Top/Flop Players of Tegea

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Top: Of course Nori squad.

Flop: Knights.. Their leader must be Kim jong-un, standing behind them with a whip and loaded gun. That's some teamwork !

DeletedUser54144

Top: molinillo. MGK

Flop: Grand Master Yoda. All talk he is. Make it to the end of server, he will not. Lucky if he lasts a month, he will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Top: molinillo. MGK

Flop: Grand Master Yoda. All talk he is. Make it to the end of server, he will not. Lucky if he lasts a month, he will be.

he doing pretty good thus far, been almost 2 weeks. I'd take a bet that he makes it a month. Odds?

DeletedUser

Top: Of course Nori squad.

Flop: Knights.. Their leader must be Kim jong-un, standing behind them with a whip and loaded gun. That's some teamwork !

Top : Bacon; basically because i like bacon, it tastes really nice! & For taking them juicy internals, first dibs right? I thought blue were allies?

ce2.png

Flop : Grepo's got lollipops? The Grepo Guild? Grepololopolis? Guild of Grepo Lollipops? Lollipops got talent? For not knowing you can break sieges.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Top : Bacon; basically because i like bacon, it tastes really nice! & For taking them juicy internals, first dibs right? I thought blue were allies?

ce2.png

Flop : Grepo's got lollipops? The Grepo Guild? Grepololopolis? Guild of Grepo Lollipops? Lollipops got talent? For not knowing you can break sieges.

Sorry Bae, we actually do not know how to break sieges.. lollipops got no talent.. and grepo's dont have lollipops..

DeletedUser

Sorry Bae, we actually do not know how to break sieges.. lollipops got no talent.. and grepo's dont have lollipops..

Well, instead of breaking sieges, lets do some problem solving.

If 2 + A = 4
And 7 + A = 10

For how many internals will bacon have?

DeletedUser

Lollipops know how to break sieges. They just have some players who dont know how to enable the attack alarm.

Feels like abdera damn; Shouldn't need an attack alarm, speed 6, you're just not allowed to sleep right?

DeletedUser54965

Top : Lollipop/Grepo got talent guild... why? well when your just given free bp all day those actions cant go unnoticed... i appreciate
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser54965

good good... added a couple CS to my collection its pretty
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

DeletedUser42857

Top : Lollipop/Grepo got talent guild... why? well when your just given free bp all day those actions cant go unnoticed... i appreciate

yeh, its much easier to get bp when youve had a week to browse the forums, work out what everybody had in their cities, you must think you are quite the player.

flipping happens in grepo. Most people though, when they do flip they employ a 12 hour, sometimes 24 no hit where they dont take the mick. To switch alliances, and then attack everyone overland on a safe island, very rare a player is that limited in their overall gameplay that they do that.

For those not in the know.. The free BP that Molly thinks is so impressive, came from spending a week in an alliance, noting peoples online time's, checking who was offline, then dropping alliance, joining the enemy, and attacking everyone on his island that he knew was offline.

Like I say, pretty much demonstrates his limitations as a player..

DeletedUser42857

what really gives away the fact that hes a noob is that he refers to them as a guild

DeletedUser54965

yeh, its much easier to get bp when youve had a week to browse the forums, work out what everybody had in their cities, you must think you are quite the player.

flipping happens in grepo. Most people though, when they do flip they employ a 12 hour, sometimes 24 no hit where they dont take the mick. To switch alliances, and then attack everyone overland on a safe island, very rare a player is that limited in their overall gameplay that they do that.

For those not in the know.. The free BP that Molly thinks is so impressive, came from spending a week in an alliance, noting peoples online time's, checking who was offline, then dropping alliance, joining the enemy, and attacking everyone on his island that he knew was offline.

Like I say, pretty much demonstrates his limitations as a player..

i hit militia lol i didnt learn offline times i could care less attacked everyone on my island some was militia whilst the others were slingers
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

yes yes i am a noob tho lol this is my 2nd world after all