Top Alliance to watch for..

Kurbads.

Phrourach
If you saw the discord chat we got going on...... its obscene. Accusations started flying, HunKiller split the alliance, lied and ran off with a few others to cause a split. dashcam was the main target of the lies and got royally pissed off... Now it is a crap show.

this is what ive been told

whats now? Hun and another unknown njub Zoot is in your bed now, soon they will disband your group too since we all known wnb EN player Hunny, known little bacstaber. You made me co-founder and 1 minute late I made TF red.. like the game should be run, there is no fun of hugging with everyone

Last edited:

DeletedUser49229

Kurb it makes sense why you have such a bad reputation is because you don`t have the first clue in what to do we don`t cuddle everyone i think 2 naps is not cuddling you nedd friend and allies to win worlds

DeletedUser15275

whats now? Hun and another unknown njub Zoot is in your bed now, soon they will disband your group too since we all known wnb EN player Hunny, known little bacstaber. You made me co-founder and 1 minute late I made TF red.. like the game should be run, there is no fun of hugging with everyone

Looks like the Hun destroys every alliance she goes into. Idiot leaders falling for her stats and failing to see the backstabbing nature of the player behind the keyboard. I agree with you there kurbs, just don't ghost again ok? I don't want to lose a bet with my buddies
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser49229

this has nothing to do with hun (hun has made mistakes we all have) but kurbs leaving was all kurbs

DeletedUser15275

this has nothing to do with hun (hun has made mistakes we all have) but kurbs leaving was all kurbs
Right, we all make mistakes like forgetting to send an attack, sent to the wrong city, or mailed the wrong player. But destroying 2 top alliances she's been in less than a month of the world opening says something about a character. Not only in this world but also in previous worlds she's been in. Good luck twisted souls.

DeletedUser54993

Looks like the Hun destroys every alliance she goes into. Idiot leaders falling for her stats and failing to see the backstabbing nature of the player behind the keyboard. I agree with you there kurbs, just don't ghost again ok? I don't want to lose a bet with my buddies
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
hun dont break any alliance in this world dont talk if you dont know things

DeletedUser49229

i have a plan and it works perfectly fine without attacking those 2 alliances if you think 2 naps is loads well you clearly dont take much notice in the other worlds you played

i have a plan and it works perfectly fine without attacking those 2 alliances if you think 2 naps is loads well you clearly dont take much notice in the other worlds you played
Hug all the big alliances and take on all the small ones.. That's your plan, right? noob wait till our NAP is broken hopefully sooner than later and it's byebye city for you

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
You people crack me up about every alliance in this world has 1-3 NAPS lol you can beat diplomacy. You can’t take on the whole server.

If you do then congrats to you waking up all the time when your alarm goes off lol probably all the time. ;)

DeletedUser49229

how do we hug all the big alliances 1 nap in the whole top 5 so explain yourself

DeletedUser49229

i think you must not of done your research we have no pacts who are directly in 55 we have 1 in 54 and 1 split so please be quiet your comments are irrelevant

DeletedUser55289

The World is so young and naps and pacts so early in the server... Soon the word, " MRA ", will be thrown around these forums tsk tsk...
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif