Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser18983

Just a topic to comment on top alliances:

1)-Project Core-: Big alliance. Good timing.
2)Global Domination: A merger of alliances... Popped up and war armageddon, took in a lot of there players. Declared war against Imperium.
3)Varvaroi: Destrong Imperial.
4)VoJ: Up in the North-West corner... War with Republic.
5)Imperium: Very good timing. Likely win against WD.
6)Arzwa: No idea.
7)Dynasty: Not sure.
8)The Smurfs: Love the named ;)
9)Global Assault: Global Domination
10)THE WOLFPACK NEMESIS: Part of -Project Core-.
11)The Imperial Guard: Losing war.
12)Imperium Phalanx: Imperium

Any other alliances that are important:Armageddon is dead.

Say what you want! Those are my thoughts...

PH

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as I posted before Varvaroi are up against the whole of the Imperial franchise and Mobios and are winning easily.
I have had no contact with Imperium but it seems doomed to fail especially with the stupid and unnecessary amount of branches it has. They will end up just like Patria and Armageddon. I can see internal squabbling as being the reason for their breakup which I think is probably inevitable. VoJ were infact beating The Republic until they became the Imperial Phalanx pretty badly. I know this because my alliance shares a claims tab with them and were crossing off pretty much everything they claimed

DeletedUser18983

Yah Republic was getting beat pretty badly. As being in Imperium for only a weak was very surprised... They are really organized actually. I doubt they will fall soon.... Armageddon really only lost because there were about 4 alliances against them.

DeletedUser

I wasnt doubting their organisation. The thing is that alliances with so many branches will crumble eventually because one or two will disagree in a decision and may feel as though they can break away. Also the fact that all the players came from Armageddon, League of Delos and a few others means they wont all have alot of loyalty torwards it. Armageddon, yes they were against loads of alliances but the main problem was that (ive heard) there was alot of internal quabbling which probably led to some going off to other alliances prematurely.
I might be wrong and they might be a great alliance lets just see :)

DeletedUser18983

League of Delos, Ira Deorum, yes.... Their leaders consist of 5 people. They wont take in any more alliances. These 5 leaders are very loyal. We'll see what happens!

DeletedUser

As to the Imperial Guard Im not just saying this because my alliance is at war with them but they are organised in the slightest. They have messed up countless cs attempts, they are also quite cowardly asking all alliances in the area to attack us because they cant do finish the job they started themselves. In all of their sub wings they have 2-3 good players whereas the rest just make up the numbers. The only players from them Ive been genuinely impressed with are Berndo, TheOne777 and Bedamned.
As for Global Domination, they are obviously a collection of very impressive players, but the ex-Area51 members have been swapping alliances for fun since it broke up and if the past is anything to go by internal squabbling might be their downfall. If they keep the peace internally they have the potential to control all of the eastern oceans.
I dont claim to be an expert at all Im just calling it how I see it

DeletedUser18983

Taking your word for Imperial Guard... Global Domination has some good players... Like Neroztatek and Romanlightman(very good players). But they are really mostly refugees... As for GoJ, Imperium declared war on them. Purple Buffalo will disappear without a trace by a alliance probably 5x their size.

DeletedUser

Imperium will lose against VoJ I can tell you that right now. Imperium are very spread out so it will be difficult for them to co-ordinate attacks effectively and Imperium Phalanx(used to be the republic) will be overrun soon. If I was Imperium I would just let Imperium Phalanx go, it will save them time, effort ands maybe a few of their cities.
This is exactly the same situation as with my alliance Varvaroi. We were beating Imperial STORM quite badly when they were called Prima Victoria but Imperial Guard decided to stick their noses in and make them part of their franchise and still they lose. VoJ have an extremely good set of leaders and I dont know much about Imperium but if they do win my jaw will drop and remain dropped until the world phi is over ;)

DeletedUser18983

Don't worry... JohnStark knows what he's doing :) But it could really go either way... Let's just watch :)

DeletedUser15283

Well, I think what happens right now doesn't mean much, because in half a year, when WW era dawns, it will be obvious winner in o 53

DeletedUser18983

Not really obvious if I don't know? I scrolled around in 46 and there are 3-4 alliances in there...

DeletedUser15283

well, just watch.Mobios already has like 7 islands ready for WW era(SW)

DeletedUser

If Mobios wins I will shave my eyebrows. They will not win this world I can guarantee that. Mobios are such a poor excuse for an alliance its incredible. We cities we have taken off Mobios has just been too easy. There is only 1 good player there Rob something and thats the same for the imeprials. They have 2-3 good players and the rest are there to make up the points. Imperial STORM for example has consists of 3 members Berndo, Berndo and Berndo

DeletedUser22115

I beg to differ Mobios are alot better than Varvaroi who have alot of points but are hardly coordinated and the only cities you have took off us Mobios were inactive players, Mobios actually take active players who can request for support. thisissparta94 you might want to stop posting so much and break the siege on Ichthyophage city, that is my opinion and i stand by it

DeletedUser

Mobios better than Varvaroi?! What planet are you on? have a look on grepostats and check how many cities we have taken off you and your pathetic allies the imperials. Then you have an accurate understanding of who is the better alliance.
Also dont kid yourselfs by thinking Mobios is important. You are only the dogs of the imperials who are using you to get what they want. When you and the imperials lose this war they will turn against Mobios

DeletedUser18983

I agree Mobias is being used... World Domination popped out of nowhere... Imperium is at war with them now due to taking in refugees. And now PB46 is being used be WD. And BTW thisissparta94, VoJ isn't doing so well against Imperium. Will post how much they are up by.
Currently:

WD vs Imperium: Imperium up by about 20...
VoJ vs Imperium: Imperium up by about 10..

DeletedUser

Yes lately Imperium seem to be doing well at the moment against Global Domination but against VoJ thats a different matter. Imperium are taking cities from very small players from Guardians of VoJ. Though Imperium have managed to take one city today from one of VoJ's main players.
With Mobios its almost laughable that they think they pose any real challenge whatsoever. How can they be better than Varvaroi when they lost to Imperial Guard and we are winning against ALL the imperials and Mobios. It doesnt make sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser

X3non7 here from the Vanguard of Justice...

Imperium seem pretty ridiculous. Going to war with this many alliances and 30% of their alliance is inactive... Global Domination, Voj who next. if Domination don't bring them down we certainly will!

DeletedUser

Hey good to see an ally in the forums to keep me company lol. I doubt Imperium can last against the number 2 and number 4 alliance for long. Though Imperium do seem to be doing well...at the moment

DeletedUser15283

They are probably crumbling.I didn't say Mobios was better than any alliance.I just said they have a small chance of being competition in WW era.