Top & Flop Alliance's

DeletedUser

Agreed, that is not true, probably a story made up by some butt hurt people who got cleared by us.

DeletedUser33512

Its not an excuse it is a fact.

Fallen have 160 members
Malicious 34 members

You would think an alliance that is about 5 times as big as the other would have far more bp. Sadly that is not the case. Quality over quantity. Think of it this way, say Malicious had 160 members of the same quality as we have now. We would have at least 3 to 4 times the amount of abp we have now.

It is a total excuse. If they were so bad, you'd have so much more than them regardless of size - because of quality. I've seen "quality alliances" do just that. And I'd wager (I haven't checked) that only a small percentage of them are actually doing anything with regards to attacking.

The Kids lucky hes in ocean 52.

Haha. Who's a KID? Hey Conan, What's it like up there? Must suck never seeing the sun, cos it surely doesn't shine out yours...

:p

I don't know were you heard that from mate but that is not true i wouldn't be in the alliance if it was..

Bow to Mr High and Mighty. He's above us all. We can only learn from his "greatness".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a total excuse. If they were so bad, you'd have so much more than them regardless of size - because of quality. I've seen "quality alliances" do just that. And I'd wager (I haven't checked) that only a small percentage of them are actually doing anything with regards to attacking.
Sigh, there is no reasoning with the stupid I suppose. If you cant understand that the number 160 is exceedingly larger than 40 then you are clearly not intelligent enough for me to have a conversation with because a 5 year old would know that 160 is bigger than 40.

DeletedUser

The difference between the 2 alliances is less then 1000 points. When you devide it by the total amount of members The Fallen are worth 92,5 points per player. In contrast to Malicious being wordth 322 points per player. I'd say the point is made correctly that per alliance Malicious scores better on average per player. The fact that they are this close together tells us that Malicious is far more active attacking and defending. At this stage in the game you can wonder what the effect of it is and if it is the right tactic, but at this moment Malicious is most dominantly present after the BP ended.

DeletedUser33512

Sigh, there is no reasoning with the stupid I suppose. If you cant understand that the number 160 is exceedingly larger than 40 then you are clearly not intelligent enough for me to have a conversation with because a 5 year old would know that 160 is bigger than 40.

IF you are too stupid to comprehend that out of 160, not all are actually attacking, then that is your problem. Out of 160, 98 of those 160 have some ABP (ranging from around 1-200 - there are a lot more small gains). Malicious has a full house attacking, which is great, all 42 of you, making significant gains every day. The fact there are a 160 of them, with a little over half actually doing anything suggests you are using the number of players they have as an excuse. Just keep doing your thing and stop talking up their quantity, Quantity means jack.

:p

HAha, Conan the Deluded. :D So confusing trying to decode what you actually mean when you write. Gives me a headache :D :D

The difference between the 2 alliances is less then 1000 points. When you devide it by the total amount of members The Fallen are worth 92,5 points per player. In contrast to Malicious being wordth 322 points per player. I'd say the point is made correctly that per alliance Malicious scores better on average per player. The fact that they are this close together tells us that Malicious is far more active attacking and defending. At this stage in the game you can wonder what the effect of it is and if it is the right tactic, but at this moment Malicious is most dominantly present after the BP ended.

Definitely Eddie, I don't think that's up for dispute. Malicious are the better alliance without a doubt, I can say that even now. I just find it funny how they are complaining about how many players The Fallen have. Seriously. Why? What difference does it make when Malicious has better averages in all regards.

Have a good day. :)

DeletedUser

It still means that Malicious is far more active so i dont really get your point and even so, when 98 players of The Fallen are attacking, that is still more than double the amount of players Malicious has, thus Malicious still scores on average per player double what The Fallen are collecting in points.

DeletedUser33512

Dude, My point is they are complaining about there being more of The Fallen. I haven't seen many elite alliances complain about the size of the enemy, that's all I'm saying. Elite alliances don't complain about that sort of thing, they better than MRA in the long run. And usually last longer.

DeletedUser

Just read your last part to the message, the beginning of a new world does have much meaning as you will see a lot will change in the next 1 or 2 months or so, alliances will dissapear, new alliances will appear and the better fighters will show up at some point as they are able to achieve more as they have more quality as a player within the game then others. Malicious shouldnt worry to much about whats happening now, they should focus on the future and where to go in terms of strategy rather then focus on meaningless facts. But that also applies to any other alliance id say.

DeletedUser33512

Mate, Malicious are gonna be around. But thats why I don't understand comments like:

Yes there 300 points above us in ABP with about 6 times the members.

Amount of members means nothing at all. Unless the fallen was matching Malicious, then they'd have a point.

woman. you really are all mouth. bring it to the war zone.

Woman, hahaha. Conan the Deluded speaks...

DeletedUser33512

Yess. we are going to be around.

you don't understand the comment you said it yourself, 98 of there members are attackers, there is 42 of us witch is just under half of them.Yes members to an alliance means notting, so stop spamming this forum.No need for matching they have alot more members to there alliance this topic is about what it is listed as top or flop alliances. Yes conan speck because i have been playing the game for over 2 years know, so instead of sitting in the forum, get to the main point in my message play the game Noob.. And for you -Reping and signing it you have learn't someone new you can tick off in your box, Well Done.

Dude, I'm having trouble understanding a word of that. You were the one complaining that it was 6 times the numbers of your alliance. Or do you deny that? Lol. And so what if they do. I don't know how to play the game obviously. :D Thank you. I'm not even specking no more.

DeletedUser33512

Thanks god for that.

You can't thank yourself. :|

Any way, Flop alliance: The Fallen - definitely will not last.

Top alliance: Malicious - They have some great players in their roster :D and are really mean and vicious, barbaric even :p

PS, it's been fun goading you all.

DeletedUser

im going to have to agree with le3jg, malicious are definetley going to be succesful.

my flop alliance is the doom reapers, they do not have a high alliance avarage for their points, neither do they have a high abp for their players, so they are either mra, inexperienced or just cowards.

General Nemesis, OCEANS VETERANS FOREVER!