Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No it seems not cos Global Dom are also now gaining on Imperium...
Imperium have gone inactive in most of O24...

DeletedUser

I like this X3non guy, he is pretty up to date on all his stats. Unless you look at his absurd claims... :(

My favorite part was when he said that Global is gaining on Imperium, when they have not taken one of their cities in a long time. Oops :eek:

And my other favorite part, Imperium is losing O24, with only 408 cities to VoJ and their 72. :heh:

But oh well, once X3non hits 11 cities then he will be able to tell us more. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may try and take the mick out of x3non but the fact remains that VoJ is winning against Imperium full stop.
They have taken more cities from the imperium horde than the other way round.
Also, I find it extremely annoying when so called "veterans" of the game make fun of players who have less cities or less points than themselves. How about we stick to the topic set instead of mocking others, maybe you ought to think about your own alliance a bit more and deal with the internal squabbling that is splitting it apart :)
Sparta

DeletedUser

The guy doesn't know who I really am but thats ok...
Firstly did i meantion that Global Dom is gaining on Imperium by taking their cities... "No"
Secondly I am conquering my 11 city right now so i think i can tell you more...
Thirdly it's not 408:72 its 350:170 so get your facts right... :)

DeletedUser

@Xenon7 it was all in fun, you are right I do not know of you I had to look you up. And you are correct on your first two points, but on the third....

So other than that point you were correct and I just came here to have a bit of fun banter. :)

Now as for ThisIsSparta94

One of the lovely things about being a "veteran" of this game is I know how to fact check. So I did a bit of research into the war, as I had just glanced over the stats before that. I went back for the last month and discovered a bit...

In the last month yes the alliances have taken more Imperium cities than they have lost. But the numbers are not as staggering as you would believe. 18 cities conquered by VoJ in the last month to 12 conquered by Imperium. That is good work. But here is the catch, if you look a little closer, as I have, you will see VoJ is not fighting other active alliances, or if they are they are not taking their cities. But Imperium on the other hand.... They are.

So I compared the conquers of other active alliances, and well those numbers are a bit staggering. VoJ 8 conquers of active alliances other than Imperium in the last month, and Imperium 50 conquers of active alliances other than VoJ in the last month.

And thank you for letting me know my alliance was splitting, I had not heard that rumor. I will look into it, but if you could help me out I would like to know what you are referring to. Thank you in advance,

Well this was fun, I eagerly await any response. :)

DeletedUser

stupid spoiler did not work correctly sorry about that all, but do not worry the information is still there. :)

DeletedUser

wow akatheo, you must be in denial. Have you heard of Whats in a Name? It seems to me that your best players Asasice and MaxRubner, left you guys. Im not sure how that could not be considered a split in the alliance.
Also you admitted that Imperium have lost more cities to VoJ than the other way round. I wasnt debating whether Imperium have been winning against other alliances, I was merely pointing out that VoJ are winning against Imperium which is FACT. I dont care about whether they are beating GodZz into the ground, I was talking about their war with VoJ and they seem to be losing. Also when alliances have such a ridiculous amount of branches as Patria had and Imperium have, they are bound to fail

DeletedUser

Oh goody an answer!!!!

I will admit Imperium have lost more cities to VoJ than they have gained. Might be due to have to focus on multiple enemies, but you never know.....

Patria failed because they had a few... internal issues. Lol

I am glad you brought up the point of Max and Asa leaving, but I ask you, did them leaving almost a month ago lead to the crumbling of Core? Yes Core is in a war with Global, and Global is a good enemy to have. Keeps you busy, they win some we win some. It happens in war. But they are very active and that is the fun part.

And I hear quite often that they were the two best players on Core, not from anyone that fought them, but from them a lot and from their friends. But I do ask you, why were they the best members of our team? Attacker battle point ranking? City point total? Or is it their overall skill that separates them from us?

And for the record I would say Zachthegreat01 is by far the best player we have, followed by John1497, Th36, ThereIsNoSpoon and Zeehond in no particular order. But the thing i get for my benefit is I have had the pleasure of playing with all those players. But since I like your strategy as well, Davideristix and Zackowski are your two best players yes?

DeletedUser

lets start with your best players premise: Minutus is our best player, closely followed by David. Rynis and djmorpheus are next best. Zackowski is a very good player as well though, and it probably sounds cliche, but all the members of Varvaroi are very good but especially those I have mentioned.
Also with Patria, there is no wonder they had internal issues with all their branches its bound to occur. If PC is at war with global, I see it going past 2 months and carrying on to ww, so please carry on :p
You are right that I havent had any contact with MaxRubner and Asasice perhaps they werent your best players but stats speak for themselves as you were so kind as to point out about Imperium beforehand.

