Top Alliances

DeletedUser

To be honest I don't see the point of having pacts right at the start. Who are you gonna fight against if your allied with everyone?

I can see t point of having a pact with one local alliance but not 20.

DeletedUser

i totally agree avg. points and bp is better than total points or ranking i really did not expect for my alliance to grow and look like an MRA ....the thing is i had 20 friends for real life and other worlds .....and all joined early.....

DeletedUser

i totally agree avg. points and bp is better than total points or ranking i really did not expect for my alliance to grow and look like an MRA ....the thing is i had 20 friends for real life and other worlds .....and all joined early.....

Phantom Sultanate, is rank #9 YeYs.

DeletedUser

Does the Royal Marines look MRA now???

14 mebers isnt mra to me...

HELLO ALL!
this is when all of my fans say *oh no, not again!*

DeletedUser

10. Dark Fleet Elite - Will fail as they are idiots that can't come up with a original name. Dark Fleet Elite is from Eta and none of these guys here were even members. :D

Haha well said... Eta is a soap opera as others have said it before all the alliances are breaking up going there own way.. Once BA leadership got shot they are falling faster and faster everyday but this is a PI enternal forums so no eta.;)

1. Dragon Knights- MRA I give them maybe two months and they will fall terrible leadership have talk to there leaders.

2. The Knights of Crusade- Same as Dragon Knights MRA curious to see how long they last. Kinda of remind me of Warriors of Ares in Eta ( inside joke )

3. Elyisum- Are on the right track.. Have a good base for what I can see, talk to the leaders seem to be good. Really to early to tell. But there one of the best so far...

4.DFE Eta- Has some dangours and experience players in it. Very experience leaders know what there doing will be here awhile for sure..

5.CCCP Academy- Seem to be Decent for what I can see.. Don't know much about them though. Leaders not sure but if there Academy then they cant be to good the world is only 2 days old... No need for any academy. Personal opinion.

6. The Daedalas Project- Never talk to there leaders don't know much about them but what I can see they have a average alliance it will depend on the leaders if they want to make it in this world..

7. The Spartan Federation- Same as The Daedalus Project don't know anything about there leader. Will depend on there leaders if there strong or not.

8. Akademia- Seem to have a good strong average. The leaders seem to be smart and not be MRA. One that I think could go on in this world if they keep up the good leadership and build fast and strong.

9. Phantom Sultanate- Same as 6 and 7 will depend on the leader to see if they survive in the game...

10. Honor and Glory- Same as 6, 7 and 9 leaders determine there fate in PI.

DeletedUser

-NOD- Don´t hunt RANK.
-NOD- Go only for the KILL.
-NOD- ´ll stay what ever happens
-NOD- is not MRA (i think everyone already got that point) xD

DeletedUser

1. Dragon Knights- MRA I give them maybe two months and they will fall terrible leadership have talk to there leaders.

3. Elyisum- Are on the right track.. Have a good base for what I can see, talk to the leaders seem to be good. Really to early to tell. But there one of the best so far...

lol...weird writes elysium is a brother alliance of Dragon Knights