Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser

I've met women trapped on desert islands less evil than you girls & for a man so pure & as innocent as me & I can only take so many cold showers before I shrivel up like a prune!

Excuse me LOL. ahahahah

This is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes the plague are giving us a good fight about time someone did to be honest LF hardly fight anymore they have gone full WW sim mode couple of players saw the light and ghosted because of the leadership over there

DeletedUser53548

Good overall assessment of things on5laught. To respond to your question as to what end Sanctimonious is playing, I think we're simply playing to play and enjoy working together as a team. If teams were locked before WW then we'd have made a go at it but with the system the way it is we're just here to fight. Besides, it's the journey not the destination right
_freu-dance.gif
. WW here has been a bit of a fiasco, I've already commented on that in the WW thread here.
We've had fun this world and that's something I haven't been able to say about a server in a while. We've met some great people this world, worked well as a team for the most part, and enjoyed a good measure of success against most of the alliances we've fought. More recently we've expanded into 53 and Plague, to their credit, are a tough team and work well together. It's true we've not enjoyed the same success against them that we've had against LF and that's not a bad thing. It wouldn't be fun if it was too easy. 53 is a little far from our core and getting on our feet there has been a challenge but we're surviving and it makes things interesting that's for sure.
Looking back, we could have made WW preparations sooner and tried giving it a bit of a go but we came to Dimale late with 8 members and never really expected to be where we are or find so many great people to work with. It's been fun so far.

As for the other alliances on the list, I'll reserve judgement. Some have played well and others have embarrassed themselves (I'm sure ya'll know who I mean). I will say though your comment on Kamikaze, though basically accurate, doesn't quite do them justice. They've played without merging and they've had some serious internal problems through out the server but they've refrained from merging and held their ground well and there is certainly something to be said for that.

DeletedUser52303

Anyone fancy updating this? Will be interesting to hear what the general consensus us after how Ww's went and how it'll pan out once WW's are finished which is probably soon.

DeletedUser52303

I'm sure i could but i already know his opinion on most of the alliances here ;) so it'd be nice to hear others thoughts.

DeletedUser52303

Yeah I've been watching BN lose cities lol, it doesn't surprise me especially on their WW islands...
As far as I know pale is staying in this world and I really hope he does, BN just have a habit of kicking people in case it messes up their precious stats. See case in point with Nemesis, start taking someone's cities and boom they're not in BN anymore.

Don't see why you're talking to me about palehorse though when I asked for a top 12 breakdown?

DeletedUser52303

oh my, just like I find the idea of grepolis score an absolute joke the fact that you're basing me having stuff to learn off of it is hilarious.
I don't even know who you are in dimale so you must not be that important, but keep the irrelevant insults coming haha, I wonder what's up your bum if you get touchy about me asking you a question :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52116

Is stiorra talking to himself or someone is deleting comments ? Lol :D

DeletedUser52303

haha I only just noticed this, I do talk to myself a lot ;) But nah seems like dark scorpion deleted his messages. Such a shame of course