Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser

no, just don't think such high rank alliances should get where they are by spoiling the game for everyone else.
they own many islands through doing this.

DeletedUser

First of all, all WW means is you have enough players on your team not fighting just sending resources to your islands. So your team is full of turtles. But if you want to argue who is more ready for WW, go look at O66 and then tell me how many total cities VoJ, Varvaroi have compared to Global Domination. I will wait here.

I don't think WW will be won dependent on how many cities each alliance has - what does that have to do with anything. You could have a member that has 75 cities - but if those cities aren't fully functioning or he's not online due to RL - then how are those resources going to get where they are supposed to go. I'm sorry - no disrespect but this comment is as Sparta stated "underestimating" your opponents. If this is what you look at to judge which alliance is best - you leave absolutely no room for skill and rely on "brute strength" - sounds like the stereotypical "dumb jock" syndrome.

DeletedUser

I don't think WW will be won dependent on how many cities each alliance has - what does that have to do with anything. You could have a member that has 75 cities - but if those cities aren't fully functioning or he's not online due to RL - then how are those resources going to get where they are supposed to go. I'm sorry - no disrespect but this comment is as Sparta stated "underestimating" your opponents. If this is what you look at to judge which alliance is best - you leave absolutely no room for skill and rely on "brute strength" - sounds like the stereotypical "dumb jock" syndrome.

Though there is no doubt I am a "dumb jock". Otherwise these good looks really are going to waste. :)

But here is the point I love that you make that city numbers mean nothing, and in point this could be very true. But in reality it is something even someone as dumb as me could look at and realize that it is wrong. If you look at a few posts past this post you will understand why. As I stated before, you have much fewer cities, it is closer with you having only 479 fewer cities now. Even if every single one of your players in every city is active and sending resources, and half of their bonus cities are functioning at a high level, that is still 239.5 cities more for them. I will round down to make it better for you.

Now say those cities are only producing 500 of each resources an hour, which is well below a maximum potential city. That is an extra 119,500 of each resource every hour. Now we are totally underestimating Global and Assuming that Varvaroi has no one with real life issue that would have been on Vacation Mode. Such as for instance a player like ThisisSparta who just came off Vacation Mode.

Now if you start to understand what winning this game is truly about, nothing having to do with skill. There is some strategy involved to it but not a lot of skill. If there is a more skilled way of sending resources to a Wonder I have never read that guide. So yes this is totally about "brute strength". It is totally a resource race to see who can send the most resources to an island and try to defend it. But I will be happy for you to point out in anyway at all why I am wrong. But this time try using facts and numbers instead of talking out of your.... ignorance. Switched that word since it is a public forum. :)

Again I will wait here til a proper response is sent in, if you would like I can play some waiting music for you.

DeletedUser

For everyone who does not know, Sappho was one of the best players in this world and we miss her very much. You are all lucky she is not here anymore. WE MISS YOU SAPPHO!!!

Gotta agree with you!!!

DeletedUser

Man that was some good banter between cheryll and Akatheo LOL. Made me laugh big time xD