Top 9 (One month into the world)

DeletedUser54610

In every new world, there's always one person to make a top 12 within the first few days...

1. Victrix
We all know that they have won four worlds in a row, and have a formidable lineup, they lead O54 by over 100k points and have 47 more cities than 2nd in their ocean, I am giving this one an obvious swim
2. The Elite
They look a good shout to be 2nd however they do how Spartan Alliance to contend with in 44, that looks to be a source of conflict almost certainly after BP ends. No real slackers in this squad either, so if they dispatch Spartan which will be hard, they can get organised and start pushing into 54
Order66/Order66-A
The first alliance to have a sister that I know of, this alliance seems to have good leadership, however in O55 they have real contenders against them, if they can do some good diplomacy then they can do well, however if it turns out an all v them, I doubt their main alliance will stick with their feeder
Giving this one a float rn
4.Written in Blood
When the world came out, everyone was moaning about how many pacts they were going to do, even though if they did pacts they are still a solid alliance, dominating 45, with their whole alliance in there, I’m giving this one a swim rn
5. Light,
Sadly, I think this one is a massive sink, due to their alliance profile and positioning, I see a few good players in their roaster but unless they do some good dip, they will likely get eaten up in 54. Sink
6. Spartan Alliance,
This looks like a premade, I think, they have a likely war about to happen as I mentioned in 2. Some very good players in there, notably T y r, I’m giving this a float due to their low average points in 44
7. Errors Ammended
When I saw the numbers of members that they had, I was very impressed, 29 can either be a good or bad thing depending how the leadership plays it. They are in the bloodbath which is O55, but if they do some dip, which I doubt they will do considering their profile, they can have an outcome in this ocean.
8. Olog-Hai
Looks some sort of a premade or not, can’t quite tell, they have a YouTube in their profile, looks more like a PR stunt to me, as they haven’t got anything listed on their profile, I can’t quite tell what their objective is, apart from the Jan 13 thing. Both Chuckey and Mole, are in it. So they will have a good presence of the forums. Giving this a float.
Gave up after this. Feel free to add your top 12

As we have reached over a month into this world, some alliances have merged or fell apart. *Cough* Order 66. RIP

Here's my top 9. (Top 12 was pushing it. I could of added a few rim alliances to the list, but I'm sure the'll forgive me), I know everyone has been wondering what my thoughts are.. (sarcasm)

1) Vic/Ferrata: Never heard of her. All jokes aside, they came into this world as the most dominate and still is #1, so far. Much respect to the leadership for finding the best players they can. SWIM

2) Fiasco/Fiasco United: Nuts & Co jumped into the server 3 weeks late but are managing to gold their way to the top of the leadership boards. With a help of a merge from Errors (RIP), they are ranked at #2 and are solid contestants to bring Vic to their knees. SWIM

3) Written in blood/Blood Hellraisers/Dirty Rotten/Dripping in Blood: I don't know much about this alliance. I've seen them in other worlds but (What I've been told) they play the red headed step child role. Nobody wants them, but needs them time to time. They have some solid players on their roster, but I don't think they're capable of winning this world. I give them 4/7 WW. SWIM

4) Pandermonium: I don't have much to say. Protected by Vic while playing a future role by supplying defense, they're basically another branch of Vic. FLOAT

5) Virtus: I'm personally not a fan of Ra's leadership, but he has my outmost respects as a player/person. Talented group led by Ra and Co, but they've been simming since their restart. I think Vic woke them up by knocking on their door. I don't see them playing a big role in the world, but I'd like to be proven wrong. FLOAT

6) The Potato Collective: I have to give it to these guys, they have some basketballs. They are facing Vic in the face (ocean 55) and they arn't moving back into the rim much. Depending on how they do diplo, I see them surviving. If they play their cards wrong, they'll be headed into the rim. PASS

7) VicRata: Best group ever to play grepo. These guys will send every alliance on this world to the rim. You've seen Virdian, but have you met Mole Man? SWIM/RIM EVERYONE

8) Mayhem: I don't think they're a premade and joined the world a little late. Anything can happen to them but I'm going to go with SINK?/FLOAT?

9) Toons: Not many people have noticed them, but they're out there.. hiding... I don't know these guys but they're a premade that plays in the rim from what I been told. FLOAT

1 Like= 1 Prayer

1) The Elite
2) Order 66
3) Peace & Love
4) The Spartan alliance
5) Errors Amended

Last edited by a moderator: