Top Alliance to watch for..

DeletedUser55463

Princess your just mad your team is getting it handed to them. And stop kicking people right before we take their cities. I know stats are important to you but come on let's keep the numbers real.

DeletedUser55289

Looks like I am on the wrong server.
Yes Ares, told you, Shadies has saved a spot incase retirement wasnt your thing..
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser55289

Princess your just mad your team is getting it handed to them. And stop kicking people right before we take their cities. I know stats are important to you but come on let's keep the numbers real.
You still bent out of shape cas Shadies wouldnt take you in, (lol), and ummmm, who did I kick? You guys really ought to keep concentrating on the game instead of "assuming".

DeletedUser55083

Any alliance should kick the ones that do not notify team mates that they are under attack. How else do you think those cities were lost so easily?

DeletedUser55463

Jeez guys, it's a war game? Some people are going to lose some cities, some people are going to take some cities; let's not pretend y'all have invented the wheel or something, lol.

You've had a good couple of days so well done.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
I know we didn't invent the wheel. We just made it out of metal and put rubber on it.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Can we all look at BP after event is finished , with these bloody tokens being used 24/7 hard to tell whos good and whos just abusing events ..

I mean take a look at my tokens ... theres no point trash talking when an event is on lmao

Attachments

• inventory.png
    inventory.png
    399.9 KB · Views: 32

DeletedUser55287

Can we all look at BP after event is finished , with these bloody tokens being used 24/7 hard to tell whos good and whos just abusing events ..

I mean take a look at my tokens ... theres no point trash talking when an event is on lmao
Damn This Boy Got Extended Inventory, Struggle Is Real Here lol :p

DeletedUser55287

Please tell me you know that when you buy starter packages you get extended inventory ?

I noticed you're all talk here .. but when i look in game you make me laugh.

I believe I am sarcastic ? Is that the word

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Please tell me you know that when you buy starter packages you get extended inventory ?

Some rewards from events go directly to extended inv, even without buying any package.

Also I'm keeping an eye on all these discussions and still can't understand why people argue so much about 2x or 4x BP tokens. That's how Grepo have been working for a while, offering different types of awards who can help with growth and building up (army,cities) and for sure people with more gold getting more advantage, like overall in game even without event.

So these events give anyone chance to get those tokens even without Gold using, but quantity might be lower and I'm 100% sure that everyone wants those tokens and everyone uses them by chance. Difference is how effective you use them, because some activate it just for solo attack or just hit air and so on.

So nothing to be ashamed in using these tokens and saying that those people worth nothing, because they raised their BP with tokens. Overall it's a strategy game and strategy by itself means overtaking any opponent with any possible and effective ways and seems some do that well, no matter how they do it.