Top & Flop Alliance's

DeletedUser

I know it's a little early, bud you don't have to react right now.

What alliance do jou think will survive (top), and what alliance will not survive (flop)

Top: The Fallen
Flop:Chaos Knight

Explain:
I feel that The Fallen is high experienced. Plus, they catched up with Chaos Knight.

Chaos Knight looks like a mess. They grew fast in the first minutes, bud since 1 hour after the opening, they stopped growing fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? i would put it the other way around. The Fallen has been recruiting so much.

mine would be:

Top: Krypteia
Flop: The Fallen

DeletedUser

Really? i would put it the other way around. The Fallen has been recruiting so much.

mine would be:

Top: Krypteia
Flop: The Fallen

Hmm... Forgot aboud that, they send me a invite, and 2:30 hour later they send me a message, because they wanted me to join. Why not a invite and message at the same time?

DeletedUser

or why not message and then invite.

why do they have to suck so bad?

DeletedUser

TOP: 99 Problems
FLOP: Wolf Pact

actually, krypteia looks decent. the rest are a mess.

DeletedUser

Well thanks Honda! We won't recruit that Many players, cuz i don't think that huge allys are good

DeletedUser

Everdence is like evidence, only stronger and more believable. Because it's everdence!

DeletedUser

Experienced means a lot but noobs (like me) can still come in from nowhere and wreak havoc. 'Elite' is just a silly term and reeks of trying to be something in a virtual world when RL is failing. This is supposed to be fun. I would rather eat my shorts than call myself an 'elite' player. The best players are usually those that take neither themselves nor the game too seriously. At least that's my experience from a very similar game.

DeletedUser

Okay, let's say they know eachother very whell, and there communication

DeletedUser

Experienced means a lot but noobs (like me) can still come in from nowhere and wreak havoc. 'Elite' is just a silly term and reeks of trying to be something in a virtual world when RL is failing. This is supposed to be fun. I would rather eat my shorts than call myself an 'elite' player. The best players are usually those that take neither themselves nor the game too seriously. At least that's my experience from a very similar game.

good post

DeletedUser

A little excerpt from an alliance profile - one of the top alliances.

Acts of War
1. Threatening a member.
2. Inviting a member.
3. Going to war against an ally.

So I assume we can spy and attack their members as long as we don't threaten them, and they won't do anything in retaliation ;)