Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser42857

I think you will find, any invites sent are only sent after a player has confirmed

I think you will find I (and at least three others) were invited without any prior communication :D

DeletedUser17513

I received a blind invite within 2 mins of joining from both Exile and Death and Deception (among 6 others) ... Not looking good for these pair, I suspect Apex will do well here though, recognize quite a few of their line-up

actually death has some nice players in it, however it does sound like mra..

Repping up Apex; top 6 players in the world on their roster, morale is high, everyone is keen to get stuck in, can see them doing well.

ohh please..joined hour before everyone else and now bragging about pts?
why?

DeletedUser

ohh please..joined hour before everyone else and now bragging about pts?
why?

My bad; let me change it.

Repping up Apex; good players, morale is high, everyone is keen to get stuck in, can see them doing well.

Or can i not put good players?

DeletedUser26926

I think you will find I (and at least three others) were invited without any prior communication :D

I would love to see evidence of this, currently there is only 1 person on our invite list who isn't in our alliance... Oh and please list those 3 players as well :D

DeletedUser47369

Exile wont have issues in this world

No point in grading alliances just yet

DeletedUser50935

I Can't wait till BP ends... got some great SS FOOD on my island... Already received a blind invite from them...

DeletedUser47369

Exile wont collapse. There will be changes here and there but it should end up like Pandosia - Repossession Agents or Bythos - Rednecks just in Conquest form

DeletedUser42857

Exile wont have issues in this world

No point in grading alliances just yet

If theyve got Doom theyve got 1/2 a chance :D

I would love to see evidence of this,

Man, I got invited, a message popped up on screen, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO EXILE ALLIANCE. I declined. Check your cancelled invites.

And I cant prove it for fairly obvious reasons, and dont need to.

DeletedUser47369

Man, I got invited, a message popped up on screen, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO EXILE ALLIANCE. I declined. Check your cancelled invites.

As EXILE is not a pre - made Its hard to know what you have and what you are missing.

All invites were revoked earlier today.

You know Attack is the best defense in my book so we will know then if we sink or swim.

I wouldn't grade Exile under anything yer but ive been here twice before lol

DeletedUser

If we sink or swim we dont know. But we know something we try hard to organised this alliance.

DeletedUser

Jdc400 isn't in exile.. lol

DeletedUser17513

I shall look forward to seeing what goes on in an early fight between Naji's Troops and Exile, That fight will decide if you succeed in ocean control up in 54

actually it wont, Naji and his team are not here to play seriously, just to trade gold for the other world, so im quite sure doom has it handled unless naji's team decides to stop trading and start working lol