Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser52331

No, you haven't done your homework at all! Kingsmen are the sister alliance to Valhalla, not the 'neighbouring alliance'. Anyone can see that based on the fact that they have the same CoA... KoH seems to be twisting and turning, look at the new alliance Veto... All KoH players.

DeletedUser40827

Will do a sink or swim, but since I am not very involved in this server I'll try my best based on stats and my personal experience. Please don't hate on me if I get some things wrong.

1. Breaking News - Swim
No.1 in ABP
No.1 as fighters
Currently at war against La Famiglia, with a 43-8 lead, I think we know who is going to win this war. They have a really dense core and aren't spread out, so siege breaking with fliers is a lot easier, also they are almost uncontested to expand their core to O45. They will gradually conquer into O44, and La Famiglia will be forced to try and retake their cities in O44 instead of expanding. BN have very active and good players, and with the right diplomatic choices they are definitely going to be favourites to win WW.

2. La Famiglia - Sink
La Famiglia have a sister alliance, that in itself is a problem. BN are tearing them apart and it will eventually force the merge between the two sister alliances. They simply can't meet the activity levels of BN and will continue to lose ground in O44/O45, while also trying to keep ThePlague away.

3. ThePlague - Float

They seem to either have a pact or NAP with BN. They are having a war against La Famiglia and it is currently 19-15 in their favour. They seem to have some good players but that isn't present in the whole alliance. If they remain on good terms with BN they will last for a long while, but BN will probably eventually turn on them after La Famiglia are finished. Also they aren't in the greatest position on the map, being sandwhiched between Rockin Rabbits too.

4. La Camorra - Sink

Terrible ABP and DBP. Currently not in much action but they will be more involved when BN gain more ground in O44. They will merge with La Famiglia later just to become a 2 in 1 deal for BN.

5. Rockin Rabbits - Float
Not involved in any major wars, which will stunt their growth. If I were them I would hit La Camorra hard for BP and growth. They will probably last until WW but without an important merge they won't be able to compete with the likes of BN. They are active and experienced enough but they are simmers more than war mongers and they don't have a good core, being spread out too much. Also their leadership isn't going to make the right decisions in order for them to grow enough. When WW comes I've a feeling they will be still be able to compete for 1 or 2 of the wonders but that will be it.

6. Balkan Express - Swim
Winners of a previous world, they set out to do it again. Currently they just seem to be picking on the smaller alliances, but they have potential for a lot more as they have some very good players. However they seemed to have won their previous world the resource way, instead of breaking enemy WW, so they won't be able to do it again this time. They will definitely last until WW unless they pick a fight with BN, however I don't think they will be able to compete for a win in this world.

7. Kingdom of Heaven - Sink
Overused alliance name, clearly terrible leadership...They have some active enough players but all of them are simmers. They mass recruited all of O35 and have a very low average points per player. Already losing to Angels of Hell, they will be confined to O35 for the entire server pretty much unless they decide to have a couple of merges. I predict that they will dispand in 3 months.

8. Widow Makers - Swim
They are situated just under BN, but I don't think BN will target them as they are currently expanding North-West in the direction of La Famiglia. They seem to be growing in O46 and O56. They just really just stick to these two oceans and conquer everything in them to establish a strong core before they wage any major wars, probably against Balkan Express. They should probably take over O36 too for a safe zone as BN won't go down there and Kingdom of Heaven are too weak to do anything. I believe they will last until WW, but I also think there is a possibility that BN might turn on them, which will cause them to disband. If some of their better players join BN it will leave BN south O45 and O55 as very safe spots for their wonders.

9. Jeff - Sink
They seem to have some good experienced players, but they are losing to Balkan Express. They are taking up lots of space in O55 that BN is going to want, so I reckon some sort of a merge into BN might happen.

10. Angels of Hell - Sink
Situated very badly, in between La Famiglia and BN. However, neither of them have time for Angels of Hell, so for the meantime they will be left alone. They don't seem to have very good or experienced players, and their leadership is clearly not very good; yet they are winning against Kingdom of Heaven. I reckon their best shot at survival will be to push through KOH and try and find a core in O35 but those chances are slim and a bigger alliance will eventually take notice of them.

DeletedUser

Hahaha well look who's here, mr long tongue.
I bet you're just sharing info now about your alliance for everyone around xD
I'm glad we kicked you out, to go crawling to your daddy crying xD

I love your reply Electrico...

DeletedUser31109

maybe time to show some people who you really are Tyrion? I think many would love to see some information

HAHAHAHA!!! You're risking your career Mr Tyion (of the west once upon a time)

DeletedUser2413

maybe time to show some people who you really are Tyrion? I think many would love to see some information

I remember a Tyrion from around these parts once, no less much before the HBO series was on air. Sadly I am certain not the same.

DeletedUser48250

Hahaha well look who's here, mr long tongue.
I bet you're just sharing info now about your alliance for everyone around xD
I'm glad we kicked you out, to go crawling to your daddy crying xD

ahahahahaha your a joke like he whole of the core i left (good idea recommended) you guys had all my cities under siege and you couldnt even handle them all HAHAHAHAHA im just laughing at how terrible you guys are

DeletedUser48250

i bet you. you guys wont be there in ww's half of you guys have left. you call them woosies there making the right choice. i dont mind that name Mr.Long Tongue thanks for the name

DeletedUser

i bet you. you guys wont be there in ww's half of you guys have left. you call them woosies there making the right choice. i dont mind that name Mr.Long Tongue thanks for the name
I dont think they will survive the next 3 months

DeletedUser31109

Electrico.
Now you are a member of BN. We would not like to see such kind of post in externals.
You represent your alliance, this kind of representation is not acceptable. We are against all kind of BS.

Thank you.

Excuse me?