Top Alliance to watch for..

DeletedUser55463

Yeah, well done. You also managed to be on the leadership team that managed to tank not just one but two No.1 alliances inside of the first week after BP ended.

Sharp darts mate.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
Got me confused with flame lol. I was never leadership in tk. And at least I am not running to vm (mighty pac) and doing internals (you) as a way to save my cities. Shady is pathetic at best and your wallets won't save you. My wallet is built for endurance, not first month of server and when that doesn't work run to the next.

DeletedUser55463

Cycling is a valid form of strategy mate, has been for years. It would be a lovely world if everyone would just make it easy for you but that's not how it works.
Well keep cycling it please

DeletedUser14786

What an exciting start of the server! Usually I have to be aggressive to get some good expansion early on but this is a nice break from the norm. Not that I'm a stranger to being outgunned and outspent... been fighting that way since EN6. I am surprised though that Twisted seems to be taking us so seriously... after all we're just a small group that dropped in on the NW rim a couple weeks ago and clearly we stink at defending. :p

All I did earlier today was kill a Priory LS nuke and all of a sudden that very city is being spy bombed from Twisted cities in o44. Love the attention! Keep the BPs rolling in!;)