Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser

Just getting all the necessary threads done to make sure that this forum is organised and we keep the top 12 about the top 12 and all the flaming and roasting which will en-surely follow to be in its own thread.

DeletedUser

Since I've never been on the English server: What is this about?

DeletedUser

Since I've never been on the English server: What is this about?

Sink or Swim is usually an analysis of the top 12 alliances on their positions on the ranking, fighting etc; Swim is given to an alliance that is doing well or going to do well, a sink is given to an alliance who is not doing well or will be going down in the rank in their opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Think you mixed something up there in your explanation but i get the idea ;) When does this usua,ly start? Cause i think TOp 12 will change a lot early on

DeletedUser

Think you mixed something up there in your explanation but i get the idea ;) When does this usua,ly start? Cause i think TOp 12 will change a lot early on

Cheers, just saw that, corrected it. Usually some people do them in the first week which is a bit too early, i would say the best time to do one is about a week after Beginners Protection has ended and people have started conquering people in mass. The first week out of Beginners Protection is a make or break for most alliances and can set the wheel in motion for some alliances to go bust and others to dominate.

DeletedUser

Alright. Looking forward to seeing how much spare money people over here have ;)

DeletedUser26926

Whatever alliance hits 50 members first will sink within 7 days I wreckon

DeletedUser26926

Not necessarily but it's normally the biggest MRA that just gets killed

DeletedUser51735

I received a blind invite within 2 mins of joining from both Exile and Death and Deception (among 6 others) ... Not looking good for these pair, I suspect Apex will do well here though, recognize quite a few of their line-up

DeletedUser

Repping up Apex; top 6 players in the world on their roster, morale is high, everyone is keen to get stuck in, can see them doing well.