Top & Flop Alliance's

DeletedUser

I don't know anyone but I can see good average points in

Brothers Of The Coast
New Alliance

DeletedUser31161

i would say that you all are wrong except Conan.

1) way to early to see anything. i expect that all the top 3 alliances are found in the rank 30 area
2) Any alliance that has more than 20 players suck. especially if they dont have more than 350 average
3) The top 12 will all fall except Defiance and Krypteia. A few months ago i would have said they would fall too but i have seen a MRA become the top second alliance in a couple of days. i will let them have time to see.
4) if i was you i would look at rank 35- rank 20

DeletedUser

2) Any alliance that has more than 20 players suck. especially if they dont have more than 350 average

LoL > this is the most stupid argument i've ever heard.

DeletedUser6378

seriously doing background checks is a waste of time. Take me for perfect example. grepostats will show you that I'm a complete noob. i have never played before. If you check the awards on my profile they will tell you a completely different story.

DeletedUser6378

I always show mine because it does show that I have experience. Thats the only reason I show them.

Personally I think the best way is to bring players to the server with you, and as for new members send them a message first, and just talk to them to try to get a feel for them, and see if they are the type of player you are looking for. As long as they are active, willing to play in a team, be aggressive, and if need be learn a few things. They do have the potential to be a good player.

DeletedUser6378

I'm in ocean 45. We plan on taking the SW by storm. just like we did in pella. We were the underdogs there as well as here, but this group I think is actually more active then HaVoC was.

DeletedUser

Top: The Dutch Horde

We came from Dutch servers and are all pretty experienced, and people from the Netherlands own in all kinds of games.

DeletedUser

We came from Dutch servers and are all pretty experienced, and people from the Netherlands own in all kinds of games.

DeletedUser

Lol xD 'topping' yourself xD

I'm in 2 but nvm:p

DeletedUser

Lol xD 'topping' yourself xD

I'm in 2 but nvm:p

Yeah, that wasn't real smart of him. I think, this will be the top 5 alliances in 19-12:
1. Band Of Brothers
2. The Fallen
3. Chaos knights
4. Krypteia
5. Defaince

DeletedUser33478

Yeah, that wasn't real smart of him. I think, this will be the top 5 alliances in 19-12:
1. Band Of Brothers
2. The Fallen
3. Chaos knights
4. Krypteia
5. Defaince

BoB - is MRA you will see it :) also they are in O-45 where is located OCEANS VETERANS, they don't have chance to win against OV.
The Fallen - have 121 player in alliance, in 2-3 weeks 40% of them will be inactive... so they will not be able to be in top 5.
Krypteia - has good leadership, so i think they will be in top 3.
Defiance - Inviting our members. Attacking our players. Entering our core area. Spy attempts. Don't think they will be in top 10 .
Chaos knights - Leaderships sucks.
OCEANS VETERANS - You all can check Grepostats, 95% of them are experienced players. they will be in top 3 for sure.

DeletedUser

BoB - is MRA you will see it :) also they are in O-45 where is located OCEANS VETERANS, they don't have chance to win against OV.
The Fallen - have 121 player in alliance, in 2-3 weeks 40% of them will be inactive... so they will not be able to be in top 5.
Krypteia - has good leadership, so i think they will be in top 3.
Defiance - Inviting our members. Attacking our players. Entering our core area. Spy attempts. Don't think they will be in top 10 .
Chaos knights - Leaderships sucks.
OCEANS VETERANS - You all can check Grepostats, 95% of them are experienced players. they will be in top 3 for sure.

Seriously? BP isn't over yet. It's impossible to attack or spy on players.