Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i heard global were not going to do world wonders...dont know if this is true though
why is that funny, I really dont understand this, also your leadership was worried about varvaroi attacking you guys, you may say Im talking bull, but its true. Underestimate Varvaroi all you like, many have done the same in the past, which has got us in the position we are in now.

DeletedUser

Wait our leadership was worried about Varvaroi attacking us. hmmmm well then I will be worried. Oh wait, hey John you are a leader in Core right? Oh wait so am I!!!!!

Oops, wonder why I never heard of that.

But again it is not disrespect to you to say that Global is better, it is purely based on everything we can compare about the two alliances. There are no categories where you beat them. I am sorry.

DeletedUser

yes its true, thats part of the reason why whats in a name formed, because parts of your leadership were apparently worried about the threat we posed and whats in a name were not convinced of this percieved threat...even though we had zero intentions of moving south and still dont, your leadership which included maxrubner at the time wanted to keep on good terms with us and that is FACT, especially when you were fighting against Phi Munchers, you guys asked us whether we would interfere in that war (though im puzzled as to why we would quite frankly).
So you can be as sarcastic as you want, but it wont change the facts.

DeletedUser

So hold on let me get this straight.

What's in a Name formed because they wanted to keep good terms between Varvaroi and -Project Core- even though there are no members within hours of Varvaroi, we have never been worried about Varvaroi, we are not working with What's in a Name, and even though Max was not a member of our Council? If we talked to you before fight The PHI Munchers it was because it was the polite thing to do not because we were worried about a group of players hours away from our base that had at the time, roughly 500 less cities than us.

Those are some interesting facts, wonder where you heard that from? And I was not being sarcastic about being in leadership, I have been since the beginning of this alliance. So if you would like me to clear anything up for you please feel free to ask.

DeletedUser

Lol hold on one sec...... I need to wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard.

So to X3non7 the Alliance rankings go,

1. VoJ
1a. Varvaroi
2. Imperium
3. Global Domination
4. -Project Core-

That is the funniest thing I have heard in so long, honestly I am going to screen cap that and save it. My side hurts I am laughing so much.

Laugh all you like but when the WW draws near the facts will become clear

DeletedUser

First of all, all WW means is you have enough players on your team not fighting just sending resources to your islands. So your team is full of turtles. But if you want to argue who is more ready for WW, go look at O66 and then tell me how many total cities VoJ, Varvaroi have compared to Global Domination. I will wait here.

DeletedUser

umm...have a look at o43 please, its basically the same story

DeletedUser

I am not doubting alliances control oceans and have many cities in them, what I am saying is an alliance with 600 more cities than your own most likely has a lot more resources than you. Such as for example, if they produce 500 of each resource an hour in each city, multiply that by 600 cities. That is 300,000 more resources per hour than you have that they can spend on whatever they want. And who only has cities that produce 500 resources an hour? That is the argument I am making.

DeletedUser

did you not mention that you were at war with global? Surely if that goes over 2 months, both are losing resources through rebuilding troops etc. Also there are a number of other things to consider, which unfortunately I cannot discuss, even though I would love to. It will be a very interesting race, no doubt about that.

DeletedUser

Yeah you guys have fun doing that, we are going to keep fighting whoever. More fun to us than just sending resources to islands in order to get no benefit other than a little medallion thing. A few members have already won other worlds so now it is all about fighting.

DeletedUser

thats okay for you, if dont really care about it thats fine, Phi is my first world on grepo and so would like to win it. Yes its more fun to fight but there is plenty of time for that after the ww

DeletedUser

It is my first world as well, and I have come to realize how much the format needs to be changed, I mean think about it all you have to do is start in an ocean, get control of that ocean, then turtle and sim build for the rest of the year and you can win. That is all Global did.

DeletedUser

i do think that the era of WW should also be changed as well,to encourage more fighting between alliances during the period. I would still like to win though lol as im sure many others do. I think this may have been suggested by somebody else in another thread, but say alliance's ww have to be in different oceans, I reckon that would make things more interesting perhaps

DeletedUser

Yeah I think that it would be kinda cool to win, and that is a good idea about separate oceans, would make the corners between four oceans real war zones, that would be kinda fun.

DeletedUser22940

If I were you guys, I would be worried about the Morale Reapers......

DeletedUser

lol youve popped up right next to me :) Ive already relieved my bowels in terror :p

DeletedUser

not many people contribute really. I would really love to see a PnP from Project Core vs Global Domination and VoJ vs Imperium.
Nobody is really forthright about what wars their alliances are in, I check grepostats normally just to get an idea who is at war with who

DeletedUser

Imperium are too busy 5v1ing players who are barly inside rank 1000 to fight anyone else it seems.