall points are weak. They have big problem in the backyard in terms of AL and TC with FT pushing hard into 44. Good side is nap with BWNW.
-Pacts WJ
-Enemies FT, AL,TC
-Overall solid stats but out of top 4 coallitions with strongest rival in their respective ocean. If they menage to fix that can be taken seriously otherwise will try to destroy someones WW or help other alliance like WJ to get theirs.

WW supporter/destroye

5.The Athenian league(39 players, 3M points, 386 cities)
Alliance centered in west rim oceans 35 and 34 fighting IT and trying to build to be able to be considered as strong ally of big 4.
Their main adventage is they are centered well and if they can hold that line should be small good alliance.

6.Tiny turtle team (40 players, 2.5M points, 325 cities)

Oposite of AL in oceans 64 and 65 with a bit wider core but away from any danger if they can solid they core same apply as for AL again

7.Armada(33 players, 2.3M points, 315 cities)
Until some of their members join BWNW they were looking like tough opponent for BWNW and good ally now left with only one big player and rest small ones shoud be food for BWNW unless they can pull some miracle

8.Bad Wolf(13 players, 2.1M points, 238 cities)
Well organised premade group of players here to have fun and ruin plans for big alliances if they can stick until the end. They get some cities form FT and these 2 are closing to each other and soon there will be fight and we will see if they can pull smth up and prove that these small teams have hope in grepolis

This is just my opinion and can be wrong but chanses are slim since statistic dont lie

P.S. Not all scores are valid since some alliances kick their members before they lose cities or they just leave and rejoin. Also if branch is disbanded I didnt include it like 3rd for FT and WJ

P.S.S. If I miss some pacts,naps,enemies I will add later :)