Top Alliance to watch for..

DeletedUser55362

After 3 weeks, Top Fighters (Alliance) changed.

1. The Shady Bunch
  2. True Fear
  3. Twisted Souls
  4. The Priory

The Priory vs The Shady Bunch vs Twisted Soulds ?! o_O (Sandwich?)

I bet an alliance starting with a "T" is gonna win the world. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54993

After 3 weeks, Top Fighters (Alliance) changed.

1. The Shady Bunch
  2. True Fear
  3. Twisted Souls
  4. The Priory

The Priory vs The Shady Bunch vs Twisted Soulds ?! o_O (Sandwich?)

I bet an alliance starting with a "T" is gonna win the world. :D:D
Look at dbp of shadys only reason they are top in fighters

Right...
e6912a1adfeafc8f28cf447ea62236cb.png

DeletedUser54993

I hate to tell you this but we're second in both ABP and DBP, ahead of your alliance in both.

Edit : Just checked your personal BP, 8k, And you're here trying to talk about BP?

d14213fc3151180ab9ae4c5daf52fbf8.png
Yeah really low hope i sell something to get gold
I hate to tell you this but we're second in both ABP and DBP, ahead of your alliance in both.

Edit : Just checked your personal BP, 8k, And you're here trying to talk about BP?

d14213fc3151180ab9ae4c5daf52fbf8.png
Thanks for posting my stats 8k good i did't know have these :D

DeletedUser55362

At least we know shady is loosing it lol :p

Really?! Tells us more.
Honestly i don't think they are losing big time. (But i do think they gonna get wrecked if nothing changes)

So what?!
More BP (Atk or Def) = More citys = More power (Ofensive + Defensive).
But in this case, they are 20k away from top 1 Attackers (Alliance), you can do 20k in one day... So i still don't see the point on your comment.

I was hoping by comming to the sv.net i didn't had to explain this stuff anymore, gosh, i was so wrong.

DeletedUser24785

All stats are pointless with the event running, you can kill your own troops with a x 4 bp boost and look good.

kill 400 slingers with 100= 1600 BP and more with some losses.

Taking cities is the only guide now.

DeletedUser55287

Really?! Tells us more.
Honestly i don't think they are losing big time. (But i do think they gonna get wrecked if nothing changes)

They’ve lost every city we have went for, no support for any of there lesser players really looking like only the big dogs get support.

DeletedUser55289

No team players in there :(
I had to actually look to see who you are, then I see your ranking and thats even funnier that the trash you are talking. Cities are won and they are lost, last I checked its a war game and considering the numbers against us, we are not doing too bad. Think it may pay for you to do your homework on the people you seem to be trolling. You might be a tad surprised.
Tim I believe you to be correct, nothings a given while a events running, I can tell you now however, I havent seen a shady pop a bp buff yet, much less run around killing their own stuff.
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser55083

They’ve lost every city we have went for, no support for any of there lesser players really looking like only the big dogs get support.

And how many cities were taken by Shadies only a few nights earlier? I remember 4. Maybe 5. I could go back and look, but what's the point? I'm checking your stats. You talk about "our lesser players" and that you've taken every city you've gone for. I ask you, what cities are YOU taking with your nice little empire of 3 dots on my screen?

DeletedUser55287

I had to actually look to see who you are, then I see your ranking and thats even funnier that the trash you are talking. Cities are won and they are lost, last I checked its a war game and considering the numbers against us, we are not doing too bad. Think it may pay for you to do your homework on the people you seem to be trolling. You might be a tad surprised.
Tim I believe you to be correct, nothings a given while a events running, I can tell you now however, I havent seen a shady pop a bp buff yet, much less run around killing their own stuff.

I forgot this game is about ranking sorry mr Hardcore :p

DeletedUser55287

And how many cities were taken by Shadies only a few nights earlier? I remember 4. Maybe 5. I could go back and look, but what's the point? I'm checking your stats. You talk about "our lesser players" and that you've taken every city you've gone for. I ask you, what cities are YOU taking with your nice little empire of 3 dots on my screen?

Having fun mate. Winding these “shadies” up

DeletedUser24785

I wasn't implying Shadies or anyone else was, i'm just stating that with the event running BP stats. can be a a false guide.

DeletedUser55362

Drubzie didn't ? :p

Finally some shadie to turn this up. Eheh.

DeletedUser55289

I stand corrected, but hey, If I had to field off that many attacks, "Why not?".. That however is not the context that was implied, "Popping a double bp to kill his own troops", is not what was done.
Maybe we need a trash talk thread as this ones certainly got away from what it was started for.
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif