Top/Flop Players of Tegea

DeletedUser54484

If you say so. Losing only city and restarting on the rim sounds like being rimmed to me.
He got rimmed because of a spy.

it now seems the same tactics are being used again.. what a great game grepo is!:D

DeletedUser54965

it really doesnt count when its the first town. you can put that down as a rimming if you like, but really, to be "rimmed" there should be a bare minimum number of cities involved.. i would say, 4/5 or more, and when op'd, is a rimming..

very true... kinda like whats happening to Hoplite

DeletedUser54965

talk all you want, by this server ends im gonna rim you one way or the another :)

well.. i dont usually do stuff like that with other men
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
but we can try right ;)

DeletedUser54947

it really doesnt count when its the first town. you can put that down as a rimming if you like, but really, to be "rimmed" there should be a bare minimum number of cities involved.. i would say, 4/5 or more, and when op'd, is a rimming..
Damn, more rules for this handbook no one knows about

DeletedUser41523

im not upset. i was just correcting you

if you go way back in time in grepo a lot of these things WERE written down. and those that werent like refugee rules were no longer written down because the rules passed by word of mouth, everyone knew them. If you go back pre, say en50, there were loads of unwritten rules that people abided by. They got lost along the way sadly

Everyone broke these rules...Literally everyone. And they got mad at everyone else when those rules were broken. It was one of those the rules apply to thee but not to me kind of things.

DeletedUser54947

Can i help you learn your place Molly? and Where is Molly? Because as far as i am concerned you are my food not competition.

JVRo02ofSAmbaa7GKoicRQ.png

u2X-Y-J0Ti2aPjdvn9rZyw.png

jJ0xIlgcRiu4Whx8O5qFdA.png
Food huh? That looks like you killing a cs not eating him. Man what is with this world when people can't even talk trash correctly.

DeletedUser54965

http://grepolife.com/en/100/alliance/25 well... congratz? you killed a CS lol if i came and bragged every time we killed a BZC CS id get tired... oh well all that happens is i look for a new city to take lol we are 4-0 against you guys and make a player quit today
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
http://grepolife.com/en/100/alliance/25 well... congratz? you killed a CS lol if i came and bragged every time we killed a BZC CS id get tired... oh well all that happens is i look for a new city to take lol we are 4-0 against you guys and make a player quit today

I'm talking about directly me putting you in your place, not my ally not yours, what i did so far to you, and its certainly not the first CS ;)
and you cant brag about snipping my cs because i didnt send one, i enjoy you feeding me bps way to much :)

DeletedUser54965

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
i will nod my head and say yes cause i got no fukkin clue what you said lmao

DeletedUser42857

no, a player quit because he was sick of spies and sick of the fact that everything he posted was getting relayed to you.

you must be so proud.

dude.. it will be a matter of days before Knights work out that if you betrayed and are spying on one alliance, it will only be a matter of time before you do it to them..

and then where ya gonna go?

Bacon will rim you, and If he doesnt I always can. You know very well what im capable of.

DeletedUser42857

and i remember the time when being rimmed meant taking out all of somebodies cities,how times have changed.

yeh, ALL, but it doesnt really count when its the start of the world and people only have one.

for me i only really count it if the player lost all of and multiple cities in an op.

when its only one, sure people can go round saying "i rimmed player x".. but, well, you didnt really.

its a failing of poor players to be honest, they like to throw these things around to make them seem better than they actually are.

decent players let their actions speak for themselves.

(unless you are erik, then you do the actions, and then you write ten page long pnp's telling everyone what a god you are) but at least erik can walk the walk..

Molly.. he just talks the talk

DeletedUser54965

knights love me i have no reason to betray them only reason i left yall is cause everyone else wanted to :)

DeletedUser54947

yeh, ALL, but it doesnt really count when its the start of the world and people only have one.

for me i only really count it if the player lost all of and multiple cities in an op.

when its only one, sure people can go round saying "i rimmed player x".. but, well, you didnt really.

its a failing of poor players to be honest, they like to throw these things around to make them seem better than they actually are.

(unless you are erik, then you do the actions, and then you write ten page long pnp's telling everyone what a god you are) but at least erik can walk the walk..

Do you ever go back and look at what you read? You are a clown. No one cares how you interpret some stupid minuscule rule that you came up with in your basement. Everytime I look on here it's you saying how you don't count something or that's not what happened or how dare you. Put your big girl panties on and stop being so whiney

DeletedUser54938

Wow. You and Amazon and crew really are just obnoxious douche bags. And such huge penis's too. It's really quite intimidating being in the presence of such great Grep professionals.

DeletedUser54965

Wow. You and Amazon and crew really are just obnoxious douche bags. And such huge penis's too. It's really quite intimidating being in the presence of such great Grep professionals.

+rep +rep +rep +rep !!!!!