DeletedUser

I am sure you do have some good players, I am not doubting that. What is was referring to was that one a player by player basis stats only go so far. Such as for instance, until the last week or so do you know how many active players those two had conquered? I will give you a hint, it is about five or six. Most of those are in the last week, and they were by AsaSice. I am not doubting his skill, he was a great player. But I would ask that you do a quick pop over to Max and look at his conquer sheet....

Here is the link,

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/player/543544/colonizations?page=0

So all I am saying is looks can be deceiving.

But back to the topic of the thread, the top two alliances are -Project Core- and Global Domination. And trust me, we will keep fighting for quite some time as we love a good fight. And in my mind I would say Dynasty is third then possibly Varvaroi and then VoJ. Not as familiar with those alliances so that order might be switched a bit. But I would not sleep on Dynasty, they seem to be doing some good.

And it was not the fact that Patria had too many branches that lead to them falling, the internal issues I was talking about was the fact that they had their top six players get banned. It is public knowledge, once those players left, who were some of the best in this world, then they really were just waiting to fall. So if you are comparing Imperium to Patria, you are saying they have five or six of the best players in this world. Lol and I do not think they would mind if you said that. :)

DeletedUser

I seem to remember Global losing cities for fun against Imperium a couple of months. So either global are not as good as has been suggested or Imperium are much better than I previously thought. And if global were losing like that then that means VoJ must be better than global. Global in general it seems, loses cities quite easily, though I may be wrong, as Im only looking at grepostats.
Also, a lack of others conquering maxrubner's cities is a sign of skill. Robh1987 from Imperial STORM for example is the best defender ive ever seen and takes a lot of skill.
I see only two alliances winning this world: Varvaroi or P.C.

DeletedUser

You are right not all members of Global are skilled, but they are active and support their skilled members well. But if you would like you can try and fight a member of Global, lol I am sure they would like that.

You are right he has not lost any cities, but you missed the point. I have the idea that if you do not take cities off of active players it is not skill. I will give you a hint, he has not been at war with Godzz, -Project Core-, Teutonic Order or the Abandoned alliance. :)

DeletedUser22115

there is a skill in taking inactive cities Noobiness :p

I do not see Varvaroi winning this world as when they were at war with mobios it was only few players doing the work and the rest were sitting back relaxing. I know many players in Global and most of them are skillful and have alot of experience.

DeletedUser

Kuriants trust me Varvaroi have a VERY BIG chance in winning in this world.. u never know what they have up their sleves and i should know since they made me restart twice due to them conquering me in the war...
Varvaroi are skillfull and so are VOJ but GD are NOT better than Imperium or Varvaroi or VOJ maybe Core but not the alliances i just mentioned...
I have to give credit to Imperium even though they are my enemies...
They have skillful determind players but the only thing pulling them back is inactives and the massive Horde of alliances...
Varvaroi as I must say have very luttle flaws in their alliance but on a whole a very achiveing alliance.
Sane with VOJ minimmum inactives and all players willing to join all wars. Global Domination are not like this and the war against Imperium spoke for its self.

DeletedUser

Lol hold on one sec...... I need to wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard.

So to X3non7 the Alliance rankings go,

1. VoJ
1a. Varvaroi
2. Imperium
3. Global Domination
4. -Project Core-

That is the funniest thing I have heard in so long, honestly I am going to screen cap that and save it. My side hurts I am laughing so much.

DeletedUser26021

Yes theo, these are the rankings according to the guy who Varvaroi made restart....twice.

No offense to Varvaroi, I'm not familiar with them myself.

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry to any VoJ or Varvaroi members, I mean no disrespect to you. But those are some pretty...... unique statements. lol

DeletedUser

obviously everybody is going to say that their alliance is the best, what do you guys expect? Obviously you will say Project Core are the best, and they are pretty good there is no doubt about that. Personally I do think Varvaroi will win this world, we have shown that we have the fighting capabilities of winning. Also kuriants, if it was only a few players who were doing anything in Varvaroi, that shows how terrible Imperial and Mobios were. 5-6 alliances against an alliance who at the time was fighting against inactivity, that pretty much sums up how bad mobios and Imperial were.
@John1497:how could making someone restart twice be offensive to varvaroi? lol

DeletedUser

I am not saying -Project Core- is the best alliance, right now it is Global. They will win this world, and I can see very little way of them not winning. All I am saying is that thinking Varvaroi, VoJ and Imperium are better than Global is the funniest thing I have ever heard.